Legio BxC Group Story

• 3 weeks later...

YESYESYES!!! :) Thankyou so much Hasoroth! I knew it would come someday.

Nice to see Helias in there, although I didn't expect him to be commanding the Astartes on the ground until Sargeant Caleb turned up. What an honour.

I hope the thrid chapter won't take too long as this one did.

Cambrius

Worth the wait mate! dont worry about time between posts, real life caught up with me too and I havent done any writing in a good while.

Its good, gripping stuff with only the odd grammatical error which is easily overlooked. The only thing I did notice is that Caleb gives Ekton two sets of orders, one to follow him, and one to link up with the surface squad.

Other than that, good stuff, looking forward to the next installment

Loving it. I'll be back to doing the kill team in the new year. I think my wife got me a SW box so I'll have bits there. Right now I'll be working on entries for the local Golden Goblin painting contest. Last year winners got an army box. Wish me luck!

And Hasoroth I'm anxiously waiting on the next chapter.

Storm a post office, that heroism right there, I'm sure the inside of those places exist in the warp. They lose that much stuff. :(

A well worthwhile wait, great stuff and I look forward to reading chapter 3. Keep up the good work. ;)

I'm sure the inside of those places exist in the warp. They lose that much stuff. :(

So that's where the missing benefits discs have gone. Tzeeentch is probably looking at them devising plans on alluring evreryone into his grasp (well the politicians definitely) ;)

Cambrius

I'm sure the inside of those places exist in the warp. They lose that much stuff. :)

So that's where the missing benefits discs have gone. Tzeeentch is probably looking at them devising plans on alluring evreryone into his grasp (well the politicians definitely) ;)

Cambrius

Of COURSE! Tzeentch did it! Somebody should tell Paul Grey. Weve had orders to tear the post room apart at work looking for those things, but it looks like some sort of chaotic summoning is needed

• 3 weeks later...

hey, any news on the next part? I was just thinking, if a lot of things are getting in the way Hasoroth, maybe get every one to chip in? maybe avery one write a chapter? I like where this is going and it was be a shame for it to be lost to the warp.

peace :drool:

• 3 weeks later...
Finished building the kill team last night, pics to follow some time later. I've got a few ideas floating in my head.....now just to put the to keyboard and hopefully come up with something that makes sense

• 2 months later...

Archived