The download area exists for you to have access to tools and materials that we feel are helpful to furthering ones enjoyment of their power armor armies.
When clicking the Downloads area you are taken to the Downloads Index Page:
Here you will see your options for interacting:
- Add File
The categories currently in the Downloads area:
- Decals -- decals for you models that you can print off on decal paper
- Wallpapers -- Computer wallpapers
- Marine Templates -- templates for creating your own avatars and IA articles
- Army List Templates -- decorative papers you can print off to spice up your Army list presentations at tournaments
- Tools -- Imperial Date converter, MACWidget and other useful tools
- Power Armor FAQs and Summaries -- this will take you to PDF files of the most recent FAQs and Summaries in relation to armies covered here at the B&C
Finally you will see a random selection of current files to download and their thumbnail screenshot.
If you wish to upload a file you must select the ADD FILE button from the Download Index Page. You will be prompted to select which file category it will go in:
Once you have selected a category you will be taken to a screen that looks similar to a post screen. In addition to the standard topic and description there are other fields that must be filled in:
- Upload File - This field allows you to upload the file direct from your PC
- Link to File - This field allows you to link to the file if it is on another site (see the Bell of Lost Souls Adeptipus Mechanicus decals for an example)
- Screenshot - This field allows you to upload a screenshot image direct from your PC
- Link to Screenshot -- This field allows you to link to the screenshot if it is on another site
Please note: If you do not own the site from which a file comes, please do not attempt to upload or link to it via the Downloader. If you find a file that you feel should be in the Downloads area and you are not the site owner, please PM a mod or email the site owner and ask them to contact us.
All downloads are subject to approval by an Admin. Anyone found attempting to load an a malicious file will be banned immediately. No exceptions.