Daemon allies

Mr.selfdestruct

Ok, I am trying to write a list and before I add Daemon allies I want to make sure I get one thing right. How would it work for the purposes of Daemonic Assault if I take 1 unit of Daemonettes and attach a Herald to the squad? Since there is technically only one unit, do I not need to roll for which group comes in first turn and deep strike these the first turn, or is there a 1/3 chance that I wouldn't deploy any daemons first turn? Or would I technically have to put the squad and the herald into separate groups?

Such an allied detachment would come in automatically, no need for rolling which 'wave' is favored. It is only one squad, if you want. You could make it two by deploying the herald separately, but there is not much point in that.

• 2 weeks later...
I asked the same question in an OR thread a few months back. Should still be here

Now you mention it I do remember one being there. I've just been too busy to dive into the murky depths of history. Will take a look later and see if I can post a link to that one.

Archived