Thank you Lasuria, lionofjudah, doghouse, Brother Pheidius and Grotsmasha for your comments.
I’ve made some progress on my diorama:
I've base coated and shaded all the elements of the diorama. There are highlights to be completed on all of the models as well as weathering and spilled blood. The Aquila lander needs to have a bit of work as well.
I've used Vallejo Still Water Effects on 2 small pools for the first time. I'm semi happy on how they have turned out. It's still drying so is still a bit cloudy, but once fully dry, it should dry clear.
I have a few "zombies" that need to have skulls and rib cages finished as well.
I've also got to pick out the teeth in all of the Cadians as well.
The plague zombies need to have "boils" etc finished and also their horns. I will be sponging on "rust" to all metal surfaces of the renegades as well.
Whilst painting, I inadvertently knocked off the spade stuck in the renegades head and both bayonets stuck in the renegades bodies elsewhere on this diorama. I'll re-attach them at the end.
You can see where the second diorama joins the first at the bottom of this shot.
I've basecoated and shaded the earth bits of the second diorama whilst waiting for the "water" effects are drying.
I'm back in work now, so progress will slow down now, so until next time ......
Regards, Brother Morgan.
Edited by Brother Morgan, 05 January 2019 - 01:21 PM.