Black Templars Painting Challenge #3!

Von Richthofen

Where can we post the reinforcements?the Black Templars topic or the Hall of honnour?(by the way 5 marines and one Predator to go YAY..... :yes: )

After all the Oaths are locked in (Friday) I'll create a new topic where people can post pictures of the completed parts of their Oath. Once you've posted everything, then I'll mark your name as completed.

Where can we post the reinforcements?the Black Templars topic or the Hall of honnour?(by the way 5 marines and one Predator to go YAY..... :) )

After all the Oaths are locked in (Friday) I'll create a new topic where people can post pictures of the completed parts of their Oath. Once you've posted everything, then I'll mark your name as completed.

will we get our sig banner then?

I Mugruk, will fully paint and base a full 10 man Initiate Crusader Squad for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than March 21st, 2008. I will also provide a picture showing this glorious addition to my Crusade.

Mugruk

Brethren,

All the vows are in, and all the oath-takers recorded. I shall now close this thread. Later today, either Iago or myself will create the new topic for posting your completed pics, so as you finish off parts of your vow you can post the pictures there. If you are painting multiple units, please put all pictures in the same post, even if you edit it later to add them.

Good luck to you all!

Archived