Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sigs and whatnot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
278 replies to this topic

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Some people have asked how they could repay me or if there is anything they could do for me. I appreciate it! The only thing I can really think of is if I make a sig for you, maybe you could put "Signature Made by Kanazuchi" or somesuch under your sig. If not? No worries. Thanks!!

New Rule: If you have under 100 posts, please do not request a signature. I apologize for anyone that wants one with under 100 posts, but it has come to my attention that people are signing up for the BnC and then taking their sigs elsewhere and contributing nothing to this community. If you are a new member and plan on being at the BnC for a while or have a close to 100 posts (50-90), PM me and I will handle it on a case-by-case basis. Thanks!!

Wow, I can't believe it has been this long since I posted this. Okay, here are a few rules to live by:
  • Please PM ALL sig requests.
  • In said PM, please include as much information as you can (ie, pictures, quotes, color schemes, etc)
  • Please remember that I do these for free and for fun. I go to school and work full time, so I try to get them done as soon as possible. If you don't hear back from me in a week or two, feel free to PM me a reminder.
  • You can post (1) reply in this thread (a thank you, a critic, etc) for each sig I make for you.
  • The mods are allowing me to showcase my work in this thread, but they do not want it bumped every hour, hence the reason why sig requests/changes are to made via PM only.
  • You can submit any artwork to me that you want, but if someone ever contacts me asking to remove the artwork from a sig I have created, I hope you will be cooperative with me and take down your sig. I can always make you a different one!
  • If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'm always here to help.
  • For now, I am only making sigs for the BnC. I have had several requests to do sigs for other forums, but I am only supporting the BnC with my work at the moment.
  • And last, but not least, try to limit your sig requests to one every month or two. Also, please request only (1) sig at a time.
Thanks! I look forward to working with each and every one of you!!

Update
B&C Member Gregor has graciously posted his gallery of models here so that anyone may choose one to use in their sig. If you choose one of them to make your sig, please make sure to give him a nice shoutout. :-)

How do I use my signature?
Once I have completed your sig, I will place a link under the image in this thread. Go to your profile and edit your signature. Copy/paste your signature between the two image tags as shown:
[img]ImageLinkGoesHere[/img]

Current Stats
  • 140 Signatures (100 Sigs on August 30th, 2007)
  • 20 Recolors
  • 4 Logo Designs
  • 5 Wallpapers/Original Artwork
My personal sigs, newest to oldest:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kanazuchi, 23 June 2010 - 02:21 PM.

PM me for your own custom sig! Include pics and/or quotes.
Check out my portfolio/current work for B&C at here

Gold Raven: I'd love to play a space marine, but I'd definately settle for a Genestealer. Just suck the DNA from other players all day long...And on retrospect, that came out all wrong.

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Hey Foppa, here ya go. Let me know if you want any changes made to it:

Posted Image

Link = http://img.photobuck...idelt649/SM.jpg

Gold Raven: I'd love to play a space marine, but I'd definately settle for a Genestealer. Just suck the DNA from other players all day long...And on retrospect, that came out all wrong.

Isiah

Isiah

++ VENATUS EXSECRATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,473 posts
OK this thread is back up and running. Could we please keep it Space Marine related please, as per B+C Forum rules

HERE (Rule 1).

Cheers
I

gallery_4666_1311_36564.jpg

Keeper of the Dark Fortress

Armies: Deathwing and Grey Knights and a cheeky little Inquisitiorial detachment.
(I'd have more if my wife would let me)

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Andddddddddddd we're back! Thanks mods and admins. Come one, come all, I'm ready to bust out some power armored sigs (with the accompanying xenos filth of course)

Damo1701

Damo1701

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,657 posts
Hi, could you turn this into a decent siggy for me please? With the quote "The fallen WILL be redeemed".

Cheers
Talons_Reach_MC.jpgOsHHotE.jpgDamo_RG_Tag.pngHHot_H_Damo1701.jpg

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Hope you like this. If you look real close, right behind the "will" in the quote, I turned your crozius arcanum into one of the tombstones in the background. Let me know what you think!!!

Posted Image

Link: http://img.photobuck...edeemedcopy.jpg

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Hey PingPong, sorry for the delay, but here are your sigs:

This one was a bit challenging due to the large amount of text. The background is a pistol barrel, while I also bronzed the eagle.

Posted Image
Link: http://img.photobuck...alEaglecopy.jpg

Your banner is in the background on the right, and the left side background is dragon scales. I did the best I could to sharpen your model up, but the pic was really blurry.

Posted Image
Link: http://img.photobuck.../Dragoncopy.jpg

Okay, if you don't like this one...no worries. I wanted it to be almost like a report from the front. I'll redo it if aren't feeling it, don't hesitate to let me know! (Oh, and don't worry mods...he isn't using this one here ;-))

Posted Image
Link: http://img.photobuck...Tyranidcopy.jpg

Edited by Kanazuchi, 01 March 2007 - 05:47 PM.

Damo1701

Damo1701

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,657 posts
That's a fantastic jobe mate, well done.
Talons_Reach_MC.jpgOsHHotE.jpgDamo_RG_Tag.pngHHot_H_Damo1701.jpg

Luku

Luku

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,183 posts
Posted Image

Could you turn the top left image into a sig please? With the words "For our History and Honour!"

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Enjoy!

Posted Image
Link: http://img.photobuck...9/Honorcopy.jpg

Hmm...on second thought, I switched the way your marine was facing. Feel free to use either of these, or both!

Posted Image
Link:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/phidelt649/HonorAltcopy.jpg

Edited by Kanazuchi, 01 March 2007 - 06:41 PM.

PIngp0NG

PIngp0NG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts

Hey PingPong, sorry for the delay, but here are your sigs:

This one was a bit challenging due to the large amount of text. The background is a pistol barrel, while I also bronzed the eagle.

Your banner is in the background on the right, and the left side background is dragon scales. I did the best I could to sharpen your model up, but the pic was really blurry.

Okay, if you don't like this one...no worries. I wanted it to be almost like a report from the front. I'll redo it if aren't feeling it, don't hesitate to let me know! (Oh, and don't worry mods...he isn't using this one here ;-))

WOW. Those are so awesome...thanks so much Kanazuchi. I love all the sigs, they turned out great.
1. Thanks for accomodating the large amount of text, it still turned out great!
2. You did a great job here with my sarge! Thanks! Sorry for the blurry picture!
3. Definitely digging the 'report'

Wow, so great. Thanks again! Great work!

If your fists are weak they will only be good for wiping your tears.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
Instead of constantly bumping the thread guys, lets not forget that you have PMs. Perhaps that is a better option for sending/recieving. Leave the thread for the end result work that Kanazuchi is doing.
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
I had to color in the servo skull b/c it was black & white, but it was a lot of fun. I love doing recolors. :-)

Posted Image

Link: http://img.photobuck...Dominuscopy.jpg

Edited by Kanazuchi, 20 March 2007 - 05:57 PM.

Dominus Ex Machina

Dominus Ex Machina

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 221 posts
Thanks a lot, really cool :)
[img=http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/SupremeGrandMaster/Other/sig1.jpg]

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
One for Beef.

Posted Image

On a side note, please refrain from asking for changes in your sig on this forum. Do so over PM only 'less we incur the wraths of the venerable mods. :-)

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,237 posts
Wow this guy Is great, He did it so fast, Less than an hour after I pm him. I was expecting to wait a few days, but an so glad.

Many thanks Kanazuchi.
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
One for Stella.

Posted Image

Edited by Kanazuchi, 21 March 2007 - 03:41 PM.

Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 1,298 posts
YAY got my new sig, and I love it, Kudos to Kanazuchi

Edited by Stella Cadente, 21 March 2007 - 05:58 PM.

The best thing in the world is
╔══╗
║╚╝╠══╦╦══╦═╗
║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║╩╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩═╝
Note to all Apocalypse Fanbois: SHUT UP ABOUT APOCALYPSE, IT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
A chaplain-based sig for.....The Chaplain. Shocking! ;-)

I couldn't find a good skull/wing combo, so I created my own in illustrator. I also splattered the chaplain with some blood (bottom right corner of sig) and destroyed the text with some custom brushes. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Link: http://www.bolterand...9_1036_6297.jpg

Edited by Kanazuchi, 21 March 2007 - 08:00 PM.

The_Chaplain

The_Chaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,617 posts
Hey thanks!

Edited by The_Chaplain, 21 March 2007 - 08:08 PM.

Check out my hobby thread here

gallery_29004_6198_9307.pnggallery_48988_6285_7306.pnggallery_48988_6285_1776.jpggallery_48988_6285_6092.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.pngcatg2.pnggallery_45765_11565_4862.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_30308_9518_8389.pnggallery_74802_15827_10034.jpggallery_48988_15738_19809.png

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,237 posts
I needed mine ammended and Kanazuchi did that to. Very helpfull fellow. Wish more gamers were like this it would make the hobby a better place.
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

The_Chaplain

The_Chaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,617 posts
yeah, he'll be making a PA chappie sig banner for me as well once he gets back from his trip.

He's quite the guy!

Check out my hobby thread here

gallery_29004_6198_9307.pnggallery_48988_6285_7306.pnggallery_48988_6285_1776.jpggallery_48988_6285_6092.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.pngcatg2.pnggallery_45765_11565_4862.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_30308_9518_8389.pnggallery_74802_15827_10034.jpggallery_48988_15738_19809.png

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
Hey everyone, I'll be in Germany from the 22nd til April 1st. I just wanted to post this last sig up real quick. The original pic was black and white, but I love to recolor...so I added some color. ;-) I had so much fun doing it, I just had to post. Too bad painting minis isn't this easy. :-( Here is the fullsize recolor followed by the actual sig:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Link: http://www.bolterand..._1036_34034.jpg

Kanazuchi

Kanazuchi

+ FRATER DOMUS +

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts
One for Necromunda 12th:

Posted Image

Link: http://www.bolterand..._1036_32500.jpg

Foppa

Foppa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 85 posts

Hey Foppa, here ya go. Let me know if you want any changes made to it:

Nah.. :) i love how it looks :teehee: :)