Librarium Painting Challenge

JamesI

If my package shows before Tuesday I'll get in on this. If it doesn't.... I don't have anything to paint. : (

Don't you have until 1 February to sign up? That's a whole month for that package to arrive.

I am going to post a vow myself tonight. I am just trying to decide what to pledge. I guess our forum gets the same credit whether I pledge one model or many, so I may go for a lower model-count vow, but I want to use this to force myself to get more painting done on the other hand. Right now I'm thinking of vowing 4 Death Company, a sanguinary priest, and sanguinary novitiate. I am mulling adding a 5-man tactical squad to that tally. I'd vow my in-progress Sanguinary Guard but I think they are more than 50% complete.

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Stormraven Gunships, a Drop Pod, a five-strong Scout Squad and a seven-strong Death Company with Jump Packs on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the updated Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

If my package shows before Tuesday I'll get in on this. If it doesn't.... I don't have anything to paint. : (

Don't you have until 1 February to sign up? That's a whole month for that package to arrive.

... I for some reason read that as 1 Jan... what I get for making posts late at night : /

I added my vow as a blood angel since i am now painting blood angels and hopefully stick to them. Hope thats ok with you all

Its quite a vow since i want to enter them for a painting contest at a tournament here thats at 13th of January so it will be a fast one.

I'll be entering as soon as I work out what I can realistically hope to complete in that time. I want to push myself to get more done but don't want to let the side down by overstretching.

I, Cain Tiberius Kondrad of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 scratch built and painted Thunderhawk Gunship on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My blog can be found HERE. LPC vow starts page 3.

CTK

I say just the T'hawk for now because I honestly don't know how long it will take with other life commitments. I may add more if time allows.

CTK

Of course they count...

I, Leonaides of the Blood Angels forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a five-man Dark Vengeance Terminator Squad painted in Blood Angels colours on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(copied from official thread)

Last year the DA's won with 42 completions only. I'm sure we can manage to get more than that this year... Or I'll be wanting to know why not!

I, Midnight Runner, of the most feared Flesh Eaters, successor Chapter of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Primarch and Chapter to paint and present at least 1 off Furioso Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Looks like I'm in for my first LPC. I'm a slow painter with not much free time, so I can only make what seems a small vow but it is plenty for me :D

Can you make several vows? Almost done with my first one you see.. :)

I don't think you can start a fresh one, but you can add to your current one.

Looks like I'm in for my first LPC. I'm a slow painter with not much free time, so I can only make what seems a small vow but it is plenty for me :lol:

Same here Bro! LPC newbies together :tu:

CTK

Baal calls, and the Angels Sanguine will answer. For the first time in ten millenia, the IX Legion assembles and we shall stand beside our brothers once more as our gene-father intendend. Against the forces of the Great Enemy and the devourering hordes of the Tyranids the sons of Sanguinius shall prevail.

Brothers, hear my vow. I AGPO, swear on the honour of the IX Legion to make ready my forces for the defence of our legion's homeworld. Leading the van will be Captain Zimri of the third company, accompanied by Sergeant Licinius and his devastator squad. Standing with them will be six honoured brothers of the first company, clad in the finest tactical dreadnought plate. Lastly, twenty five neophytes shall have the chance to prove they are worthy of the gift of our Primarch's blood by standing with us in the defence of our legion's home. By this oath of moment I pledge that these knights will be made ready for battle and set sail upon the Sea of Souls to join with the chapter and our legion brothers on Baal by 0313012.M3. Twice shall I make our works known in testiment to our unending duty to Baal and Terra. Should we fail in this, I shall take up the robe of the penitent, lay down my blade and retire to the Librarium to record the history of our chapter so that others may remember our deeds and learn from our failure.

For Sanguinius, for Baal and for the Ninth Legion!

I, Demoulius of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 12 scouts, 1 bike captain and 1 bike sanguinary priest on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

*sighes* alright ive started it... Il finish at least this. will PROBABLY add more onto it later...

Il update my progress in my blog. So that part of the website sees some use to at the very least :D

I, Zedrenael of the Blood Angels subfourm,vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 10 Man Tactical Squad, 6 5 Man Assault Squads, 10 man Assault Squad, 3 Vindicators, 2 Baal Predators, Captain Tycho, 2 Librarians, and Brother Corbulo on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

So I am taking a lot onto myself but most is 50% complete with base coats. So we will see if I can finish it out right.

You can follow it all here: Heroes Blood Gaming

Archived