Black Templars Painting Challenge #3!

Von Richthofen

I Marshall Wargolem will fully paint (and base) 1 squad of 10 terminators for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade!

heh just ordered 36 terminators off ebay, and only 5 are painted but they are painted yellow... i think imperial fists? lysander is the hq guy so whatever chapter he is in..... anyone have any conversion ideas for him?

I Eberious. will finish off modelling and fully painting our lord, High Marshal Helbrecht. By the 21st march. I will provide a pic later tonight when I am at home.

Thats all, as will have a newly born baby to look after, very very soon.Heres a link to the current project.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=128518

heh just ordered 36 terminators off ebay, and only 5 are painted but they are painted yellow... i think imperial fists? lysander is the hq guy so whatever chapter he is in..... anyone have any conversion ideas for him?

I've seen him done up multiple times as a very good Marshal... but this thread is not the place for that question...

I have received the High Marshal Helbrecht's order and praise him for granting the Emperor's light upon us all in this dark hour of the Imperium, by His will the Crusade shall be expanded.

My brothers and I are presently recruiting in lost regions of the Pacific Northwest.

Upon taking this oath, I +Brother Richard+ pledge to gather and train one squad of Crusaders, and ensure that each brother is training a neo to continue in the great traditions of our cause. They shall be prepared for battle no later than the date specified by the High Marshall. Slate pics shall be provided as they are available.

Brother Richard

I Scorn Emperor, will fully paint and base a full 10 man Initiate Crusader Squad for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing this glorious addition to my Crusade.

(This will be my first minis painted in a long time. My army is assembled...time to begin painting!)

I Acunnon will paint two six man and one ten man crusader squad, two razorbacks and one rhino. I will also paint up one Chaplain and one Techmarine. I will have these models completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade

I needed this challenge!

I will fully paint (and base) a 10-man bolter squad, a 10-man cc squad, 5 assault marines (hopefully), 2 magnetized landspeeders (LS/LST), a termie chaplain, and a chaplain for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I actually need to get this stuff done for Adepticon!

edit -- added the assault marines.

I, chenley, will fully paint a Vindicator for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade. Even it all my BT's are in Ontario and I'm in Alberta.

---------------------{INCOMMING TRANSMISSION}--------------------------

Priority:Sigma Delta 1

Date:unknown

Origin: Iron Hand of Justice Battle Barge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Tech Marine of the Sons of the Desert Crusade Vows to have Bike Squadron fully painted to the standard set by the Adaptus Mechanicus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------{Transmission Ended}--------------------------------------------

@Godspear: fixed the part about the Marshal being dead... sorry for the misunderstanding!

@flintlocklaser: No WIP pics here please. If you want to make a thread for WIP pics, feel free to do so, but I want to keep this for Oaths only.

I, Black Bear, will complete and paint two dreadnoughts for the Diabolous Crusade. I will have the rightous war machines of the Emperor completed by no later than March 21st, 2008.

I better get 'em done faster than that, the RT is happening on the 16th of Feb. :unsure: Doesn't give me long to get them finished. Oh yeah, and I need to make my quick and easy drop pod also.

I Chaplain Kyr Gkikas, will fully paint and base a full 10 man Initiate Crusader Squad and 2 Predators for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing this glorious addition to my Crusade.

Situation Update: After a recent interception of an Ork space hulk the crusades forge ship was badly damaged and as such a small offer of a 10 man fire support squad was pledged to the painting crusade.

After consultation and recent sit-rep from my chief techmarine we can gladly confirm the forgeship will be fully operational ahead of schedule and is expected to churn out a further 14 man crusader squad (10 ini/4 neo), the crusades emp champ, a rhino and a LRC will be complete by March 21st. (Order arrived in the post) ;)

@flintlocklaser: No WIP pics here please. If you want to make a thread for WIP pics, feel free to do so, but I want to keep this for Oaths only.

That's cool Von Richthofen, sorry about that. I entered the Call of the Imperium challenge too and it looks like people are updating in that thread, so I figured that was standard procedure. Feel free to get a mod to nuke my no-progress progress report, I was mostly posting it to goof around a bit, as well as to show I was starting from scratch on this one. Sorry!

(edit: spelling)

That's cool Von Richthofen, sorry about that. I entered the Call of the Imperium challenge too and it looks like people are updating in that thread, so I figured that was standard procedure. Feel free to get a mod to nuke my no-progress progress report, I was mostly posting it to goof around a bit, as well as to show I was starting from scratch on this one. Sorry!

(edit: spelling)

No worries, I'll leave it as a warning to others! :lol:

2 Bolter Wielding Initiates

Just as a quick note, Titan, that any entry must be a legal/complete unit or squad. No individual models (other than vehicles or ICs) can be entered.

I got whacked by Prot the last time around for pledging to finish off the 10th member of my Sword Brethren squad... and he's still not done... :) ;)

Archived