Chaos Apothecaries

Lepaca

I'm playing with the idea of using chaos-y apothecaries as Icon of Excess stand ins. (Just think of them as drug dispensers!)

Now obviously I don't want to buy lots of Space Marine Command Squads just to get enough parts to build them!

So I'm asking you: Is there a way to build apothecaries myself?

An obvious part would be fabulous bill's backpack. Also, many GK players would have apotechary backpack and arm parts to spare...

I like the idea, make sure you post pics of it! :)

There are several bits websites where you can buy the Narthecium and back pack for about 10 buck US here and here. But that too can be costly. The Chirugeon pack is also pretty cool.

Hmmmmmmm.

You could just GS a guy with some needles and stuff on his arm or other places on his armor.

I'm building Chaos Apothecaries to represent the Icon of Excess as well. I already have one Chaos Apothecary though, a Plague Champion I made a while back using a Dark Angels hooded head, an Apothecary torso and arms, Berserker legs, and Fabius Bile's backpack:

gallery_53134_7133_24576.jpg

gallery_53134_7133_39527.jpg

EDIT: if you go the Fabius Bile backpack route, you'll need to weight the base down. I've got a nickel glued under this base, and he still likes to fall over once or twice a game.

Archived