That's right! Zombies are afoot! And you just can't hold in your excitement can you?
So grab a bolter, and follow me!
Ok, so, it's kind of a kill-team variant, except the game doesn't stop till all your guys are dead!
- Ideally played on a 4` by 4` board, minimum should be 2` by 2`
- Terrain is your friend. Themed boards own.
- The main terrain/board feature should ideally be in the middile.
- The "kill-team" should start in the main terrain/board feature, or have to get to it.*
There's a few rules first:
- You get 160 points as usual to spend on a squad. Note: I'm not sure exactly what the special equipment is, but if there's any which aren't realistic/good with this game, I recommend ridding them.
- There are no zombie brute squads. (rules/profiles for zombies come later) On the first turn 1 zombie is spawned, and the next turn double this number is spawned, keep going till you have no more models to represent zombies left.
- When you reach this point, it is up to you wether you want to stop spawning zombies and try to kill them all, or keep playing untill you die.
- Zombies should spawn on the board edge/corner furthest from a random board edge, after We'll Be Back rolls.
- *If the kill-team has to get to the terrain feature, it can be fun to have zombies spawning from it, and then when they get there, have the zombies spawn in the usual place. The kill-team should spawn on a board edge chosen by the kill-team player if this is the case, and zombies no longer spawn from here (untill the kill-team reaches the main terrain feature).
I: 0 (always strikes last)
Ld: 10 (fearless)
Sv: - (feel no pain)
Unit: Zombie have no unit, treat them as one giant unit, removing casualties from the front always (this does mean the squad can fire completely different directions!) They do not all have to all be in assault if some are. Additionally, an members not engaged in base-to-base contact may shoot at zombies not within 2" of friendly models.
Slow and Purposeful, Fearless, Feel No Pain, We'll be Back (from Codex: Necrons)
Shotguns: Shotguns cancel out the "Feel No Pain" rule, just because shotguns vs Zombies is cool. You know it makes sence.#
Humans: Any humanoid model that is killed in close combat turns into a Zombie the next Zombie turn after We'll be Back rolls, but before Zombie spawning.
One last thing:
These rules need playtesting and may need a few modifications.
Ok, one more last thing:
I'm not sure if this is forum-suitable, seeing as it's Zombies, but it's a game modification, not a new race really, and Power Armoured races can be included.
Edited by Pete, 13 September 2007 - 05:35 PM.