Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So uh...is the AoD done?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
damn word bearers hogging all the fancy stuff we will teach you to share sooner or later :)

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,794 posts
And that kiddies is why I'm an Imperial warrior. We actually get along with our fellow chapters (bar the dress-boys and Space Puppies :P)

Cambrius

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

TheDarkApostle

TheDarkApostle

++ EXAUGURO OCULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,145 posts

damn word bearers hogging all the fancy stuff we will teach you to share sooner or later -_-

*sets up barrier around Renik's office*

Happy now? :P

TDA

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
much better and brother cambrius we happily work together we just also know how much fun backstabbing is just gota ask Malakai Kroenen

Edited by Renik, 02 March 2008 - 09:03 PM.

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,794 posts

Malakai Kroenen

Who? :)

Cambrius

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
as ever we can see imperial intelligence network is efficient as ever this will explain all linky

Edited by Renik, 02 March 2008 - 09:36 PM.

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,794 posts
Ah now I know who he is. He will die at the hands of the Imperium! Provided I'm not lured over to the other side. Do you have life insurance?

Cambrius

Apemantus

Apemantus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 598 posts

much better and brother cambrius we happily work together we just also know how much fun backstabbing is just gota ask Malakai Kroenen

Oh bless the Gods of Chaos It is immensely wonderful... I'm the lest prejudiced person here. Xenos, Human or Chaos, My backstabbing knows no gender, greed or race. :)

EDIT: life insurance? Pfft, more incentive for others to bump you off.

Edited by Apemantus, 02 March 2008 - 10:43 PM.

My Space Marine armies
Imperial Fists third company under the command of Captain Korban Vermaas
Imperial Fists Seventh company under the command of Captain Ark Noonan
My DIY chapters I've created.
The Templars of Steel (Which have fractured and split into three new chapters, The Steel Templars, The Doom Templars, The Lost.)
The Hyplions.
The Crimson Gargoyles

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
that is a question your gonna have to ask are legal department that question oh btw niegorath you've just been promoted to legal department have fun

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
Cam, remember the Legio bar. Nurgling free beer, no backstabbing while you drink and free peanuts.

Plus we have a better painter with Wargear :D

The Legio Ministry of Truth is looking pretty spiffy too. Couple of mounted heads on the wall, a pool table (what else would you use a force staff for?), nice desk plus comfy chairs. Good stuff, been getting a fair bit of use...

Apemantus

Apemantus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 598 posts

(what else would you use a force staff for?),

Back-Scratcher.
My Space Marine armies
Imperial Fists third company under the command of Captain Korban Vermaas
Imperial Fists Seventh company under the command of Captain Ark Noonan
My DIY chapters I've created.
The Templars of Steel (Which have fractured and split into three new chapters, The Steel Templars, The Doom Templars, The Lost.)
The Hyplions.
The Crimson Gargoyles

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
ah but you see we have are own separate trophy room with a certain legio captains head in it and we have got much better pool cues to use. Its amazing how good the legs of an imperial death chicken are for pulling of trick shots

(what else would you use a force staff for?),

i was thinking cricket bat myself

Edited by Renik, 03 March 2008 - 11:58 AM.

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,794 posts

Cam, remember the Legio bar. Nurgling free beer, no backstabbing while you drink and free peanuts.

Plus we have a better painter with Wargear ;)

The Legio Ministry of Truth is looking pretty spiffy too. Couple of mounted heads on the wall, a pool table (what else would you use a force staff for?), nice desk plus comfy chairs. Good stuff, been getting a fair bit of use...

Ah I forgot about the bar. Although I'm only 17 so no beer for me. The peanuts are nice though, although I question what they're made of (they can't be as bad as the Nurgling ones... :sick:)

The pool table's fun at the moment. It's currently Sigismund 5 and me 0 since he keeps using his powers to make the balls go in the right place...

Cambrius

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
ahhh you pick poorly for your choice of pool table you see the chaos one comes with a psychic hood built in to stop that sort of bad sportsmanship and sigismund i thought better of u only 5 0 up thats shameful

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
No doubt the psychic hood is fueled by demons therefore it would affect you in other ways. No questions about what you would do with that pool cue....

Trust me, don't try to use a force staff as a cricket bat. Don't know where that ball will end up. Which explains why I'm only 5-0 up. Might of Heroes plus Vortex of Doom = no idea where ball ends up. We just check the pockets after every shot ;) Plus Cam keeps finding his cue shifting every now and then....

I'll scratch Malakai's back with it, Apemantus ;)

Nightrunner

Nightrunner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 820 posts
Aye, and I'm the old drunk, sitting in the corner and reminding everyone about the good old days when I used to crush traitors in vast conflicts to save entire worlds as a member of a pantheon of the Emperor's finest.

Another ale, barkeep, and stop it with the cocktail umbrellas - my beer nurglings keep thinking they're at the beach for the weekend.................... ;)

NR ;)
QUOTE (Wolfside)
My friend's dog ate his iron priest. No armour save there.

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
the position for chaos drunk is still availble for those who are interested be first come first served for that one

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,794 posts

the position for chaos drunk is still availble for those who are interested be first come first served for that one

It has to be the one with the mark of slaanesh. Such pleasure in great amounts of frosty beer. I'd dread to think what your follower of Khorne would do after too much drink...

Might of Heroes plus Vortex of Doom = no idea where ball ends up.

Hmm, yes Nightrunner wasn't plpeased when one landed in his beer keg and shattering it due to the powers of the vortex. :lol: A small "beer crusade" was in order to get another keg to replace it (including the beer. To see Russ' finest ale go to waste was tearful).

We've got to hire someone to make a sketch of the 2 bars during the current downtime. *imagines an image of Renik grabbing Colnel Sanders' leg from the trophy cabinet* :)

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius, 04 March 2008 - 05:57 PM.

Savage Mortician

Savage Mortician

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 371 posts
Chaos Drunk? That sounds right up my alley -_-
Since I'm nurgle a nice maggot cider would be nice

I am the Physical Manifestation of Hell. I am the Reaper of souls, The bringer of Death. I am Pain Incarnate. I am the Savage Mortician

92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky pi’tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!

me blog
Lions of Chardine IA

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
congratulations savage morticon here is your complementary tankard and coupon for the nurgling dispenser down the hall have a nice day

Savage Mortician

Savage Mortician

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 371 posts
Huzzah!
Time to go get me some nurglings!

I am the Physical Manifestation of Hell. I am the Reaper of souls, The bringer of Death. I am Pain Incarnate. I am the Savage Mortician

92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky pi’tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!

me blog
Lions of Chardine IA

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
i am in the process of tracking someone to give a rendidtion of parts of the chaos office as we speak and yes you will be able to see one of colonel sanders leg's in the picture

Edited by Renik, 04 March 2008 - 09:47 PM.

Luku

Luku

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,198 posts
RIGHT!

No more snooker/pool/drinking! (except the SW's...they always have some beer on them)

I am kicking this bastard back into high gear, Battle 6 shall be with us relatively soon, voting for the next AoD (Battle 7) will be up within the next 24 hours!

Recall your troops! PM/E-mail your team members, make them aware that this AoD is still alive and kicking!

I shall not fail you all!

This thread.....be closed, business as usual gentlemen...

Edited by Luku, 04 March 2008 - 11:45 PM.

TheDarkApostle

TheDarkApostle

++ EXAUGURO OCULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,145 posts
Aye aye Commandeur! Wev shell thech 'dem blasted krox ouw to faight!

:D

TDA

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
im awake honest is good to see were back in business