Ahrimans Renegades

Agerjag

This is my Update for November(was sick last few days). Due to the distributor in my area selling out of things like chaos terminators and such, I was slowed down immensely. During the time I was waiting I did get all of my Thousand Sons, Ahriman, and Juggerlord together. To remind everyone what my pledge was, I will restate it here:

Ahriman

Terminator Sorcerer

Thousand Son Squad (9 of course)

Thousand Son Terminator Conversions (5)

Ahriman's pet Khorne Lord on Juggernaut (through misdirection and coercion)

By the end of November, I have finally gotten all the models Together and will begin priming this weekend.

For the Terminator Conversions, I have used parts from Chaos Terminators, Grey Knight Terminators, and Thousand Son upgrade Kit(also a chaos biker kit for 1 arm).

I like the force Halberds for Thousand Son Terminators. I think of them as a Sorcerer Coven and am modeling them using alot of grey knight weapons because of their more clean look and Egyptian feel. Also the sword with the plague bearer head is perfect, Vote for Change :pinch:

I have been modeling them also using the storm bolter arms (from grey knights) as combi bolters. I usually have 4 combi weapons in the squad, 2 melta, 2 plas and am using the open hands to show lightning for melta and flames for Plas. Kinda of like 1 use psychic powers that are alot like those weapons and can be used once per game....and ignore Deny the Witch..............

I plan on using plastic or glass pieces for this, but will finish painting them first.

I will upload pictures of them Tonight just put together, then I will prime and do so again. Then the painting begins.

Thanks for Reading.

Archived