Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

I'm with everyone else, great concept and totally halarious stuff.

How about a bike squad with:

1. bike with training wheels, flower basket (i mean, rider equipment pouch...) that has a bolt pistol in it, and streamers (i meant purity seals on handlebars... ya ya thats it...)

2. attack bike where the gunner is out pushing the bike while the rider has his legs spread out off the foot pegs with a "weeeeeeee!!!" look on his face.

3. One bike has "BANG!" flags sticking out each of the TL Bolters.

4. One bike has ran into another marine and now is cowering in horror unto the front fender.

Also you need to find out how to write "Remember Where We Parked" in latin and cover your tanks with it.

Maybe a scout squad that is enjoying a day-at-the-beach theme... (I've always thought of scouts as '80's ex-life-guards, surfers or something from old drawings of blond hair with face paint.) Couple scouts could be playing frisbee with chapter symbol.

Objective markers could include:

1. portable bathrooms or porta-potties. (or drop potties of doom)

2. a couch with TV and PS 3 game system setup.

3. a snack table complete keg and such.

4. a disco or break dance floor complete with DJ and turn tables... The middle of floor could have chapter symbol, turn tables as well.

5. Ping-Pong table or air hockey table. Chapter symbols included.

Thats all i got for now :P

Great stuff, keep it goin. :)

Cheers guys and thanks for all the great suggestions! :P

Looks like I'm going to have to go the whole hog now and make a full army...d'oh!

I've updated the first post with the rather amazing new B&C Space Marine painter and added a few extra bits to the text.

Master Toddius: I was actually thinking of making the bikers into either Pizza delivery boys or as Hell's Angels or have biker scouts on a paper route. I love the objective marker suggestions. I'll definatly have to work some of those ideas into the army if that's ok with you. :)

I think the Pizza delivery would be better because Hells Angels and happy faces would seem a stretch. :P That would be cool though. We deliver written on the weapons, pizza boxes strapped to the fenders. Maybe have one of the Ninja Turtles running after them with money in hand... :woot:

Use anything I mention. Its there to use :woot:

edit: one other thing i think would be funny is if one of the bikers is trying to start his bike with a lawn mower pull chord coming out the side of the bike. :)

LoyalSpaceMarine : Thanks mate, much appreciated. :P

Master Toddius: Great ideas mate, that Ninja Turtle idea cracked me up. Nice one! :)

The Plan

Well, I wasn't planning on doing a new SM army but it looks like I have no choice, maybe it'll make a fun army to hit the tourney circuit with. :woot:

So the plan is...finish the command squad first, then two tacticals to get a core force together using Codex Dark Angels.

I may include members of the CSK(od)'s only successor chapter "The Screaming Weasels" (the original concept for the Chapter) as seen here below as part of their "Astartes exchange" (or bring a Successor to work day) program but I'll have to wait and see what happens.

The Screaming Weasels

sm.php?bpe=878787&bpj=424242&bp=FF6200&bpc=FF6200&hdt=FF6200&hdm=FF6200&hdl=FF6200&ey=08FC00&er=FF6200&pi=424242&nk=FF6200&ch=FF6200&eg=878787&sk=B0B0B0&abs=FF6200&bt=FF6200&cod=FF6200&ull=4054AD&lk=4054AD&lll=4054AD&lft=4054AD&url=4054AD&rk=4054AD&lrl=4054AD&rft=4054AD&slt=FF6200&sli=4054AD&srt=FF6200&sri=4054AD&ula=4054AD&lel=4054AD&lla=4054AD&lw=4054AD&lh=4054AD&ura=4054AD&rel=4054AD&rla=4054AD&rw=4054AD&rh=4054AD&bg=FFFFFF&rb=424242&gr=424242&grid=TRUE

Next up: (Former) Emperor's Champion Large McHuge.

You knew the moment you started making this idea that it would escalate into a full army. I want to see what your gonna do for a dreadnaught.. Probably a marine with a little remote control sitting on an Acme box.

Honestly, I'm tempted to write these guys into my fiction thingy..

I would imagine things to see are:

A trailer (r/v) somewhere in this lot.

A flamer marine making burgers or hot dogs with his flamethrower.

Someone trying to open a frag grenade thinking it was beer.

Marines smuggling vodka or something similar (remember, always say the word vodka like you are Chekov from the original Star Trek)

Mudflaps on the tanks.

Scouts sitting on lawn chairs checking out chicks with their bincoulars.

and of course, more geeky refferences.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions guys! :pinch:

I seriously thought these guys would go down like a lead balloon and I'm really surprised that people think they're great. :(

Hasoroth: I just dug out an old unpainted ork model with an iron jaw and just added GS. If I'd known that people would like these guys so much I'd have taken my time instead of rushing him.

I'm just adding the GS bits to to the (former) EC then I'll get started on painting him. I hadn't planned on anything special at first, just a regular-ish company champion, but now I've come up with something that makes me laugh so hopefully you guys will like it. :o

As good as the pizza bikers seem, I think that it might go a little too far off of the overall theme of the army. I mean, this is obviously a funny army, but to me, pizza guys just push it.

Otherwise, I love the idea! This makes me laugh every time I check for updates!

:pirate:

I'm a pirate, are you?

Archived