+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Grand Master Belial

Country/State: United States of America - New Jersey (sadly)

Time spent in hobby: Since 1993 at the tail end of the Rogue Trader and Space Hulk

Armies collected: 3rd Company Dark Angels (Sold in 2004)

Saim-Hann Eldar (Sold in 2004)

45th Macharian Ranger Regiment (IG)

Fallen Dark Angels

Starting Unforgiven Task Force

Make your mark: Member of the Inner Circle with a Deathwing Tattoo! Devoted follower of the Lion since my inception with the hobby.

Topics of note:

Fallen

Differences between the Successors

The Parts List Resurrected

Name: Khârn the Betrayer

Country/State: Michigan, US

Time spent in hobby: 2.5 yrs

Armies collected: Actually collected, necron, BT, Tau

Make your mark: Although I am still new gaming wise I pride myself on trying to know the rules best as possible, and when I don't I always have refrence at hand in the form of a codex, rule book, "cheat sheet" it is a ref sheet that came with WD 301 (US), and an army list with stats.

Name: smelly squig

Country/State: frimley, uk

Occupation: im a counter hand at aldershot ski center and should get paid again on the 15th :cuss

Time spent in hobby: about 10 years i have been collecting but i have only been serious for about 6

Armies collected: too many to remember so far the only 40k army i havnt done is necrons and tau but i did kroot mercineries my fav armies are my house devine themed emperours children, feral orks, angels of redemption also vampire counts and im thinking of a doing a chaos maroder army once i finish all current projects

Make your mark: im not sure what to put here i thought i should say a bit about myself i enjoy snowboarding, 40k of course and im hungry so cant think of much right now so i think im gonna go off and eat then go finish painting my noise marine squad and then i can start on the bigger things i also at the moment have no camara so i never post pics but i think after half term i should get quite a bit of money and hopfully get one then

Name: Ed

Country/State: Texas

Time spent in hobby: 3 or 4 years roughly. I can't really remember.

Armies collected: Dark Angels, about 2.5k-3k if I add it all up

Make your mark: Uh, I'm rather unremarkable in most ways. I can play a mean guitar at least. :lol:

Name: Kairo

Country/State: USA

Time spent in hobby: *Shrug* 16 years? I was about 10 when I first started playing.

Armies collected: Dark Angel Task Force Cyclonus (3000 points), Space Wolves Task Force Loki (1500 points), Alaitoc Eldar (1000 points)

Make your mark: I'm not nearly as close to the hobby as I used to be. Getting married and having time consuming jobs tend to do that. I remember buying Rogue Trader when it was out, but I didn't really collect enough models at the time to field much of anything. When 2nd edition came out, I started my Dark Angels army and I've never looked back. I've been lucky enough to have some very gifted friends who have given my task force some illustrated representation (see sig).

Name: fat_lad

Country/State: Birmingham, UK (the original one)

Time spent in hobby: 4 Years

Armies collected: Ultramarines for 2 years.

Make your mark: Very indecisive(sp), start lots of armies and finish none(I get bored easily) :D.

Name: Steven.

Country/State: Philly area, though I'm a Jersey boy born and bred. And proud of it.

Time spent in hobby: How long ago did the Tau come out? Much longer for non-40k stuff.

Armies collected: Tau and Deathwing. Er. Excuse me. Dark Angels. :P

Make your mark: I'd like to think I know a bit about Deathwing strategy and tactics. Or did. *sigh* Onward and upward...

Ezz

Name: Brother Bish

Country/State: Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA

Occupation: Stay-at-home Dad, Former Games Workshop Studio Web Team/Content Creator

Time spent in hobby: Since the 1st edition of Space Hulk

Armies collected: Dark Angels (3rd Company, Deathwing, Ravenwing), Necrons, Tyranids. Nurgle Daemon Legion, Ogre Kingdoms.

Make your mark: Chamber 42: The Journals of interrogator Chaplain Bish

You can see examples of the work I did while on the Games Workshop Studio Web Team here.

I created the Land Raider Ares. I am hoping to update it for 8th edition.

I also coined the phrase "Interrogation Chamber 42".

Name: Brother Lazarus

Country/State: Mississippi, USA

Time spent in hobby: since 1994

Armies collected: Dark Angels (RW, DW, & 3rd. Co.) and Praetorian IG (made 'em light - no vehicles at all)

Make your mark: Went to Iraq in 2005 as an Infantryman Corporal with US Army. Saw lots of different types of military vehicles, which gave me waaay too many conversion ideas (at least 20).

Name: Luther

Country/State: Granada (Spain)

Time spent in hobby: since 2nd edition of Wh40k

Armies collected: Dark Angels (many), tyranids, dark eldar, Imperial Guard and tau

Make your mark: Only the Chapter is important, I will crush any foe without asking....thats my work and I love it!.

Name: lhavoc (Scout, 4th Class, but I got a sniper round addressed "To Whom It May Concern)

Country/State: Santa Ana, California/USA

Occupation: Intelligence Analyst, Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Time spent in hobby: Only in 40K for a couple of months, but have been playing 1/285 Armor and BattleTech since I was 15

Armies collected: Working on Angels of Absolution

Make your mark: Getting back into gaming after a looooong Hiatus! :lol:

Name: Absolon

Country/State: Washington DC

Time spent in hobby: 20+ years

Armies collected: dark Angels Chapter; Space Wolves; 114 Cadian; Brothers of Seek LoTD; Eldar; The Lost Squat Stronghold of Molinor; Tau; Dark Elves; wood Elves; Chaos Dwarfs; Empire

Make your mark: At one point I found it cheaper to buy some hobby stores rather than to just keep showing up and buying things. Boy that was a fun conversation with the wife. Wife:How much did you spend on your little men. Me: Don't worry dear we own the store.

Name: dark.wizzard

Country/State: Brasil / Rio Grande do Sul

Time spent in hobby: almost 6 hours a week (if my work allow me)

Armies collected: Only Dark Angels (Battle Force)

Make your mark: ahn... err... maybe later...

Name: JeffJedi

Country/State: NC, USA

Time spent in hobby: Been here since '92

Armies collected: If it's 40k and not Eldar, chances are I've played them.

Make your mark: I picked Dark Angels right from the start when I saw an old cover pic on a white dwarf. Why? Because they were green. Long before I learned of the Deathwing I had a green termie squad. Fluff was scarce in those days, shortly before 2nd Edition was realesed. I have close to two companies now and that's not counting my scouts and terminators. I have just about enough HQs for every squad to have it's own too.

Despite my 90 bolter marines alone I have to get some the new plastic robed figures. :P

Isn't time we overthrow the High Lords of Terra?

Name: Videlion

Country/State: Australia, Western Australia

Time spent in hobby: Started about 2000 I think

Armies collected: Dark Angels about 5000pts and have started Orkz

Make your mark: I've won a painting category at a GW conflict event for an ork nob. That's probably about it for warhammer related stuff.

Name: Warp Angel

Country/State: US/Michigan

Time spent in hobby: Since 1988 (19 years)

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Tau, Space Marines, Chaos, Imperial Guard, Daemonhunters

Make your mark: I'm one of the Fallen

Name: Belsibub

Time spent in hobby: 15years give or take (give) some years.

Armies collected: In order: Dark eldar, Nidz, chaos(undevided), Hardcore world eater army. Emperors children and Ulthwé. All of them is sold now :/ Current: Sisters of Battle, Alpha legion and Deathwing....or what ever it will be. Damn it

Name: Exsequor

Country/Province: The Netherlands/Utrecht

Time spent in hobby: 5 Years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Iron Hands and Lizardmen

Make your mark: More of a modeller/converter/painter than a player. I have played the game, it's just not my slice o' pie.

Name: Owen Rees (Grand Master)

Country/State: Nottingham, England

Time spent in hobby: 15 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels (fourth force), Imperial Guard (third force), Empire (second army), Gondor, Witch Hunters and the rest!

Make your mark: Help found the Inner Circle. Been in four Dark Angel WD battle reports. Got my name in the new codex for help playtesting.

;)

Name: aznsk8s87, but you can call me sk8s :rolleyes:

Country/State: Hong Kong SAR, China

Time spent in hobby: 5 years now

Armies collected: From oldest to youngest, Dark Angels, Rohan, Dwarves, Imperial Guard

Make your mark: Used to be spam king on the DA forum. I think they even made a thread about it, like aznsk8s87 speed posting demon or something like that. Haven't been active for the past half year or so but getting back into the swing of things.

Name: Ursidae

Country/State: Canada/ confusion

Time spent in hobby: 12+ years

Armies collected: lets see... DA, DW, Tau, Necrons, BT, DE, Angels Vermillion, GK, 'Nids, Brettonians, Wood elves, Khorne (fantasy), and I have at least one army for EVERY other gaming system that GW has produced.

Make your mark: I am more of a modeller and collector than a player, although I do ave to say that I have had more fun playing DA... and more wins! So, once more into the breach! We do not fear death or defeat, for we are the sons of the Lion!

Name: Gillyfish (Richard Gill in real life)

Country/State: St. Albans, England

Occupation: University Administrator (committees, planning, that sort of thing).

Time spent in hobby: 16 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels 4th company in 40k, Brettonians in Warhammer, used to be Ultramarines in Epic (although they are slowly turning green), Gondorians in LotR.

Make your mark: Hmm. Does acting as the B&C Edethor Head Librarian in the recent Medusa V campaign count? We got mentioned in the official background twice. :P

Other than that. my route into the hobby was through Space Crusade and then second edition Epic. Then I got Battle for Armaggeddon before eventually falling under the sway of 40k.

Real life background would be that I studied history and medieval history at University before going off to work in another!

Name: le_tiss / Giles

Country/State: Orpington, England

Time spent in hobby: 20 years (with a 10 year sabbatical for Uni, work, marriage)

Armies collected: 40k - Space Marines and Eldar in '87-90. Thesedays - Dark Angels, Eldar, Daemonhunters. WFB - Wood Elves '87. Thesedays - Empire and High Elves.

Make your mark: nothing of consequence (as yet)

Archived