The Ghosts of the Night

Sonata

I'm starting this thread in response to the Call of Chaos painting challenge that is taking place, as well as because I have Operation Protinus in T-minus: 44 days and counting. I'm hoping that this thread will help me get on with painting and creating both my force in that time. It's going to be tight, but I think I can do it.

Anyway, on to the challenge at hand. With two reasons to paint up some new models, I've decided to go for the opportunity to just get on with it. The reason I've chosen the Night Lords is for two simple reasons. The first is that they're cool, merciless killers who use fear as a weapon. The second reason behind my inspiration for the Night Lords comes from the Night Lords series by Aaron Dembski Bowden.

Anyway, for my challenge of Call of Chaos, I shall be building and painting the following:

1 Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour

5 Chaos Terminators

15 Cultists in Night Lords colours.

5 Warp Talons.

It's a fairly simple task to be set if I do say so myself, and as time goes on, I'll be adding to the army with every new month. My first starting point will be the Chaos Terminators and 15 cultists. Those are the models I've set for Operation Protinus in December and will be the more important models to paint.

As it stands, I don't have any pics just yet, but there will be some soon in the next few days, I promise. Just have to be patient.

Thanks for reading. More fluff and information regarding the army to come soon.

Archived