Two Legio questions

I thought I'd give this forum a test run about the Legio so here goes.

What would happen in the Legio, if someone's chapter was entirely destoryed or were severely damaged and hagve very limited forces left (say about 1 or 2 companies). Would the Legionnaire be sent back to his chapter to help rebuild or would he still stay with the Legio. I'm hoping to oput together a small piece of fiction about a member of the Legio whose chapter is destroyed by Chaos.

Also, what would happen to a member of a chapter that turned renegade? Would he be killed off or would he still live since he wasn't part of the chapter at the point of their betrayal?

Thanks,

Cambrius

I thought I'd give this forum a test run about the Legio so here goes.

What would happen in the Legio, if someone's chapter was entirely destoryed or were severely damaged and hagve very limited forces left (say about 1 or 2 companies). Would the Legionnaire be sent back to his chapter to help rebuild or would he still stay with the Legio. I'm hoping to oput together a small piece of fiction about a member of the Legio whose chapter is destroyed by Chaos.

Also, what would happen to a member of a chapter that turned renegade? Would he be killed off or would he still live since he wasn't part of the chapter at the point of their betrayal?

Thanks,

Cambrius

The only way out of the Legio once in it is through death. So he would have to stay as I see it in example one.

Example two on the other hand, he will be extreamly closed watched by members of the Inquisition and the Chaplains of the Legio for any taint and if anything is found he will most likely be executed. If he's found to be completely pure without a doubt on the other hand he will still be closely monitored but also sent into the thickest of battles to atone for the sins of his Chapter. IIRC anyway.

TDA

Archived