Crossfile: Adeptus Astartes/Cults 13353

Refrence: Inquisition Investigations/ Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 3925000M41

Clearance: Omega Gamma/ Inquisitor Constantius

Transmitted: Cynoscephalae, Ultima Segmentum

Transmitter: Astropath Reibuld

Reciever: Astropath Garant

Thought of the day: Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

As Ordered by the Council, I have started my Investigation into the the section of Imperial Space of the Ultima Segmentum refrenced in Holovid XVIII attached at the end of this report. The following Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes will be investigated within the parameters stated in my assignment These Chapters listed as the Aegyptus Astartes are Guardians of Geb, Hammers of Khons, Jackels of Neter-Khertet, Judges of Thoth, Pride of Anubis, Scorpions of Selket, Sons of Sekhmet, Spears of Seth, Talons of Set, Warbringers of Osiris and Wraiths of Shu. Due to prior Investigations into the Fangs Of Sobek and Fists of Khonshu they too will be reinvestigated due to connections and events with the other Chapters Listed. As the Cynoscephalae has arrived Near Stygia and Khons, My reports will start with the Sons of Sekhmet and the Hammers of Khons. Both being of Planet and fleet Based organisation.

Reports to Follow Shortly as the Investigation unfolds.

Inquisitor Constantius

+++ END REPORT +++

Holovid XVIII

http://stygiansands.com/images/segmapegyptus.jpg

Thanks and Credit go to www.darkmillennia.net , Sword Brother Jeramakus and Wulfgarr for their Intrest in the Creation of The Aegyptus Astartus Project and thr Creation of their own the Fists of Khonshu and Fangs of Sobek respectively. Lots more to come

i have to agree i can't wait to see some more of this. you for sure got my curiousity buzzing. then again as my chapter are all cats i wonder if this is a bad sign. :D oh well at least i'll enjoy it from the looks of things ;)

Most coolio indeed! If you need any help, I'm more than willing - my girlfriend is a huge Egypt buff and hence our bookshelf is packed with all sorts of Egypt stuff. Being a bookworm means I've read them all too :D

Very wicked, my own Guardians of Bifrost (who are based in the same area) has a slight Egyption influence well..the weapons anyways..but yeah. Im a nut for Ancient civilizations, and mixing it with 40k is just...heavenly good. If i were to make a second chapter, i'd do an Egyption theme lol..not to steal your idea or anything.

+++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT +++

Commit to: Inquisition Records/Ultima Segmentum 1134 A

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes/Cults 13353

Reference: Inquisition Investigations/ Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 3947000M41

Receiver: Astropath Garant

Thought of the day: Damnation is Eternal

Here are my Initial findings on the Adeptus Astartes Chapter the Sons of Sekhmet

http://www.stygiansands.com/images/sosarmorIA.gif

INDEX ASTARTES:

Sons of Sekhmet

Origins

The Sons of Sekhmet are a fifth founding chapter with a long history of service protecting the area of Ultima Segmentum referred to as the Pharaoh

oooo i like this alot Nephren. got 2 things to ask about it

1. wouldn't there close relationship from Gorkamorka mean they would be hit with near constant Ork raids? i guess this may atribute to why they hate the Orks so much. i'm guessing there trait is gonna be Favored enemy (ork?)

2. what are there power weapons gonna look like? i'm guessing close to ancient eygptian swords spears and such?

Nephren-Ka,

That was just so,can't put into words!Your fluff for your chapter is just great.I would like to hear more about the Ghost Star Crusades.I was not expecting all of this.This is turning into a very interesting saga.Keep me informed.I am really waiting to read more.

Input Date: 3925000M41

<snip>

As Ordered by the Council, I have started my Investigation into the the section of Imperial Space of the Ultima Segmentum refrenced in Holovid XVIII attached at the end of this report.

Input Date: 3927000M41

<snip>

INDEX ASTARTES:

Sons of Sekhmet

Wow, he sure learned a lot in the seventeen and a half hours between reports - now that is some quality investigative work :D

RT

Not bad at all, I would suggest minor mechanical changes, but I like the fluff. Purists are going to give you hell for the independant companies and the use of real world names, but I don't think it's OOT as long as your models back it up.

For example- I know this is a report to the =][= but I would take out all the 1st person stuff, or at least re-write it into the 3rd person, makes things a bit easier on the reader.

Excellent work! I've been waiting to see what you were coming up with due to a fascination with all myths Egyptian included. This is really great stuff. I like the multiple chapters idea. I use something similar though mine is one chapter twelve companies. No, it's not codex. How did you guess? ^_^

I look forward to hearing the rest of your histories.

And I want to know how to put little planets on a map!!! Specifically without Flash (me cheap, Flash expensive). Curse my lack of computer graphical skillz. :mellow:

And I want to know how to put little planets on a map!!! Specifically without Flash (me cheap, Flash expensive). Curse my lack of computer graphical skillz. :mellow:

I would probably say something like Photoshop, its actually fairly easy to create your own planets on a map like that. basicly, copy the icon from the legend , paste onto a new document, edit out the extra stuff outside of the icon (leaving only the icon), copy that, and then paste it onto the map and position as wanted.

If he can't afford Flash then he sure as hell can't afford Photoshop :mellow:

Go get the GIMP or something. Free - not as good as Photoshop, but it's good enough to be a semi-viable alternative. It'll definetely do this kind of thing.

Oh, and I'm almost through writing an IA on the Amun Guard! Next up is the ruthless Hands of Apophis!

+++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT +++

Commit to: Inquisition Records/Ultima Segmentum 1134 A

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes/Cults 13353

Reference: Inquisition Investigations/ Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 3964000M41

Receiver: Astropath Garant

Thought of the day: Purity of Faith is Salvation.

Here are my Initial findings on the Adeptus Astartes Chapter the Hammers of Khons. I would Like to Add that very little assistance was granted from the Adeptus Mechanicus brotherhood on Khons in location of The Hammers as they are recorded as Planet based but are really Fleet Based. Were they obtained the fleet was obtained in our investigation but I would also like to Request for another Inquisitor be sent to Khons for a more permanant assignment as ill visions were Perceived for my entire stay upon Khons soil.

http://www.stygiansands.com/images/HOKarmor.gif

INDEX ASTARTES:

Hammer of Khons

Origins

The Hammers of Khons are a ninth founding chapter Stationed in the area of Ultima Segmentum Referred to as the Pharaoh's gate. The Hammers of Khons were founded as reinforcement to the Area due to startling number of Ork incursions from outside imperial borders, the brotherhood Of marines referenced as the Hammers have been recorded to engage in battle a number of Ork infestations. The Hammers of Khons are among the Adeptus Astartes chapters who participated In the ghost star crusades.

Home world

While discovered to be a Fleet Based Chapter the Hammers of Khons call the planetary system of Khons as home. The system is made up of eleven planets, three moons revolving around a single Solar center. Three planets are heavily populated in a manner much like that found on the planet Mars. These planets are the only planets that support standard population.

Organization

The Chapter formation of the Hammer of Khons follows the structure laid down by the Codex Astartes with minor acceptances. The variance of the Codex Astartes structure is found in squad Formation only. Each Company is made up of 100 brothers lead by an Aker Ptah (Iron Father) and Seker Ptah (Iron Priest). The Hammers of Khons have numerous terminator suits in their ranks as Well as a Number of dreadnoughts venerable and otherwise. The chapter Master or Pharaoh Ptah Leads the chapter from an undiscovered location guarded by his honor guard. The Companies are Spread out through the fleet except for the tenth, which reside on Khons in an undisclosed Training facility.

Combat Doctrine

The Hammers of Khons use Codex company formations except for the variance of a heavy use of Tactical dreadnought suits and a higher then normal count of dreadnoughts.

Beliefs

The hammers of Khons follow the cult of the Adeptus Mechanicus. The Cult of Amun is the only Other religion found upon Khons surface. As was found upon Stygia the Amun cult is their faith In the Emperor and seems to have spread from the nearby system of stygia.

Gene-Seed

The Hammers of Khons were founded on Ultramarine gene-seed during the Ninth Founding. This may Be a clerical error as they look and act more like the founding legion of the Iron Hands. Their Close connection to the Adeptus Mechanicus of Khons maybe the reasons for their actions And organization but this is only speculation.

Battle-Cry

"From iron to dust,"

Like metal of a forge caught between the hammer and anvil, do the Hammers of Khons believe that All enemies of the Emperor will be beaten into shape to strengthen the Imperium or purged from its existence.

Again I would like to request another Inquisitor to investigate and Report on Khons to find supporting Information on my findings of dismiss my Ill visions. I have contacted The Adeptus Astartes chapter the Wraiths of Shu and will be moving on to Investigate them next. I will be awaiting word upon my request for further Investigation into the Records and actions of those on Khons.

Inquisitor Constantius

+++ END REPORT +++

The HoK use the following traits "Heed the Wisdom of the Ancients" - "Scion of Mars"

Their Disadvantage is "Eye to Eye"

Again if you have any suggestions to make this report better I'd be happy to hear them. Neph

^_^ Yeah, yeah. But there are those of us who need them legally as our educational institues either teach us bitmap art in Photoshop and vector art in Flash :mellow:

I'll star ton the Hands Of Apophis over the weekend. Then I just have the Lances of Onuris and the Knights of Isis to go ^_^

More cool stuff, Neph! Me likey. I was tempted to add some stuff about the Fists of Khonshu but decided to do a separate thread and then decided I'm not really ready to unveil them to the public as of yet. I really need to sit down and hammer out the fluff a bit more. Suffice it to say, they can be described as restricted quite heavily by their trait choices...

Archived