Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

armored spearhead

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Brother Shrike

Brother Shrike

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard!!
heres another one i'm cooking up. again, just an idea, needs fleshing out.

also needs a new name.

you know the one I'm talking about- page 9 of C:SM.

i need help on this one. lots of help.

basically battle company, all rhinos/razorbacks, with like 4+ preds, landraiders, or vindicators. 1+ bike squadrons.

special rules:

for the chapter!

something representing the massive moral reducer on the enemy, something representing how mobile the force is, how armoured it is?

Edited by Brother Shrike, 12 November 2007 - 03:33 AM.

QUOTE (Angelus Mortis @ Sep 9 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard rumors that the Lord of Change is designing the 5th Edition rules and that we are actualing getting 7th edition this Christmas and 5th will come after it. (Don't ask me how, but time flows differently in the warp.) :rolleyes: Now I dont really want to reveal my sources but I will give you a hint. He's a very honest looking character whose name starts with a "K" and ends in a "harne the betrayer". I've been told hes very reliable.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script.

AngelPride

AngelPride

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,049 posts
  • Chapter Name: Shadow Dragons
Space MArine Mechanized Assault Force
100 points plus units

Composition
1 Land Raider with command squad and captiain
5+ space marine squads in Rhinos or Razorbacks
3+ space marine tanks (predators, vindicators, worlwinds, land raiders or any variant of the afore mentioned)

Strategic assett : Flank March - The entire formation may enter pay from strategic reserve using the flank march assett.
Blind Barrage turn 1 - If the entire force starts the game on the table the force grants a blind barrage assett on the first turn (happens after deployment but before the roll for first turn) to allow for them to move into the most favorable forward psoitions with a minimum of enemy incomming fire.
Angelpride - Grand Master

Brother Shrike

Brother Shrike

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard!!
cool, but I think that whirlwinds should be omitted. :rolleyes:
QUOTE (Angelus Mortis @ Sep 9 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard rumors that the Lord of Change is designing the 5th Edition rules and that we are actualing getting 7th edition this Christmas and 5th will come after it. (Don't ask me how, but time flows differently in the warp.) :rolleyes: Now I dont really want to reveal my sources but I will give you a hint. He's a very honest looking character whose name starts with a "K" and ends in a "harne the betrayer". I've been told hes very reliable.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users