+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Teemu Mikael Myllykangas

Country/State: Finland/Helsinki

Time spent in hobby: 4,5 years

Armies collected: Pure Deathwing, All Infiltrators, Various Drop pods (+Mechanised Eldar & Tau)

Make your mark: Deathwing will be Reborn! (even if the new rules suck big time)

Name: Coop_DH

Country/State: Ohio, USA

Time spent in hobby: about 2 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels and debbled with orks a bit

Make your mark: Other then i cant ever paint my models cus or work/school/band/whatever i constantly buy more and more models.

Oh sure.. what the heck!

Name: HiveFleetEzekial (also HFE, or just Ezekial works too :D )

Country/State: US/TN for now (hopefully Ohio in not toooooo long)

Occupation: currently, paper sorting. (local news)/ co-EC of the Unforgiven E-zine.

Time spent in hobby: *this* hobby, roughly, 10 years (early 2nd ed. i'm bad with years lol). painting/assembling models in general, since the ripe young age of 4, or 5.

Armies collected: main: DA, 'Nids. pet/dream armies: TAU, Eldar, IG(helgast themed)

Make your mark: "Mark, I leave no mark! I do my work then vanish back to the shadows to hunt more Fallen" :devil:

(though, once i get a camera.. I'll leave plenty of marks, in the modelling/painting forums all around :D )

also: rules and fluff junkie. I can be seen giving quotes on both, in their respective places. (a librarian with an Interrorgator Chaplains methodology. plus being tenacious and methodical, and very, very, patient :wacko: ) Helps that i have *some* inside contact for rules debates.

Name:Horatius

Age: Old enough to know better still in denial to do it. 30ish

Country/State: QLD/Australia

Time spent in hobby: about four years

Armies collected: Dark Angels including Ravenwing and Deathwing specific. Grey Knights

Make your mark: Waiting for the new release of models and rules. My only major build attempt to date is a chapline with jump pack and lightning claws (before the release of the new codex space marine) I am a fan of armoured attacks so have a high amount of armour and speeders. I am attempting to build an imperial army with no tanks of around 1500 points while waiting for the new release.

Name: Dedecus

Country/State: Canada/Ottawa, ON

Time spent in hobby: 4 years give or take

Armies collected: Deathwing, Dark Angels 3rd company and working on Ravenwing

Make your mark: Blah, what to say... Um, I like making army lists with Marines that have the potential to outnumber some horde armies. Like playing a 2000 point game and plopping almost 100 marines on the field and watching my opponents face. That's my opinion of fun :D. I also enjoy entering into rules debates since most of the times some of the "take everything literally" guys need a good slap in the face, granted, sometimes I do too.

Name: Captain Arakis

Country/State: British Columbia, Canada

Time spent in hobby: 6-7 years

Armies collected: The Empire, High Elves, Dwarves, Various good lotr, Ulthwé Eldar, Dark Angels 3rd company, Deathwing, Imperial Guard

Make your mark: As a student of history, theology and political science I was mostly interested in warhammer because I enjoy the game's roots in real life. Mostly these days I'm a crack tourniment player. Though thats not to say I'm not a painter and good sport too!

Name: Robert Klemic

Country/State: USA/Illinois

Time spent in hobby: 7-8 years

Armies collected: 40k: Dark Angels, Fantasy: Empire, BFG: Imperial Navy/Chaos/Tau/Space Marines/Necrons (trying to get rid of), Epic: too many Space Marines and Imperial Guard

Make your mark: Tra Laa Laaa!!! May the new codex bring us the tools we need to bring our tactical knowledge to the fore and destroy all those who oppose us and recapture all the fallen. Or just blow a lot of stuff up. BLOW THINGS UP! BLOW THINGS UP! BLOW THINGS ... WAIT! NOT THAT!!!!!

Name: Colrouphobic

Age: Older then most, but not the oldest as it appear...

Time spent in hobby: 12-14 years, though the last 8 years it's only been backgroundstuff for me...

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Tyranids, (WFB:Skaven)

Make your mark: I'm currently making a graphic Novell about an Inquisitor. Hope to print it in two years from now.

Sounds like fun...

Name: Angel_of_Caliban

Country/State: Southern Califorina, USA

Time spent in hobby: 8-9 years

Armies collected: Deathwing, Dark Angels, Ravenwing, Imperial Guard, Wood Elves, Imperial Navy(BFG), Dark Angles(BFG), Eldar(BFG)

Make your mark: Why don't we have Firetrucks? or Firetanks? Stare and be puzzled now.

Name: Master Aetherion/Ian Lelen

Country/State: Vortex Zero aka western Massachusetts USA

Occupation: Self employed artist techie and rogue trader @ www.aeonsbeyond.com

Time spent in hobby: Since Day One. 1st ed Rogue Trader & 3rd ed; I kinda skipped 2nd ed entirely

[OMG...its my 20th anniversary for playing! Gimme my gold plated chronograph]

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Eldar, Daemonhunters, and Chaos (tho i just sold it for cheap, start over)

Your Marque: Ancient veteran and renewed lurker returning to investigate the new codex and hopefully even play again!

[shadowGuard or the other Inner Circle vets might remember me....greetings ancient brothers]

Name: Ani

Country/State: Arizona, USA

Time spent in hobby: Oh....four years, give or take?

Armies collected: Tyranids, Eldar, Space Wolves, Chaos, Vanilla Marines, Dark Angels, WHFB Empire

Make your mark: In my time, I've been the most inconsistent player in terms of an army. I could never find one army and be happy with it, but with the Dark Angels and their most recent revamp, I found a home.

Name: Brother Mattias

Country/State: California, USA

Time spent in hobby: 7 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Deathwing, Night Lords, Empire

Make your mark: This hobby of our has been all consuming at times (money and time) but I love it like no other. I am completely Re-Doing my 3rd company with all the new models and bits. I cant wait for my 3 army boxes to get here!!!.

Name: Lemariont

Country/State: Zaragoza (Spain)

Time spent in hobby: +12 years

Armies collected: All Dark Angels, Imperial Guard, Dark eldars, Inquisition, and Space wolfs.

Make your mark: I begin playing rol at 12 years old...

hello :jaw:

Name: Philby (my real name is phillip)

Country/State: Melbourne, Australia

Occupation: uni student, doing an honours project in earth science. i have a part time job at a sandwich shop in the shopping centre

Time spent in hobby: I don't know..I only spent around a year or two actually collecting and playing but I guess i've followed it for around 8 years or so on and off

Armies collected: only DA space marines for me so far!

Make your mark: I got into it by reading WD magazines in high school that friends had, and looking at the cool boxes for 40k and space hulk, then when the 3rd edition came out i got stuck in and started my army, eventually i ran out of time and money to spend on it, but i kept getting the occasional WD. i also discovered usenet at the time so wasted heaps of hours reading rec.games.minatures.warhammer, which was fun, and this place is way too tame for my liking hehe. now that the DA are getting released again i'm trying to pump myself up and get back into it a bit more!

Name: Grand Master Beowolf

Country/State: Tigard, Oregon USA

Time spent in hobby: 10+ years

Armies collected: DA, DW, Tau, IG, Chaos, (DIY) Avenging Lions, thinking of starting a fallen army

Make your mark: Started with Epic and moved to 40k when 2nd Ed. started. Have played DA from the begining of my 40k life span. I see good and bad in our new dex but it shall not falter my faith in the Lion and the Emperor.

Name: Sandalphon

Country/State: Australia, NSW

Time spent in hobby: 12-13yrs...(thank the 40k gods for ppl's older brothers lol)

Armies collected: Angels of the Lion, Dark Angels, Eldar, Dark Elves and a wide range of 40k and Fantasy minis bought purely to paint/ convert.

Make your mark: Was also omitted from ==His== song :angry: oh yeh still have my first RTB001 marine in original DA get-up! i was a sucker from day one...to think i almost went flesh-tearers lmao.

Name: Skell

Country/State: Australia, Lismore

Time spent in hobby: about a year.

Armies collected: Tau, Deathwing, Deathguard

Make your mark: Started with a small tau, force then migrated over to the Deathwing. played alot of deathwing. expanded my tau. now playing nurgle and tau due to deathwing nerfs. although i recently broke them out for a final game of 10kpts vs 10kpts game.

Now ive cracked open my deathwing and decided not to expand my current deathwing, but start anew with a sucessor chapter, Disciples of Caliban.

Name: liggu / Joe

Country/State: down south in good old New Zealand

Occupation: unloading the dish washer and doing laundrey for mum and dad for $$

Time spent in hobby: started with a few empire units when i was 6....yup first got some when i was 4 and only started really to understad it at age 6 :(...im uber :

Armies collected: BT, DA, BA, blood templars ( Diy ) and tau

Make your mark: um...im one of those 13 yr old you wish would just go away...hah wrong i actually know the rules! and i dont go up and point out flaws in your battle plan even though i dont know what it is :cuss like a few of my friends

Name: Tim

Country/State: Norway, a county called Rogaland.

Time spent in hobby: I'v been collecting since 98(IIRC) and playing since 2000.

Armies collected: Dark Angels, World Eaters, Death Guard, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Eldar(Biel-Tan style) and I have a WHFB High Elves and Dwarves armies. I also have a small force of Dwarves for LotR, and a Mortal Chaos host for Warmaster.

Make your mark: Dark Angels fanatic, with a strong love for World Eaters. I'll defend my corner in an argument with the stubborn attitude of the Deathwing until I have been convinced my stance is wrong. I was a member before the Exodus(for those who remeber that) under the name of Chaplain Sammael. The hobby once consumed most of my money, but since I now have a sizeable collection, I'm toning it down. Nothing more to say really...

Name: Aradiel

Country/State: Portugal

Occupation: factory worker (yes, its a dirty job, but someone has to do it :wink: )

Time spent in hobby: around 10 years

Armies collected: ok, big list:

40K: Dark Knights of Caliban (2nd founding DA sucessor Chapter, my first and largest army, 1 full battle company), Deathwing, Ravenwing, Sisters of Battle, Imperial Guard, Legion of the Damned, i

Name: Jipimus

Country/State: Co. Down. Northern Ireland

Time spent in hobby: 14yrs on and off Painting and collecting, Have only played one game and that was about a year ago in the liverpool store

Armies collected: Dark Angels and Tyranids

Make your mark: Might fill this in later might not...

Name: Brotheraziel

Country/State: Venezuela, El Tigre

Time spent in hobby: 9 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Orkz

Make your mark: I'm a kind of DA fan, don't care if GW take out a good rule & put in anything. I will find the way to use it against the fallen!!!! Praise the lion!!!!!

Archived