New Rule: If you have under 100 posts, please do not request a signature. I apologize for anyone that wants one with under 100 posts, but it has come to my attention that people are signing up for the BnC and then taking their sigs elsewhere and contributing nothing to this community. If you are a new member and plan on being at the BnC for a while or have a close to 100 posts (50-90), PM me and I will handle it on a case-by-case basis. Thanks!!
Wow, I can't believe it has been this long since I posted this. Okay, here are a few rules to live by:
- Please PM ALL sig requests.
- In said PM, please include as much information as you can (ie, pictures, quotes, color schemes, etc)
- Please remember that I do these for free and for fun. I go to school and work full time, so I try to get them done as soon as possible. If you don't hear back from me in a week or two, feel free to PM me a reminder.
- You can post (1) reply in this thread (a thank you, a critic, etc) for each sig I make for you.
- The mods are allowing me to showcase my work in this thread, but they do not want it bumped every hour, hence the reason why sig requests/changes are to made via PM only.
- You can submit any artwork to me that you want, but if someone ever contacts me asking to remove the artwork from a sig I have created, I hope you will be cooperative with me and take down your sig. I can always make you a different one!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'm always here to help.
- For now, I am only making sigs for the BnC. I have had several requests to do sigs for other forums, but I am only supporting the BnC with my work at the moment.
- And last, but not least, try to limit your sig requests to one every month or two. Also, please request only (1) sig at a time.
B&C Member Gregor has graciously posted his gallery of models here so that anyone may choose one to use in their sig. If you choose one of them to make your sig, please make sure to give him a nice shoutout. :-)
How do I use my signature?
Once I have completed your sig, I will place a link under the image in this thread. Go to your profile and edit your signature. Copy/paste your signature between the two image tags as shown:
- 140 Signatures (100 Sigs on August 30th, 2007)
- 20 Recolors
- 4 Logo Designs
- 5 Wallpapers/Original Artwork
Edited by Kanazuchi, 23 June 2010 - 02:21 PM.