A question about the Legio

I was curious about if the Legio would be any sort of likely to help out my DIY chapter found here. I have some basic stuff down and would like to have them in my backstory, even have a Deathwatch squad representing them in my army. My only question is, would it be likely?

Have a look and let me know?

The Legio's likely course of action would be to purge the heretic(s).

In the case of your Chapter, I'd see the in-house solution as the most likely one. The senior Chaplain and Chief Librarian(s), backed by the Captains, should have no problem forcing the Chapter Master to submit himself for screening. And I have a hard time envisioning any Chapter even considering looking for outside intervention to a problem such as this.

The Legio would likely only get involved once the problem became noticed to outsiders (preferably early on).

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I saw this, but was in a rush and figured I'd get to it after work, but then forgot about it)

So say the =][= that is going to talk to the group somehow catches wind of the rouge CM and related companies? I really would like to get the B&C involved, just because I've been lurking here since nigh on the beginning. Not quite sure on how the B&C would get themselves involved if the outside were to get involved. Maybe they would be there to mediate between the two Chapters to make sure that no outsiders knew the real truth? Maybe even the B&C wouldn't have to know that the rouge CM was well...rouge. Just that we requested mediation and a certain level of...discretion?

Archived