Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nestir's Fate - Character Submissions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
711 replies to this topic

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
once the poll closes the 3 people will pm there instructions to whoever is doing the battle then there will be wait while person writes up the battle and does the battle as well

Savage Mortician

Savage Mortician

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 371 posts
Ah, i see, cheers, i'm new to this whole AoD thing

I am the Physical Manifestation of Hell. I am the Reaper of souls, The bringer of Death. I am Pain Incarnate. I am the Savage Mortician

92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky piā€™tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!

me blog
Lions of Chardine IA

stayscrunchyinmilk

stayscrunchyinmilk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
Err what happened to me ? i put up a pictures (2x no links to photobucket), a story and what he is.
Last Match : 1,000 points of my IG vs 1,250 points of tyranid scum on the 10/01/08.
Draw with a slight hint towards me as the only owner of a scoring unit. Highlights for me: 3x guard infantry charging a warrior THROUGH COVER and winning (Ha Ha Ha Thankyou dice gods!), 2x no vets passing a LD test in combat on my turn, allowing me to gun down a hive tyrant when it finished butchering them on his, and his lictor not turning up until turn 5. I also charged a zoanthrope with a sentinel, totally tying it up for the game(and the anti-tank mind blast) -

TheDarkApostle

TheDarkApostle

++ EXAUGURO OCULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,145 posts

Err what happened to me ? i put up a pictures (2x no links to photobucket), a story and what he is.

Most likely you didn't reply to the Roll Call thread Luku made.

TDA

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
The battle 1 voting thread seemed to be getting a bit over the top, and while I understand the passion and general good natured in-character knockabout, be careful not to take it too far or the admins will rightly be reconsidering their decision for us to host the AoD. Don't forget that the normal rules of the B&C apply, and that it is a generally family oriented board, so talk of deflowering virgins is best left out of the posts.

Aurelius.
Hidden Content

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
noted will make sure i keep it down to propaganda speech's and accompanying material

Edited by Renik, 08 January 2008 - 06:44 PM.

Captian Ahab

Captian Ahab

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 820 posts
Filthy Chaos always getting out of hand...

ONLY THE INSANE HAVE STRENGTH ENOUGH TO PROSPER

-=STRENGTH AND HONOR=-

Nightrunner

Nightrunner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 820 posts

Most likely you didn't reply to the Roll Call thread Luku made.

TDA

:) Um......not to rock the boat, but he actually did!

;)

NR :blush:

:HS:
QUOTE (Wolfside)
My friend's dog ate his iron priest. No armour save there.

PanzerSmurf

PanzerSmurf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 893 posts

noted will make sure i keep it down to propaganda speech's accompanying material

Said the fortythousandyearold kentucky fried chicken fiend ;)
I can bend minds with my spoon...
Standing in the shower, in the Metaltower!

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
yeah i got carried away, im sorry about that. Probably didnt need that to win anyway

Captian Ahab

Captian Ahab

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 820 posts
Yeah Im pretty sure we had it from the get go...but no sense in not using overkill, its more fun to burn the entire forest then to cut down one tree.

ONLY THE INSANE HAVE STRENGTH ENOUGH TO PROSPER

-=STRENGTH AND HONOR=-

Crouching_Monkey

Crouching_Monkey

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 224 posts

The battle 1 voting thread seemed to be getting a bit over the top, and while I understand the passion and general good natured in-character knockabout, be careful not to take it too far or the admins will rightly be reconsidering their decision for us to host the AoD. Don't forget that the normal rules of the B&C apply, and that it is a generally family oriented board, so talk of deflowering virgins is best left out of the posts.

Aurelius.

I was just talking about freshley plucked roses is all. ;)

Oook! Ooook!
QUOTE (Maeklos @ May 7 2007, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, nothing says "I'm going to murder your god and enslave your entire race, pathetic mortal" like an eight-foot-tall killing machine in powered armour sneaking up behind you in an open field at noon.

QUOTE (Octavulg @ Dec 12 2007, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This raises all sorts of interesting questions about whether the Emperor's dickitude can be measured on a mere human scale