2019/2020 B&C Dice Poll #5 Preparation

Brother Tyler

In Poll #4 we voted to use a variation of the modern B&C logo as the design for the "6" face:

gallery_26_6764_3874.png

Now it's time to nail down the concept. The image above shows a silhouette version of the design. There will also be an outline version, and a hybrid version (which I haven't shown).

In addition, members are invited to create their own modifications of the design for consideration.

Here are some examples I created, using the skull option (that we did not vote for):

tn_gallery_26_6764_1416.pnggallery_26_6416_0.giftn_gallery_26_6764_26907.pnggallery_26_6416_0.giftn_gallery_26_6764_16820.png

You should also check out Q Workshop's page to see other examples.

These modifications should preserve the existing shapes, but may add to the design. Such additions/modifications aren't necessary (i.e., design without embellishment remains an option).

If you have an idea, feel free to download the image above and whip out a quick example of your idea, then send it to me as a .jpg, .png, or .gif file. I'll work on a version for presentation and consideration (or I'll let you know if your idea won't work). You can send your idea to me at:

sml_gallery_26_548_3422.png

The window for submitting ideas ends Tuesday, 19 November. That will give me time to get images ready for voting and posting of the poll before I take off for a couple of weeks.

If we get a border around the logo we've voted for I'm perfectly fine with the design. Anything more would just clutter it too much imo.

I disagree with sfpanzer. I think I will perfectly fine if we get the border around the logo. It would be to cluttered if it was anything more. ;)

If we get a border around the logo we've voted for I'm perfectly fine with the design. Anything more would just clutter it too much imo.

I disagree with sfpanzer. I think I will perfectly fine if we get the border around the logo. It would be to cluttered if it was anything more. :wink:

I'm confused. :D