+++ COVENANT OF CALIBAN +++

Darkn3ssF4lls

The Inner Circle presents:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Covenant_of_Caliban_Poster.jpg

The floor stood littered with Oaths of Moment that had been unfulfilled over the course of time. The reasons for the failure were both numerous and varied. The marines of the Inner Circle stood in silence over the pile. One amongst them lifted from the pile an Oath and read to himself the prior promise. To the one marine, the goal was both attainable and notable. Looking at another one, it was possible to complete it with the changes that have occurred since the Oath was made. “Many of these can be completed now.”

From the darkness, the cloaked form of the Shadow Guard stepped forth, “Indeed. It is time that these Oaths be fulfilled and raised in honor.” 

“Then let them be raised up as new Oaths.”

“And let this be a new covenant for the Unforgiven, that we will return to this chamber and bring forth some of these so that they may be returned to a place of honor.”

INTRODUCTION:
The Covenant of Caliban is a Dark Angel Forum Event series aimed at having participants vow a single unit and bringing in to completion no matter that current status of the unit (still in plastic, partially assembled, base-coated, or partially painted) and completing it in a month’s time. 

HOW TO ENTER:
1. Make an oath in this thread in the following manner:

I, <<YOUR NAME>>, OF THE <<CHAPTER / FIRST LEGION>>, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH <<INSERT UNIT OR CHARACTER HERE>>.

2. Take a before photo to be placed in the same post as your vow. 
3. Work to bring your vow to completion.
4. Post a second photo of the completed unit to be posted by Midnight of November 15, 2016. (B&C Board Standard Time)
5. Claim your reward.

RULES:
  • Only a SINGLE VOW will be allowed for this event.
  • The Vow must be a SINGLE UNIT that is Codex or Legion Legal. No Formations are allowed for this event.
  • The Vow can be in ANY state of construction/painting when then vow is made.
REWARDS:
Once you make your oath you may wear the following banner in your signature:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Covenant_of_Caliban_Banner.jpg

+ + + PRAISE BE THE LION + + +

OATH BEARERS

Completed = 16

Failure = 12 

I, PVNISHER, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH A DREADNOUGHT.

I'm hoping a dread will be acceptable let me know if not. I literally just found it assembled in a box, in my basement laying around for months.

A single unit of Dreadnought is fine brother :)

I, PVNISHER, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH A DREADNOUGHT.

I'm hoping a dread will be acceptable let me know if not. I literally just found it assembled in a box, in my basement laying around for months.

A single unit of Dreadnought is fine brother :)

Awesome thanks for the fast reply never did one of these or seen one in action.

A single unit of Dreadnought is fine brother smile.png

Awesome thanks for the fast reply never did one of these or seen one in action.

No problem brother, if you are over zealous you could even do a total of three of them :P. Could be alot of work though ;) wouldn't recommend it.

I, GreyRavenC, of the Consecrators, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a 10-man tactical squad.

Special weaponry: Flamer & combi-flamer.

Pics when I get home.

Welcome brother, your oath has been added to the wall. 

Good luck to everyone, this is a really good challenge! Thanks Darkn3ssF4lls (and the rest of you!) for doing this.

I'd love to enter, but completing anything inside a month for me is laughable at best! Plus, I have to rip out and replace my kitchen by the 14th Nov. oh the joys... The next time I will be there!

Looking forward to seeing the vows made and the completions delivered!

All the best brothers!

Archived