Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

++ Notes from a Lord of the Alpha Legion ++

Ha! Being the slave of some "superior force" and even let them "mark" you is not the way of our proud legion. Their promesses are nothing but lies an deceit, and look what they have done to our brothers... it's a shame.

Those that have sworn to Khorne are now mindless bloodspillers, that stupidly run across the battlefields with no other thought that to spill blood for their god, until they get blown by plasma fire. Makes me feel good though when I crush them... in close combat.

Nurgle.. do I need to continue? disgusting crap-eater.. Our brothers that follow him are slime balls on armor, all their pride gone, spreading their deseases through the galaxy.. like I cared.. those deseases only kill the weak. Kill them at range, or you will stink for weeks.

Ohh and the master of change, yes Tzeentch.. he is by far the most deceiving of all, transforming our wise brothers into automatons, led by those sorcerors so naive they think they can outsmart their own god. Such wisdom lost... it's a shame..

As for their little brother.. slaanesh.. he must keep our brothers busy at his orgies, for I haven't seen them in the battlefield. I've seen some of his daemons though, groups of girls with knives.. nice looking, after the battle I had all of them along with my cultists that were involved on their summon cast down into pits of lava of char. I know about slaanesh seduction, and he won't reach my men.

I say: Fight with strenght, fight with intelligence, and fight with pride. But above all.. CRUSH THE IMPERIUM OF MANKIND!!

- From the Journal of Lord Mournig, Alpha of Char.

You've been on this board for almost three months and you don't realize that this kind of flame baiting will immediately get burned to a cinder?????

Kurgan must be on a coffee break for it to have lasted fifteen minutes!

You mean this will gety erased????

why??

It's fluff wise!!

It is supposed to be the thinking of an Alpha legion Chaos lord!!!!

And i hope you respond as (role playing) your generals!

why censorship??? we are grown ups don't we?? it's a game and that's what this post is about, to say what your generals/leaders would say about the other dammned of chaos, I'd love to read visions of a Khorne general about Alpha legion.

It would be a real shame if they erased this.

And please... this post is to role-play your generals, not rules or stuff like that..

I feel really misunderstood...

Khorne need not waste time with such punie insugnificant wastes, we are men to be feared of, unlike your legion hiding behind lackies of the imperium just to reach battle. Your entire legion are still lapdogs of the imperium.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!

Those that have sworn to Khorne are now mindless bloodspillers, that stupidly run across the battlefields with no other thought that to spill blood for their god, until they get blown by plasma fire. Makes me feel good though when I crush them... in close combat.

Bring it on ^_^. I dare you.

An interesting piece of fluff Lord Mournig, I hope it gets the well thought out responses from the leaders of your opponents that it deserves.

If it does simply become a flame-fest then yes it will be closed but let's try and give it a chance eh guys?

Amarel.

Nay, I say!

Why surrender to one of the four Dark Powers... when you can surrender to them ALL? Join the Word Bearers - forget your cowardly infiltration! We go to war chanting the blessings of all the Chaos Lords, in their combined power... for who can stand before the might of all Chaos, undivided?

++ Notes from a Lord of the Alpha Legion ++

As for their little brother.. slaanesh.. he must keep our brothers busy at his orgies, for I haven't seen them in the battlefield. I've seen some of his daemons though, groups of girls with knives.. nice looking, after the battle I had all of them along with my cultists that were involved on their summon cast down into pits of lava of char. I know about slaanesh seduction, and he won't reach my men.

- From the Journal of Lord Mournig, Alpha of Char.

Ah, slaves to darkness we all are.

Your perceptions are as unfocused as your loyalties. While you do protest so against the followers of the gods, you slave your time following a fleeting attempt at power.

Seduction, you have fallen to it already. Your desire to illuminate the marked slaves of chaos shows your heart holds no secrets we can not find. The Lust you feel in deriding the sworn shows that you find your fate so trite.

Your actions bespeak of one who sees no horizon, lost in the haze of indecision. Lashing out against that which you create, the limitless void.

Orgies, yes a crude entertainment, are but the entrance to the universe of the pleasure Slaanesh delivers. Lust, Avarice, Fear, Hate all emotions are the province of the Young Prince. Your words show a need, a need to understand and comprehend that which you are missing. You seek that which you deny yourself. Am I a slave to that which I set free? Or are you the slave for binding yourself with rules and codes for nought.

Your descriptions of the children of Slaanesh show you inner longings. Female/male, they are what you fear and long for. Your description of them exposes your mind. You see them of objects of desire to be destroyed, along with your cultists. Yet they were as immetrial as that which you follow, but you felt the need to destroy, to abolish that which touched you.

Ah, the Daemonettes have no need to seduce your men, their desires are stripped bare before our eyes. The pain of their wounds, the pleasure of battle, the moment of fear before they die feed Slaanesh.

Fight with Intelligence, we the Children of the Emperor are quite versed. Our warriors are perfect in every way. From the poems of our souls, to our terrible ferocity upon the field of battle.

I say No to you lord Mourning, I say you are the one who is a slave. A slave to your desires, to your directionless fears that drive you on each day. You fight for (?). Find meaning, find direction. Understand your desires and release them upon the universe. Your death shall reveal the emptyness that is your Undivided nature.

--Lord Commander Bowman

++ Lord Commander of the 29th Greath Company of the Emperor's Children

I like the topic's intentions. Way to go Mourning and REFUSE, but have a taste of THIS:

Bah, just the ramblings of those blindly following powers that they hold for superior. Just like the imperial lap-dogs, no guts to think for their own, to be responsible for their own actions.

Fools, i have seen the Ever-Dark, the Endless Night of Nostromo and witnessed the Coming of the Light when the weak-willed Emperor first set foot on the soon to be damned planet. I have seen our glorious Primarch's visions come true when the Carrion-God of the Imperium showed his true face and abhored the Primarch for his methods which were just like those he himself had used before. I have seen the light, and the truth within.

There is no need for a true Night Lords Space Marine to hide shivering in fear behind the back of a puny god and his minions, for we are fear incarnate. Mortals cower in agonizing, mind numbing fear wherever of our deeds is but whispered. Let all the galaxy, let each and every living being, vile Xenos or human, hate me. As longs as they fear me from the very core of their weak souls.

If you could take a look at yourselves with open eyes, unobscured by your false believes, you all would be able to see the truth. We don't start worshipping everything that dares moving, like the easily impressed Word Bearers who aren't even able to fight their own war against the misleaden imperial lap-dogs without bowing down to their various gods and making themselves depend on the gods well-meaning. We don't get distracted from our most holy task to wage war against the corpse-god's underlings because we are able to do so, because they are unable to escape our wrath for the injustice that was done to our Legion, like the drug-wreaked Emperor's Children, longing only to once again slip into the warm embrace of drug-induced hallucinations to forget about their weakness. We don't need weakling henchmen like the most despiseable Alpha Legionnaires, to much filled with shame about their Primarch's death to fight for themselves.

All your excuses for adhering to a god offering you what you want are made because you are to weak to take what you want, what you crave, yourself!

There is no greater pleasure than to rejoice, to relish in the pain and terror of imperial servants. Nothing is more satisfying than to amass wealth and riches. To have huge staches of equipment, armor and weapons at your disposal to wreak even more havoc and cause even greater amounts of terror and pain. Material riches and the pain caused to the Rotting Carrion's minions is ever present, not just a momentary thing like drug-spawned dreams or the fickle trust into gods.

I will stab like a rusty sword into the coward's heart that is the once glorious Imperium. And i will do it because i want to. Because i can do it at my leisure. I myself will crush every one who dares opposing me and my ambitions, my ascendance to greatness.

My loyalty is for but one person. Myself.

Lord Commander Exosus, Night Lords Legion

+++To Lord Commander Exosus

Ah Nightlords, the children of the wraith, the masters of Rage. Only your lack of dedication prevents you from following the path of Khorne. We find the World Eaters to be more honest with their true feelings, they accecpt and nurture the anger and rage within. The nighlords are like the angry puppy always chasing their tail. So quick to complain about the pain they feel, but to angry to release their own tail.

True, while the night lords choose not to hide in the glorious glow of the Prince of Sensation, they choose to crawl on their bellies in the dark recesses, far from the light of the Corpse God. Their self-pity a loathesome excuse for bravery, and the debaucheries poor by any standards. Their Fear tactics are of the most brutal sense, no sense of beauty in the horror they create. Their self hatred blinding them to the paths they could follow. Your talent for making mortals quake in fear is much like the Alpha Legion's claim to controlling the mortals. Would a warrior claimed a great victory to have killed unarmed women and children, would a Artisen claim perfection in a simple act of a bully. The fear you create is the fear of the unknown, of the dark, of the bully. True fear is instilled over generations, a task I fear the brooding Night Lords could not stomach.

And you ask us to look at ourselves, we adore ourselves. We walk the fine line of sensation, pleasure, pain, oblivion and salvation. We have no false beliefs. We know the path we walk. To stray from our path is damnation, to flinch before deaths embrace is to forsake our Prince. She who thrists knows all secrets.

You do speak truth about the daemon seekers. Their chanting and praying boarders on the dull and tactrum. Their speaches inspire the mindless mortals you seek to cower. Their single mindedness in bringing daemons into the worlds is admirable at best, and pitiful at worst. They summon things for no other reason then a need to perform an action. Their longing to reach daemonhood clouds their reason, and fills me with a pity better saved for a Spawn.

And there is no pleasure greater, then the plesure of finding pleasure, even the act of discovery is a pleasure. You inspid description of a pleasure is hollow, only leaving you desiring more, while avoiding the real desire, to follow your lord into death. A morbid preocupation with self-pity, and death envy.

Vent your rage against the imperium, find your Primach in the hollow places of your soul. Scream your rage into the void, and you will still be empty, hollow and hiding in the dark.

The Emperor's Children explode into the galaxy, a mirid of color and sensation awaits, the rythme of your pain, the sound of your suffering, the taste of your defeat are wine to us.

Let the Imperium burn, their souls shall quench my dear Slaanesh's thirst for but a momment.

--Lord Commander Bowman

++ Lord Commander of the 29th Greath Company of the Emperor's Children

OK guys, i'm not great on the fluff and creative writings, but someone needs to represent us, so here goes.

Capital letters are the shouts as he starts to lose it.

HA!

Look at you all.......FOOLS.......FOOLS.

This is the reason 'we' failed the first time. Due to your petty bitching. Remeber........it was US who first breached the walls, and whilst you were out beating the innocents it was US who was leading the BATTLE, fighting the real ENEMY, and when Horus fell we were STILL PREPARED TO STAY AND FIGHT. You all ran like the cowards you are. WORTHLESS!

Still, those days are behind us now, and our Legion has changed since then. FOR THE BETTER.

WE can now carry on the cause without you, and fight as we please. WE do not need to wait for the great crusades. And WE do not spend our time in POINTLESS arguments over who is THE BETTER.

I AM A WARRIOR, AND I DO NOT SPEAK IN YOUR FANCY, TWISTED TONGUES. I, MYSELF, AM PREPAIRED TO MEET YOU AND YOUR 'CHOSEN' ON THE FEILD OF BATTLE, ANYTIME, TO PROVE MY POINT. I FEAR NO-ONE, and NOTHING.

Recorded Transmision from Cmdr Kohrgon, leader of a small warband of WorldEaters, Sir.

^_^ :D :blush:

Petty Fools!

So many of our once powerful legions have either bowed to the preasure of the gods or failed to recognize the power to be had!

The Wordbearers are the only brothers that have mastered chaos... Worldeaters, Emporors Children, Death Guard and Thousand sons have bowed to the pressure of the gods! You have become nothing more than pawns!

The remaining legions are mearly denying their true potential... You arn't even fit to be called a legion, you are a rabble! The Wordbearers are the only remaing legion!

You wonder why we failed at the cursed palace?! It is any wonder when you fail to even master yourselves and use the glory of chaos gifted unto you!

For LORGAR!

Hah, excellent stuff here. But I feel compelled to act out on behalf of the Night Lords.

Petty fools, one and all. If you could but look upon yourself without the delusions of ceaseless worship, you would find the truth of your existence. That the worship of the Chaos Powers are but fleeting, and not nearly as satisfying as your one-time worship of the Living Corpse. You long to find someone or something to fawn over while mass-converting unwilling witless morons into slavery over your own deluded visions of grandeur. Whichever god feels compelled to feed you table scraps at the time will be the one to lead you into battle without any real thought or emotion. I pity the fool that places his trust in battle on daemons that might not appear at all.

And the Emperor's Children are nearly as useless in our great mission to spread the Dark over all things. You would fear a world without the massed droning of countless 'pleasures' that occupy your entire existence. Fear a life time of darkness on a million blasted planets. For Fear is the one thing you would fear most, as it alone possesses the most power in the universe. You would lay down with the very same people you (sometimes) defeat to try to feed the isatiable and destructive power of your master.

We do not bemoan the loss of our Primarch, indeed, many were glad to see him gone. He was but a baby crying in the Night, never growing out of his self-imposed shell of angst, and in the end came to Fear himself, and died for it. But he was also the first to master Terror so completely, to utterly drive his foes away from him at the mere mention of his name, truly the first and only Night Haunter. We need him not anymore, for we have moved on past our destuctive Lord, past our bleak existence and petty thievery on Nostramo. For we are the masters of the Night, the harbingers of Terror, and Lords over the one true power in the universe: Fear.

Lord Azrath, Shackler of Souls

Night Lords Legion

--To the World Eaters

Ahh, the followers of the god of murder speak. Yes my friends it was you that were first through the breached walls of the False Emperor. Your liniage is amazing, your prowess is unmatched. The tactics of your army unsuppassed. It never fails to amuze me how you are willing to charge ever stone and wall before you. Never have I seen a wall stand to the might of the mighty warriors of Khorne.

And let me be the first to applaude you on the mindlessness of your rage. The willingness to slay friend with foe has always struck me as a tactical advantage. Skin for the Skin god I say.

While we kept the whole of Terra occupied you threw yourselves against every wall, and tree in sight. We thank you for that.

Slaanesh holds a special place for everyone follower of the Kin Slayer that I send to her. Their screams lull me to sleep each night.

---To the members of the Word Bearers

Raise your edifaces, create your temples, bind your daemons. The longer you toy with your occult followings the longer we get to listening to your motonous droning. The sounds of your songs are like razors across our exposed nerves. If Slaanesh had not taught us to savour every experience we would find the droning intollerable, but as it is, we welcome the experience of boredom you bring over us.

The sure fact that you need to bring more and more daemons into the material must stem from an unhappy time when you were elevated to the station you are now, I hesitate to call it Marine. The pure energy you poor into suplicating your daemons could be better spent in other pursuits.

Brothers,

Raaaaaaaaagh! I'm going to burn your worlds, burn your ships, burn everying you ever posessed. I'm gonna beat your to a pulp. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I'm gonna tear you all limb from limb. I'm gonna impale on my joystick. I'm gonna tear you open with my bear hands. Your all dead. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I'm gonna smash your bones. Your skulls are all now mine!

no one speaks for the Lord of Change? Guess I'll have to speak up. First try at such a thing, so probably won't be very good.

Ahh, proud fools. Squabling over what I know what will be. And of mastering Chaos? You have barely begun to channel its depths, Son of Lorgar.

You speak of bringing daemons forth, is to be the master of chaos? To be able to channel its tides is to be the naster of chaos. To be able to see into what could be, and pluck the strands of fate, mold them to what you will is to be the master of chaos. You have barely begun to imagine.

The Lords of Night, another unwiting pawn on the board. You think your reign of terror is by your choosing? The Changer of ways has uses for even the most crude of implements. Have you truly mastered fear? I hear not of The Sons of Russ quaking at you aproach, nor those of Dorn. What I hear of is the fleeing of farmers from your "terrifying" approach.

Subtly, a things I admire, but unknown to you of the Emperors Children. Loud, impulsive, garish, little more than a loud group of children. Perverted, but almost worthy in their pure search for sensation. I have often seen the threads of fate favour you, but that favour to be lost in your pursuit of "pleasure". Almost sad. Almost.

And the slavering idiots that worship the god of war. No skill, no subtly, only the flow of blood and the feeling of white hot rage. Such simple creatures. So easily manipulated. I'm sure your extinguishment will be a sevice to chaos. We shall see.

I will not boast about the motivations of the changer of ways, for I forsee a path of woe becoming of that. But can any of you really comprehend facing a foe who knows your actions before you? Only time will tell.

Heh Heh, GO REFUSE AND THE GLORY OF SLAANESH!!!

Heh, might have to make this a double one for Slaanesh.. Yesssssssss....

--To the Followers of Khorne

You Foolish beasts.... All you exist is to mame and kill others just to spill their blood in the name of Khorne... You think so narrow mindedly, your minds set on only one thing in life. But in the end, although my Lord Slaanesh maybe never gain the strength to over throw you and your Foolish God, in the end, your desires still belong to Slaanesh... All you do is DESIRE to kill, to be soaked in your foes blood, to bring 'honour' to your Lord and gain his Favour. In truth, this desire is merely something that our Lord Slaanesh feeds on... Without the desire for blood, there would be no followers of Khorne... You single minded fools.... Our Lord Slaanesh owns you all, for without him, you would have no purpose, with no desire, there is no purpose, with no purpose, there is no desire to live....

Slaanesh will live on, even if we have to live off you to do it...

--To the Night Lords

You are as weak as you are your long dead Primarch... He had the power to have visions of the future, yet he let a servant of that begotton dying corpse of the Imperium, slay him... How weak is that...

You maybe the masters of fear and terror.. But who feeds on that... WE DO!! The feelings our Lord receives from them is untold, you do us more favours for us and our God than our slaves things... Why would a devoted follower of Slaanesh be fearful? We do not fear fear, we embrace it...

One Day.. You will see that despite your choice to embrace Slaanesh's will, in truth, you have been doing it since the beginning...

--To the Word Bearers

i pity the fools who attempt to control the daemon... I care not what you do to barbarians of Khorne, the putrid wastes of Nurgle or grotesque entities of Tzeentch. I care though, for the ones under the favour of Slaanesh. You subject Slaanesh's follower to being in the stench of one of our most hatest foes... To what end? What type of Choas army relies on just his daemons... The Word Bearers are so accustomed to talking their way through a battle, instead of embracing each feeling felt, the pain, the suffering, the pleasure of killing.... you are no better than our weak brothers who worship that corpse on the Golden throne.. Why embrace mere words, when you can embrace so much more??

One Day, your control over the daemon will end... And they will make you suffer for your cowardice.. And on that day, Slaanesh will look upon your fallen legion and smile.

--To ALL Chaos Legions

Do what you will with your forces, may it be to pillage, corrupt, mame and kill or simply seek revenge. All these works are simply your desires... Your desires for revenge, for power or death, all stem from one source: our Lord Slaanesh. To keep walking your current path is to ask for further damnation and an empty life, but to offer yourself to Slaanesh is to ask for so much more. Stop being so foolish and give into Slaanesh...

*EDIT*

--To the Followers of Tzeentch

You call yourself a legion, all you are are piles off dust, no thanks to that narrow minded Sorceror Ahriman... you have lost everything, no ability to feel, no mind, no nothing... How do you continue to fight? why do you even live... you favour a God who laughts at you, who sent you down a path of nothingness... you call yourselves favoured of Tzeentch, all i see are mere play toys for the changer of ways... Tzeentch favours you not, for if he did, would he have let you be small glumps of dust, forever emtombed in your armour... To lose the ability to feel is to lose the right to live... I look forward to the day when the sons of Russ come to finish what they once started... When that day comes, i will sit there and watch the battle, and enjoy the screams of terror, and smile at the day when the Sons of Magnus are no more....

---Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom, Devoted Follower of Slaanesh, Warlord for the Emperor's Children

*sigh* there is my lame attempt.. i think Refuse is owning this thread for sure... Although one can almost imagine how the inter-legion wars were like...

BROTHERS, ONE AND ALL, HEAR ME NOW, FOR MY TIME IS NIGH.

i am the defiler, and i am more than any of you will ever be. dedication is a fickle thing, you may be rewarded for your dedication but when it all comes down to the bottom line, you are all driven by gods that care nothing of you. THEY will have the last laugh, they ALWAYS have. you can serve them for all time, but when your time comes you will be damned.

religion: the worship of a god. it all comes down to this. GODS. you are all pawns in fates games, ready to be sacrificed for the gain of the gods. you are all expendable. I AM NOT.

for i know the one truth. i know that which eludes you all, and will for eternity as you cower before your gods. i know that i am truely blessed, as no god holds power over my soul. my soul is my own, and so it shall ever be. i worship no god, for in the eyes of the truthseer there are no gods. only vermin to be squashed under the heel of my boot, only blind zealots to be conquered as their gods desert them.

mindless, ceaseless conquest. my only failing is that i, too, am caught in this pointless butchery. i am not without faults, but at least i am not so blind as to deny them. i except my failings, and i WILL conquer them. and when i do, all this fighting will be below me, and i will truely be free. it will be so, i know for i have seen it.

I WILL FIND MY TRUTH, AND MAY YOUR GODS HELP YOU IF YOU STAND BEFORE ME. I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY FISTS OF IRON, YOUR BODIES TURNED TO DUST BEFORE MY EYES, IF YOU STAND AGAINST ME. I AM UNTAINTED. I AM UNTOUCHED. I AM ETERNAL. I AM THE DEFILER, AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME, YOU WILL NOT STOP ME. FOR I AM NOT BLINDED BY FALSE GODS. FOR I SEE THE TRUTH!

Ohh and the master of change, yes Tzeentch.. he is by far the most deceiving of all, transforming our wise brothers into automatons, led by those sorcerors so naive they think they can outsmart their own god. Such wisdom lost... it's a shame..

Only the foolish of our bretherin believe they can beat the lord of change and master chaos, the wise know that we are slaves and through that knowledge we have true power.

HA!

I only have laughs for the once proud Sons of Magnus. Laughs and pity. You dare talk to me about the damned Sons of Russ, 'though we all know how you are feeling when their name is spoken.

You shiver, you quake in fear of those brutish savages. Feeling the burning shame as you lock yourself all alone into your sepulchre, seeking solace from the dreams of a burning Prospero. No, that stain ain't forgotten for long. Even unable to defend your very own home planet. Seeing your oh so precious towers crumble to dust, ever-hungry flames consuming your dearly whorshipped tomes of arcane scrabbling, your whole world ravaged by blinding explosions. Tearing down every fickle dream of greatness you had.

Where was you almighty Changer of Ways there? What did your Primarch do other than begging for mercy, crawling to the Carrion God's knees in hope not to be annihilated for his clearly visible stigmas of the mutant?

And i also don't need to argue about the offspring of Dorn shriveling in fear wherever a hint of midnight blue armor can be seen stalking the shadows for prey. To harsh they are reminded of the frail Dorn's error to attack our Primarch in single combat. If their primarch couldn't best the Haunter of Nights, how could his weak-blooded offspring ever hope to achive the smallest victory against the Bringers of Darkness?

Know your place, little magician! And be afraid, be very afraid. For if you wont see your nearing demise, it'll be just that more sweet to bath in your terror and agony once we cross arms.

It is of no surprise for me to see yet another devotee of Slaanesh helping his badly pressed and ill-tongued comrade ( hey, we ALL know REFUSE r0XxoRs us to death with his writings, but i could never admit it "in character" ^_^ ). But to insult our Primarch should be even out of your perverted ways.

Oh yes, the Night haunter was cursed with visions of the future, he could pry away the very fabric of time to view the times yet to come. But your memories of the past must have been affected by the dire mis-use of narcotic substances i dare not even speaking about, so that no weaker willed brother might have problems constraining his revulsive feelings about your leisure time activitys.

It is not of hidden knowledge dragged out of a dusty folio, like those the Thousands Sons adore so much, if i tell you about the real reason why Night haunter let the imperial dog end his life. Hereby i recite you the exact happenings from times long forgotten. On the planet Tsagulsa Night Haunter sat on his throne awaiting the assassin, knowing of him since his puny form entered the Eastern Fringes. The Night Haunter allowed the assassin to complete his mission to prove that everything he has ever said, everything he has ever done was right. To prove the truth of his visions. Death is nothing compared to vindication.The Haunter of Nights was stronger than every other Primarch.

And as he said, death is nothing compared to vindication. Await yours, followers of Slaanesh. A bolter shell from the dark will end your endless search for pleasure. That is all you are worth, a single shell into the back. I personaly will make sure that each and every surviving Emperor's Children will be deafend, blinded, deprived from even the slightest sensation. We will see how you do in an eternity of nothingness and oblivion.

It is of even less surprise to me to see a fellow Legionnaire speaking against the Primarch, as not all have seen the Light. But those matters will be dealed with. His punishment will be even sweeter than the agony on Grendel's World.

Fear the darkness, and the terrors hiden within. Nobody will hear you screaming for mercy beside those who don't guive any.

Lord Commander Exosus, Night Lords Legion

Archived