Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

Incoming transition from LAP; heretic at large:

To the Word Bearers-

In feverous haste to believe that you are the only ones who have truly mastered chaos you have BLINDED YOURSELVES to the harsh reality that you cannot master it, for it is chaos, and anarchy cannot be disciplined. Furthermore, not only have you not mastered what you claim to, but in your blind haste you have become the only legion to have become enslaved by all four of the chaos powers. Blind fools, though the chaos gods gift you with daemons in battle it is only so that they gain your further trust, and the more you trust the more you become a mere tool to be manipulated, a pawn of chaos. You have lost your honour to the whims of foul gods.

To the Emperor's Children-

The once proud warriors who seeked only perfection have become foul pitiful leeches. While the other legions battled the false emperor's legions, true and worthy foes, they hid into the shadow of their dark pleasures, preying on defenceless civilians. How long is it since you lost your honour? How long is it since you became weak, a slave to the whim of your god, like an addict that is a slave to drugs? Fools all, you have believed you had control, but control was the very thing that you lost. You are truly slaves to darkness, a desparate shell of a legion not even worthy of death.

You wish for us to give in to Slaanesh. Why? So we should become a remnant of our strength, glory and honour? So our senses should be exhausted for the laughs of a mad god? Fools, there are gods who care more for their followers. There are gods who do not care for perversion, who would not allow their followers to fall into such depravity and become empty husks of skin, unable to even feel the very pleasures that entrapped them.

While Khorne boosts our strength and keeps our spirit alive, our rage directing us to honourable goals, your god Slaanesh lets your strength dwindle. Your senses are overloaded until they are numbed. Until only the dischordant screams of your sonic weaponry are all that can stir a meagre effort, until finally you become consumed utterly by your pleasures, and death envelops you. It has been said once and will be said again, the very reason that Slaanesh does not have the resources to challenge the Blood God is because the very nature of his/her/its power is that it become exhausted long before Khorne's hordes have sated their bloodlust.

The world eaters were willing to charge rock and stone for the ideals of chaos, that the false emperor should be overthrown, whereas the cowardly Emperor's children distanced themselves from the battle to feed on their pleasures with the excuse of being in the service of such a foul god. Why is it that while other legions had the honour to breach the wall, you hid in fear and contempt in the darkness? Why during the heresy, the most important event for the Chaos Space Marines, did the Emperor's Children think they could sit back and hide while the others did the fighting?

(Khorne Berzerker spits on the ground)

Call us madmen. Call us savages. Our bloodlust is only a sign of our redemption. We charge across the battlefield to engage a worthy foe. We are proud to fight and die for our honourable legion, and for our lord Khorne. The anger and rage that you infidels constantly bicker over is what truly keeps us out of the downward spiral to depravity. Tis better to die by the bullet while living in service of the sword than to become a creature that has succumbed to excess, until he has become as useless as a spawn.

You call us narrow-minded. We are not so narrow-minded in our hedonistic quest for pleasure that we will seek any extremes, forsaking any remaining honour or pride. You say that our desires will ultimately lead to the feet of your God, which you have sanctified in your blind and pitiful adoration. Infidels, we fight not for its pleasures and senses, we fight for a greater purpose. We fight for the overthrow of the Imperium. We fight for the honour of our God. We fight the martial doctrine of the skull god.

WE fight in service of Khorne.

Argue this way or that if you like, but the answer is there. We fight not for its pleasures, indeed, we kill swiftly and bluntly and then move straight on to the next victim. We do this because killing is a job to be done. Unlike you Slaanesh-worshippers, who savour each stroke and may take hours to lay the final blow. Fools, we do not desire death, the only desire we show is of obedience and faith in Khorne, and that is one desire that the lord of pleasure cannot ensnare.

So with these words I am proud to say:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

I have ensnared another follower! Thanks Thug.

While writing the last post I forgot to mention the legion that started this war of words.....the Alpha Legion!!! (Must of forgotten amidst the Slaanesh rants).

To the Alpha Legion-

Though they had turned to Chaos, not all the Legions lost their honour. But some have fallen to such desparate depths that they have perverted the art of war almost as much as the followers of Slaanesh. You know of who I speak. No true World Eater would wear the armour of the enemy as a 'tactic'. No true World Eater would ally with such lesser beings, for every cultist living is another skull that still eludes its place at the foot of the brass throne. What has driven this legion to take up such dishonourable tactics? Could you imagine a khorne follower clad in the garish armour of Slaanesh, or the brilliant blue of the Ultramarines, simply to gain a victory. That is cowardice at its worst. This legion has shamed itself. If only Alpharius was still alive!

The other legions may use bombardment, full-on assaults, or terror tactics to win battles, yet the Alpha legion resorts to tactics that border on cowardice. It is said that the sign of the Alpha Legion is the hydra. That though a leader may die, yet the legion will carry on. Yet every head taken from the hydra becomes a skull at the foot of the brass throne, as it brings a sacrifice to honour, and Khorne may be the chaos god of blood and war, but he also embodies martial honour and pride.

Cultists. They are not worthy replacements of chaos space marines. They belong on the sacrificial altar, not on the battlefield. They are not worthy of Khorne.

But they are worthy of Alpha Legion ^_^ .

........fools.........you r all fools. who was it who planned the seige at the great palace of the corpse............and you have the nerve to call a corpse a god.......

when you have all been clamed by your "gods" if that is what you beleive them to be then what will remain?............MACHINES!!!!

khorne, haha!! surely you jest, if you ever crossed the threshold of battle againt us you would die before you stepped accross the first crater. you are but the dogs to be unleashed on weaklings such as the elder or the mindless swarm, i fear even they could best you.........i fear the day all that precious gene-seed is wasted on some back water world you finilly get destroyed on for your endless rage

slaanesh,i need not drivle like you seem to enjoy......... all i have to say to you is keep your women and your plesure because it shows your perfection...........at being a lazy waste of flesh and materials. but if you wish for eternal plesure then waste not! we will give it to you with the help of a bolt that shall send you to your "god" but i fear for you for when he realises what cowards and fools you are he may banish you to the abyss where you truly belong

tzeentch, if you truly are the changer of ways than why have you not changed your marines to be more like we? as we are the strong above the weak we are the titan among men! i know why you keep your distance from the threat you fear what little you can do and i must say i agree so keep your distance and you may stay dust in armour for when you gain the courage you will be struck down.

nurgle, i need not waste my time talking about filth

night lords HA! i am sure your fear tactics work fine on little children but do not try and put fear in that which is fear incarnate..........my Wrath

word bearers bring all the deamons you wish i have bolts aplenty for all who wish their share because you know full well what would happen if your men dared to step across my domain............you would need more than faith

ahhhh the alpha legion how petty you must be to start such ramblings as these, you who hide behind your cultists and you infultration skills are unmatched butt they're will be no sneaking and hiding behind trees on the open field wear you will be mine for the simple task of your own obliteration.

you should all tremble before us for we are the IRON!!!!!!

it is we who were givin the task of capturing the gene-seed form the corpse!

it is we who were givin the task from warmaster abbaddon himself for he know full well that to place such a task in any of your hands is sheer folly but i am glad that he will be adding you all to the greatist crusade we lords of chaos have ever known for i will enjoy know i have cannon fodder on the field..........

-His Lord Brachus Rahl , the ironspine, Warsmith of the 13th grand company of Iron warriors, Seigemaster of his lord Abbaddon the dispoiler

IRON WITHIN!!!!!!

IRON WITHOUT!!!!!

^_^

-To His Lord Brachus Rahl

Ah, finally the shells of man speak.

I do pity so the legions of the Thousand Sons, their mighty breathern entombing them in their once proud armor. But their fate was not of their own choosing, not like the great tinkers of the Iron Warriors, who fear the truth, their flesh is weak. But unlike the other hollow men, they inflict upon themselves a fate worse then death. They remove themselves from this realm. Iron With, Iron Without they chant, when they really scream. Our flesh is weak, we lack belief, take this sin from me for I am weak before it.

Once the warriors of Iron Followed the Lord of Debauchery. Their implants granting them pleasures beyond the flesh. But oh so long ago they found solice in replacing that which they are with a grotesque parity of the human.

True they plan, and scheme. They smash and they build again. Like a child on the beach they build their castles and destroy others. They must find a release from the terrible boredom of the machine, hidning from the harsh reality of the flesh. They know they are found wanting in the flesh, so they replace their weaknesses with cold machines. Until there is no man left. While other legions entomb their most insane and terrible in the great sarcougouses of the dreadnought, each Iron Warrior seeks to be elevated to this. Perhaps they seek the perfect that we the Emperor's Children have found while still wearing our flesh.

Their one aspiration is to spend an eternity removed from themselves, isolated in the machine. Their misery in this life prolonged.

Yes Iron Brother, once follower of Slaanesh, follow the path of the machine. Follow the desire, for it is an abomination to remove the last vestage of the desire of life, and for that we will grace you with the final sensation of Death.

--Lord Scuzzlebut

You speak of mastery of Chaos, we have seen your mastery at work. Your legion is dust. Only the most subtle of solutions for the slaves to the changer of ways.

We found the price paid, the loss of the pleasures of life almost without reason. The legion of the cyclops, a shell of the once proud men. Ah what can be said for the loss. I find myself unable to even grasp the magnitude of eternity with no flesh. No thought, no emotion. Deprived of pride, anger, lust, honor, and joy. I am at a loss. Truely your god is most fickle.

-- Lord Turelhim of the Vampire

Most rousing. And without focus, a shadow of your alligence? We will not be damned, we are damned and we rejoice. What she who thirsts desires is our joy. Our fate is known to us, or path set.

And you say we cower before our god! Ah, most laughable. We revel before the devine pleasure. Slaanesh does not want cowering fools, blood thristy murderers of children, empty shells of armor, robots of men, or the undecided. Our princess of pains only demands our absolute experience.

Ah, you say no god holds power over your soul? But your very soul is forfeit to the winds of chaos. Do you not see, you are directionless. You mindless conquest are without form or desire. You capture and enslave without emotion of joy. Your actions are as poor as those of an autonamon. A simple organism you repeat that which you were taught.

Oh and blind I am not. My eyes see much, and if I were to tear them out, you would still be more blind. I see each reaction. I see the scream for meaning in your words. The desire for vindication and accpetence. I see the need to belong, and the hope for a purpose to your life. But I also see that you have cast your lot with the undecided, the weak fools who think that by not swearing alliagence they perserve some sense of honor.

Your dead feed Nurgle, lord of decay.

Your slaughter feeds Khorne, master of murder.

The fates you weave feed Tzeencth, sovereign of fates.

And your life feeds Slaanesh, Grand lord of experience.

But yet you do not see this. You fail to understand that there is a purpose, and meaning.

Such is the way of the unaligned, the blind to the true nature.

---Lord Commander Bowman

---Lord Commander of the 29th Great Company of the Emperor's Children

---Master of sensation.

--To the LAP dogs of the Kin Slayer

Ah, quick to anger, a sign you are favored by the lord of murder.

You think we preyed upon the masses of Terra, ah, we but enjoined them to the sensations that Slaanesh promises. We found them quite happy to be visited by the servents of sin after a lifetime of service to the corpse.

Our honour is true, kinslayer. Our flesh is strong, and our beliefs are intact. You call us slaves, we relesh the name. Ours is a bondage of joy and sensation. But look upon yourself, and the followers of the brother slayer around you. Each would take your head for the skull king.

You talk of martial honor when you only serve to kill those about you. Friend or foe, the blood stained god welcomes killers of friends most of all. Your mightiest warriors have acheieved their stature, not through the brutal killing of my fellow warriors, but from the senseless slaugher of his, and your, fellows. Khorne truely smiles upon those who kill their fellows.

You talk about being weak. We have endured a million more sensations then the slaughter of women and children. While you seek a quick death for your enemy, we test ourselves by slowly enlightening them to the approaching death. Each stroke a work of art, not some brutal axe swing upon cattle.

Oh, and many fall helpless to the experiences that Slaanesh exposes to them. Our might is tested in an infinate set of experiences. The weak are culled by our lord. Only those that may withstand the light of a million sons, and the pressure of a limitless experience are worthy to go forth with the name Emperor's Children. While the same can not be said for the Children of Khorne. Any murderer or slayer of innocents are welcomed to the ranks of he who bathes in the flesh of his own chosen. We may delve the depths of debauchery and sensation, but the favored of Khorne have lost all sense of humanity. Their god cares not from where the blood flows, as long ast it flows. Women, Children. Old and young, you serve the god of he who brings death to all.

To serve the World Eaters. Ah, a fitting sentence to those who would slay their own families.

Again u choose to to spend your time with mindless drivil. I take back what i said before i will not send u to your end with the bolt, i will first cut out your tongue for it must be tired and dry with all the nonsense you speak.

Beware the sound of cannons my brother for it is the harbinger of your end.....

-His Lord brachus Rahl, the Ironhide, Warsmith of the 13th great company of Iron Warriors, seigemaster to his lord Abbaddon the Dispoiler

IRON WITHIN!!!!!!!

IRON WITHOUT!!!!!!!

-- TO The Angelus Sanctus

You say no mind, no feeling, but you forget no fear. where those of us not endowed with magical abilities may be little more than walking machines, they are eternal. You may live 10,000 years in the warp, but you will eventually meet your doom, or so I have seen. They will still be here when you are gone, serving their god. You question whether the changer of ways still favours us? You else is it we draw upon the warp, and wield it like you wield a blade? And yes, the Sons of Russ may come again. But it matters not, for we have cast them down before. Then they will know fear. And they will know pain. and then they will die

-- TO DaylateDollarshort (nice working in of a SW quote by the way)

While you say we lack honour, at least, when the battle is done, we will have many of our bretheren around to savour the victory. We will use what we deem necessary to win our battles, for if we do not live past the next battle, how will we serve our god?

I will say more later

Brothers, stop arguing over such trivial matters...

As we fight over who is the best we forget why we are here. To bring down the false emperor!!!! Stop wasting time as for each word you shout to elevate yourself above your brothers could be a bolter bolt going trough the head of a Dark Angel. Each time you raise your fist toward the sons of Chaos your chain axe could be disemboweling a Blood Angel. While you brag about your own power you could exert it by crushing the head of a Space Wolf in your fist. Why fight among ourselves when we could enlighten our brothers who have not yet seen the glory of Chaos? Why not finish what we have started so long ago with the beating of Dorn's sons?

The time for petty squablings is over!!! Chaos is diversity and its strenght comes from our coming together. While my enemy lust after victory I crush him with the fist of fury. As he watches his dead rot in the sun and he starts to despair, to ask for a change of fortune I give it to him so he hopes again and the cycle will start anew until he join us or he perishes. I long for the day when we will all stand together united like as it was when Horus made the universe tremble at the mention of his name. We where united then and we should have won if not for the accursed emperor.

Now the emperor is a corpse, a dead rotten thing thanks to Nurgle. The galaxy is in such a state of turmoil and hate that Khorne must not be able to count the skulls gattering at his throne. The paysant wants only to change his lot and finds happiness which he finds with Tzeentch and Slaneesh. The galaxy is eating itself apart, it is ready to fall!!! And I say we shall be the ones to push it into oblivion!!! I say we unite and make the universe tremble once more before the might of Chaos!!!

Dark Apostle Garlfbarg

gotta say, nice response Chaplain Lazarus and REFUSE. Puts mine to shame.

A call to arms by a servant of undivided. How many times have we heard this, and how many times has this lead to fruitless victorys? 13, if my memory serves.

To Chaplain Lazarus (nice response by the way)

The SOns of Russ have felt what we have felt, and have experienced the sight of the enemy walking across their sacred ground. Their oldest warrior barely stopped us last time, next time they shall not be so lucky. Fenris will burn. And our greatness has not been destroyed, only delayed. For now. For the chnager of ways works in many ways, and not always visible to motals. And then you shall see the Tzeentchs hand in events, only at the end. I concede, the sons of Dorn no doubt have reason to quail at your coming, but I have seen it not. Maybe you underestimate the, oh "Lord of Night".

I know my place, Night Lord, and you shall see its place in your demise. And then you will see who is the master of fate.

to ranman8

To be more like you? Though most of my bretheren are but walking armour, we still have pride in our Legion. We will not hide behind stolen weapons of the corpse god, nor the heavy weaponry of our Legion. But remember, Warrior of Iron, for if we are struck down, we shall return, but ifyou fall in battle, you are lost to the warp.

to REFUSE (damn you and your great and subtle insults! Your just to good at this)

Where our god has robbed us of emotion, he has given us focus. We are not distracted by fear or rage on the battle field, only cold, clear intent. And we shall rise again. These "shells" shall prove their worth. You shall see.

Lord Inarius Kane, Thousand Sons

(I'm waiting for some to work in: "Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader(Kane). Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fort..." or something similar)

Long Enough I have let you talk. It is time for you to hear my words.. it is time for you to understand.

I can see most of you have obtained some level of insight.. on your own point of view.. but what can be done with those Khorne worshippers I cannot forsee. So mindless their highest thoughts barely arise from the blood spilling. Their description of our tactics shows absolutely no understanding of our art of war. Keep on thinking we use disguise and we will keep on wining the war. For nothing else matters but victory, excuses are for the weak, and that you have become when you lost your capacity to think.

As for the emperor children's thoughts.. I find them interesting.. It confirms the vision I had on you. You speak about desire.. all you are is desire and all your reasoning is based on desire. That confirms you are puppets. There is nothing more powerful than WILL. Your desire is yours master's will, and I can tell it is absolute for you. He commands you through it and there is nothing you can do about it for you are consumed by desire.

As for what are my motivations and my will.. would I be the Alpha of Char if I told them so carelessy as you do?

BROTHERS! ALL OF YOU THAT STILL HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN: LISTEN TO THIS

I say we have shown our differences and now it is time to remember what are we here for! Long ago most of us Swore to overtrhow the emperor from his throne. We united efforts and we almost did it. But almost is not good enough for almost means failure. The corpse is sitting in the throne and we are scattered through the galaxy fighting our own wars, totally oblivious to that dream, some serving masters and some serving themselves... While the inquisition has control over the imperium and prepares an army and we do nothing.

What has become of us? have we lost our focus? Let us attack the imperium all at once and wage the REAL battle once and for all, let our destinies be fullfilled and the prophecies to become true.

Let the final days of the imperium arrive, and begin a glorious dusk to mankind.

- Lord Mournig, Alpha of Char.

(I'm waiting for some to work in: "Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader(Kane). Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fort..." or something similar)

<<<< Now that was funny. :) I have to write that down for the next time I play a Thousand sons army! :) ROFL. >>>>

Darn, i might have to resurrect my Thousand Sons ideas now :)

Heh Heh, my thousand sons lord shall be LORD VADER HIMSELF!! :)

Anyway.. Darn now thats a good idea.. heh heh..

I would add something now, but i wanna forum visit first, but im deg gonna say, this is been a great thread.. Ok, it kinda sounds flamey, but IMO, i feel this is how Chaos would operate, plus given the Inter-Legion Wars way back, can anyone really say each Chaos Legion actually trusts the others??

Plus, since im kinda Biased, i think Refuse owns you all :lol: Darn he been real good about this so far.. *sigh* if only i was good as him..

I'll be back.............

<<<<<<

Angelus,

I do actually think this is the way that each of the chapters would interact.

My opinion is that each Power/or lack there of expresses one baser emotion. Something that drives them, and gives them purpose through the ages. It is these baser emotions that give them power through the Warp.

The horror of this is that you are damned (depending on defintition), blinds them to the reality of their situation.

There is a great story about two brothers in the Slaves to Darkness. They both follow the path to Chaos. One brother follows Khorne, the other Follows Slaanesh. The story is spread throughout the book, with a picture of them climbing a "bean pole" of chaos. Each becomes a master of their god. But the Slaanesh brother, in a moment of weakness sees what he has become, and the path to damnation he follows. He falls from the path, and becomes a Spawn. The Khorne brother never looks back and is ultimate rewarded with daemonhood.

Now in Slave to darkness not everyone became a Daemon Prince. You could be elevated to a lesser daemon status, and then in the service to your god get promoted from there. So many of the lesser daemons were once human. Their only purpose is to serve. Those gifted with eternal life, but not deserving of Daemon Prince Status are the minions you summon!

So even the most "aware" devotees of Slaanesh would still blind themselves to ther reality. They could see chaos in all its color, see the limitations and advantages of each of the followers of Chaos. But to question what you have become, or what you are is a sure path to Spawndom.

We have 9 legions that fell to chaos (fell being from the Imperial stand point).

4 Major, 4 Minor and 1 center.

The one center being the Black Legion. Truely more generically aligned then unaligned. They are Chaos Undivided. The whole of Chaos as one.

The 4 Major Powers

Slaanesh - Emperor's Children

Khorne - Word Bearers

Nurgle - Death Guard

Tzeentch - Thousand sons.

Then the minors. In slaves to Darkness the other 4 were aligned less strongly with one of the 4 major. (Night Lords were aligned with Khorne, Iron Warriors with Slaanesh).

So we have the 4 major points and 4 minor points of Chaos (I have been playing for far to long, is it obvious?)

So if we cut out the comic bookness of 2nd edition and the first Codex of 3rd, we have the legions of chaos very fractured. Not because they are unintelligent, but because they follow something. And by only absolute belief in that something can they obtain Daemonhood. Any straying from that path leads to Spawndom.

Now my opinons are my own, but I feel that when mortals start following the gods they have many ways to get on the path. But as they get farther along the path narrows.

Examples:

---Entry to the powers

Follower of Khorne - Initally kills for martial honor and pride. Only fights warriors and perhaps finds it below them to kill inferior warriors.

Followor of Slaanesh - Gets hooked on gambling, drugs, fighting, sex, music, adrenalin sports or some other mundane addiction. They believe that they have some control and that there are things they wouldn't do. (such as overdosing, or trying harder drugs, or perhaps stealing).

---Midlevel

Follower of Khorne - They have gained Khornes attention, they are fully on the path now. They find that a day they do not kill on is a day Khorne is displeased with them. They might start justifying killing all opponents on the field. Perhaps killing everyone in a town they are attacking. They are the enemy after all. Totally forgetting their ideals of onces. Khorne cares not from where the blood flows. Perhaps they kill a friend they see as week or was about to run.

Follower of Slaanesh - All sense of decency is pretty much gone. They do things they never thought they would. They have crossed any sense of moratlity. They live for the moment. Many burn out at this phase. They either don't think, or justify their acts. Things like fornicating with things you never even thought about, torturing, trying drugs that could kill, or will have permanent damage. The path is set. They have lost the sense.

---High Level

Follower of Khorne - All within reach die. Soldiers with them are spared, but if they show any weakness they are slain. Survivors are killed when found. A mortally wounded friend is killed to assure his skull is sent to Khorne. If the follower is about to die, they would rather kill themselves and send their skull to khorne then take the cahnce it doesn't make it.

Follower of Slaanesh - They have transended mortal experiences. Sex, drugs, music (as we understand it) are background noise in their day. Experiences that would strip the mind from a normal person are nothing to them. Orgies, gladatorial combat, sonic walls, garish colors are required to even register. They are hardly human. Torture and pain are just a moment. They strive for anything that breaks the monotony of life. Looking only for the next sensation.

That is my ramblings on how I view things. Mostly a dark world, where your reward is an eternity in service to the dark power you serve.

Now for the unaligned, there is still some patron you serve. While not one of the big 4, you still serve.

And as for the Emperor, think about this. When a marine dies in the graces of the Emperor, his soul goes to the Emperor. Same as with any of the other Chaos Gods.

>>>>>

EDIT: This was in response to REFUSE's post that referred to me. Since it takes a while to type such a long post, this was typed offline, and that is why I did not notice his last posts. Just to avoid any confusion.

In response to REFUSE and all followers of the pleasure-lord.

To the Deluded (the followers of Slaanesh):

Though the service of Slaanesh may have warped your mind and perverted your morals it has not clouded the skill of his orators. And for this I am thankful, a worthy opponent of words is as important as a one skilled with weaponry in battle.

You say that we would think nothing of turning upon our own brothers, yet you and your followers would think nothing of using another for your own pleasures. You say that you brought your victims the gift of pleasure, we say we bring them the gift of death.

The pleasure that you speak of is only in the mind of the beholder. You accuse us of the deaths of innocents, why cannot we accuse you of untold suffering to innocents, a fate worse than death? We bring skulls justly, yet though we favour warriors over all, none can elude the blade, for we are true followers of chaos. Yet the maiden and the squire that did cross us were slaughtered without pain, hewed with one stroke of the bladed axe. Yet if the same innocents, if their path had crossed that of the followers of Slaanesh, then they would have been subjected to pain and torture untold. In the eye of your perverted psyche you may see this as a gift, but to those who you have slashed, abused, mutilated, beat and tortured you are worse than the honourable 'kin slayers'.

The skulls of women and children are of little value to the god of blood and war. The slayers of innocents may be accepted into our ranks, but not as readily invited as they would be into the ranks of Slaanesh, where any debaucher, sadist or beater is welcome.

It is true that Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows. Yet would Slaanesh discourage you from feeding your pleasures with the suffering of a brother? Death to you is a luxury beyond measure, and you would not hesitate to deliver it to a fellow Slaanesh-worshipper when all other pleasures are exhausted. Indeed, I dare to say that as many Emperor's Children warbands have clashed in battle as have World Eaters.

To Khorne any skull is a gift, yet the Lord of Murder is not blinded nor single-minded. A warrior's skull is of highest token, and many of his followers have chosen to test themselves upon their brothers. But that is not always so, for his Legion is called in his service to hunt down his enemies, from those true to the False Emperor to the slaves of Slaanesh. The skulls of the young and old, women and children, the defenceless, are of little value. The slaughter of innocents is futile and useless to us, yet it is encouraged by the pleasure-lord, whose followers will kill for the grinding of stimulants that further pervert the mind and body. You think nothing of killing for your own selfish pleasures, whether on the battlefield, the duelling ground, or in the dark of the night.

You speak that you are proud that you can withstand a thousand pleasures. I am proud to have abstained from a thousand pleasures. They are not the way of the Lord Khorne, they do not bring strength nor honour. How can you be strengthened when your debauchery will lead you to a point when the only pleasure desired is death?

I name you kin-slayers, the slaves of pleasure. For in your selfish hunt for pleasure you will bring suffering and death even unto your own kin. They may savour their momment of death, but it is beside the point, the point that I bring into light of the hypocrisy of the slannesh orators. That you would waste the lives of members of your own legion for such a pointless cause makes you no better than the proud World Eaters.

Go back to the darkness which enslaved you.

Your pleasure is a myth, alike to sight to the blind. Pleasure is in the eye of the beholder, what you believe to be a gift unto others is the selfish belief of one blinded by excess.

YOU ARE DELUDED!

You sought out the masses at terra for your own pleasures, they did not seek you, and your gifted pleasures caused untold misery, death and suffering. You are worse than those who slay innocents brutally yet painless. Those who seek only to kill do not prolong needless suffering.

SUFFER THE INNOCENTS UNTO THE GIFTS OF SLAANESH!

Though we test our strength on brothers eager to prove their prowness, you will gladly waste lives for one single impermanent glance at what you call 'pleasure'.

You hypocrites, we may lose numbers to the clash of our warbands, yet I dare to say that the number of slaanesh warbands that have clashed in battle for their own pleasures is far greater.

I NAME YOU 'KIN-SLAYERS'! CAST DOWN YOUR LIES! YOUR DARK PLEASURES CANNOT AVAIL YOU, BLIND FOOLS!

To serve the Emperor's Children. Ah, a fitting sentence to those who bring suffering upon their own families, for their own pointless pleasures.

(as well as their 'gifts' of beat, torture, sadism, mutilation and finally the one which has made you the most hypocritical......death)

<< LAP nice post >>

To the blind (followers of Khorne)

Your skills with your tounge would make any true follower of Slaanesh blush like a initate. For the moment respite reading your words I thank you.

I accuse you not of the slaughter of innocents, I proclaim you do! Please feel free to throw any and all proclaimations upon us, we adore your attentions. Understand this, I know what I am, I know what my actions are, I make no claims otherwise. Yet you claim to "justly" send skulls to Khorne. Ah, my thoughts are as perverted as those of a Keepers, but you truely have covered yourself with new illusions. And make no mistakes, we do not bless them with death, that is not our purpose. If they are to frail to survive our minstrations, then death is their recourse. BUt we know what we do, and many learn to desire our attentions. I can not say the same for those that cross paths with you.

And what matters of little value, the statement alone shows the value. Every skull is welcome, and I would be a fool to believe that you would stay your hand instead of taking a skull. While I may, as the whims strike me, let pass any number of mortals. But as we both know, they are there for our pleasure, and the pleasure of our lords.

And would Slaanesh discourage me? My what little you understand. Discourage is not a word spoken, it has no meaning to me. There is nothing I would not do, and to think I would hold my hand from any action that I desire would be to deny my Patron of Sensation.

And true, many fellow followers of Slaanesh have I slain. Let Slaanesh determine their favor. Their moments of weakness are little to me. But understand that I do not slay without reason, even if that reason is nothing more than a desire, or a thought.

Ah you justify your actions. When you have walked as far down the path of your lord as I have for mine, you will understand there is no rational. Only service. And understand that the slaughter of innocents is not encouraged, death is to be delayed as long as possible. What use is death to a creature of experience? How would I be served by slaying my toys?

Oh, Lord of Khorne, you think I desire death! Nothing could be farther from the truth. I desire to serve my lord. And when She who thirsts demands my death, then she shall have it. I say I am strengthened by my trials. A thousand more then just upon the face of a battlefield. I am tested every moment of every century I live. Slaanesh has no place for the weak willed. Please, do not delude your self to think that I desire death. Know that when upon a field of battle, the thrill of the razors edge drives me, not some dark feeling of morbidity. For if I ever had those feelings they have been long shredded in the golden light of Slaanesh.

Selfish, ah can such a word be used upon a devotee of the moment? I have no selfish feelings, no deisres for what you have, no unwillingness to share. All I am belongs to Slaanesh, and Slaanesh fills me with all I need. My desires are just that, actions to be fullfilled.

I will return to my darkness, as you yours. We are both slaves, though I know this. My path is as it always has been, and I will reach my goal. Understand that you are my mirror, the aboration you see is what I see when I look upon you. Your mindlessness of purpose is matched only by my whim of desire. Your bloodthirsty nature is reflected upon youby my indifference to suffering. Your absolution of sending skulls to Khorne is matched by my determination to share all I have.

Oh, and never think I am deluded. I see with eyes of pure sight. I know what I am, as well as I see you. We seek what we may. Do you think the lexicons and prefunctories that were slain in the Imperial palaced danced to your blades? Do you think the children of Dorn and Sangius sang praise upon your arrival.

You are but my opposite, though I feel I am more aware of what I am. Perhaps when you are as far upon the path as I, we shall have this conversation again.

++Lord Commander Bowman

++Slave to Slaanesh, Commander of the 29th Great Company of the Emperor's Children

ok yea......i'm all out.........REFUSE you are the man at this, i tryed but your good.

have you guys ever thought about the relation REFUSE just talked about ?

on the chaos star it has 8 points 4 longer then the rest(the 4 major powers) and 4 smaller points (the four undivided armys)

and at the very center there is the point that holds them all together-the BL and all the fluff is proof to that because Abbaddon is in control of us all in some way and is the lord of the BL

just my thoughts

see ya

randy

thanks ScuzzleButt, but a good response needs a ... good "insult" to work with :)

i just wanted to add something to REFUSE's post about the nature of chaos. no one can realy understand how it would be for a space marine, the champion of mankind, to interact with these forces which represent anything he was trained to hate.

i think that in every but the most sick, most evil chaos space marine who has fully embraced chaos and has gotten swallowed whole by his new beliefes there is a huge amount of hatred for himself. they are full of pity for themsaelves and what they have become, maybe even some of them don't know the real reason for keeping on fighting anymore. like Forrix, captain of the 1st IW grand company in "storm of iron". they are full of self pity and loathing for their own person, and they release this building pressure through wanton cruelty. against the Imperium or against their fellow legionnaires.

i can realy imagine that there are lots of inter-legion wars going on in the Eye of Terror, even one company of a legion against a brother-company.

if this thread here would represent a real conversation between the various Lords sitting at a big table, i would bet my money on the fact that after REFUSE'S 2nd or 3rd response a hail of bolter fire would fill the air.

just wanted to add my thoughts. REFUSE gave a realy good insight into the ways of chaos. this here is the first thread that definetivly deserves printing out and keeping to read through on long and cold nights.

i am very honored to be a member of a board as cool as this is.

i salute you all, the Lost and the Damned, the Slaves to Darkness and those standing proud in the light of Him on Earth.

Thanks for the review Refuse, darn.. you like gotta make your own like Chaos dedicated site or something hey...

On the more fuedal note, meh, i think im gonna let Refuse take the Slaanesh wagon on this one... NO WAY can i even hit his level of 'argueing' and all...

But i will sit back and laugh at everyone who dares oppose Slaanesh... heh heh :)

Thanks for the review Refuse, darn.. you like gotta make your own like Chaos dedicated site or something hey...

On the more fuedal note, meh, i think im gonna let Refuse take the Slaanesh wagon on this one... NO WAY can i even hit his level of 'argueing' and all...

But i will sit back and laugh at everyone who dares oppose Slaanesh... heh heh :)

You laughing at me? :)

I think most people should try and put their views in even if they are not up to the standard of others. Plus I need other Slaanesh players to argue with.....REFUSE is too hard to beat......

But I will try! Expect a reply in 20 minutes or so.

Archived