++AHG Army++

Alpha PTP

AHG Chaplain

AHG Captain

AHG Army on table

Thanks to drazz for the picture! He took it at Grand Tournement.

These are just two of the models that spun some heads to the judges at Gamesday. I am quite proud of their proformance on the feild as well.

Brothers, Sisters. I have never been so proud of my little marines dressed in Black and Orange. I also did better than all of my friends at GT. My Librarian also made first cut for 40k single, but sadly he did not place.

Congrats to Joker and Bushido for your awsome models! If there are any other B&C members I did not mention, please tell me. Great job all.

Alpha

Edited by Alpha PTP

Congrats to Joker and Bushido for your awsome models! If there are any other B&C members I did not mention, please tell me. Great job all.

any links?

Congrats!

That Rocks. :rolleyes:

Congrats to you too, man. You got Bronze for your Bolter and Chainsword Marine. :3

@chaos lawn gnome: Well, it is very simple actualy.

-Basecoat of Codex Grey, it makes putting the orange on a LOT easier.

-Coat over the Codex Grey of Blazing Orange till it looks full in color.

-Highlight of Blazing Orange, Badmoon Yellow, and Yellow Ink mix. (1:1:1)

-Highlight of Blazing Orange, Badmoon Yellow, and Yellow Ink mix again. (1:2:2)

I will prolly have a picture of the finished army up soon, like them as a whole. I am going to take it at my local gaming place on one of our tables there. :3

Alpha

Wow, nice Marines there!

How did I miss your army? damn...

I came in 3rd place at the Games Day Baltimore tournament myself, with my Drop podding Puppies. :blink:

Congratulations. One day the B&C will rule all :D Goes to show the amount of talent and dedication that is around here.

Enjoy yourself. You earned it :blink:

Any more pics of your army?

Wow, nice Marines there!

How did I miss your army? damn...

I came in 3rd place at the Games Day Baltimore tournament myself, with my Drop podding Puppies. :blink:

Ohmygod, I was the one that came up to you and said "Why is that drop pod so much more detailed than the rest?" xDD Remember? Black shirt, with blue graffiti on it. Haha, good job man.

@ironloki: Yeah, man. Just check link in my signature. :3

Alpha

That makes me curious if you littlebitz had the very nicely painted Space Wolves with the awesome biker HQ and lord? I was very inpressed with the army :3 Now I hope I can desperately get my lazy @ss in gear and finsih my MedusaWing >.<

I hope to see a bigger army from you Alpha so go get money and buy buy buy than paint paint paint :3

Edited by Herald_of_Nurgle

Yeah, that was me :blink:

Sorry if I seemed out of sorts...

I was running on about 4 hours sleep across 2 days between work and trying to my Pups presentable enough to take to the tournament.

Was great to meet some Bolter and Chainsword folk!

We need to wear B&C T-shirts or something so we can find each other. :D

Now the pressure is on, I am going to get my Army ready for the Chicago GT, I already got my Tickets...

I was real pleased with the way my army performed and by all the nice things you folks had to say about my Army, and my other pods will have more detail on them by the time July rolls around.

Yeah, that was me :rolleyes:

Sorry if I seemed out of sorts...

I was running on about 4 hours sleep across 2 days between work and trying to my Pups presentable enough to take to the tournament.

Was great to meet some Bolter and Chainsword folk!

We need to wear B&C T-shirts or something so we can find each other. :jaw:

Now the pressure is on, I am going to get my Army ready for the Chicago GT, I already got my Tickets...

I was real pleased with the way my army performed and by all the nice things you folks had to say about my Army, and my other pods will have more detail on them by the time July rolls around.

Wonderful! I guess I will see you there. I am going to Chicago as well. :3 Who knows, maybe this time I will actualy go up against your Space Wolves this time! That would me most excellent, I have not fought a Space Wolves army in over a year...

@Astador: I will indeed be going to Chicago. After I do a nice 40k squad entry for Golden Daemon, I am going to also enter in Grand Tournement there too.

Alpha

I look forward to seeing you guys again, and playing some games.

I will have to tune up my Wolves a bit if I am going to face the likes of some of you folk :)

Alpha I think Vtraxx needs to get a gaming army, then we can have a 2 on 2 in Chicago. You, Littlbitz, Vtraxx, and myself. Hopefully I will get to crush your AHG in the GT.

Hah, have fun with that. I played three games and I got two massacares. </3 I think we will know who is doing the crushing. :3

Alpha

Nah my BT will take your AHG! lol, keep up the good job. I'll be posting pics of my finish models, or almost finished models soon!

Get some pictures up soon, I am dying to see. :3

Alpha