I want Heldrakes, but I don't know if they'll fit!

Moress

Hello all,

I am looking two buy not one, but TWO! Heldrakes for my CSM army. Problem is, I'm not sure if they'll fit in my army transport case. I'm currently using the Army transport motor pool bag that holds two stacks of 8x13" trays 8" high. I hear the Heldrake is a very large model due to its wing span, so my question is, How long are these wings?

I plan to magnatize the wings and would like to place both hell drakes in one tray, particularly this one http://www.amazon.com/ARMYTRANSPORT-3-FIGU...=I3JWNQT4DJKJPW as I want to be able to fit as much stuff in this one bag as possible (I hate carrying multiple bags with me). Would it be possible to fit two drakes with the wings unattached in that tray?

Thanks!

Can any with the model give me approximate dimensions of the model itself ? Specifically the length of the wing tip to where it attaches to the body. Overall wing span of the assembled model and the length and width of the body with the head attached?

I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Wing root to tip = 6.5"

Wing Span at widest point ~10.5" - note this works out shorter than wing length as the wings are angled down

Body nose to tail = 7.5"

These are close but not perfect measurements as it's not the easiest thing in the world to get a straight line on :rolleyes:

Across the top of the body including the attached parts that are not the wings ~3" but underneath there are a pair of 'winglets' which attach to the rear part of the body taking it to ~4.5"

It will not be the easiest beasty to magnatize but it's possible as I have seen a thread where somebody had found spherical magnets - which will very likely be needed due to the way the main wings attach to get a good fit.

Archived