Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

Grettins Battle Brothers,

The Inner Circle is watching, always in movement....

I am opening this post to make the forum a little more interesting and so that we can expand our knowledge of the culture of the Dark Angels. It consists of formulating a question on the DA and the one that answers it correctly makes up the following one. I want to particularity stress is that due to limited history and information on the DA we cannot make one hundred questions in 4 days. No one could follow them, and many Brothers do not have the possibility of being online at all hours. We want everyone to be able to participate. Another reason there wont be one hundred questions, we don´t want to discourage anyone. For that reason I propose that the question be posted on Monday and Thursday, two per week.

PS: You remember that the idea is to respond from memory. First grapples memory, do not be shame to fail. If anyone has caught memory still, we can search the archives. The questions should be clear, simple and easy to understand.

The questions must be about OFFICIAL themes... (Codex, related books, GW website... but always official by Games Workshop)

Example:

Lemariont: The Grand Master of Librarians Ezequiel lost an eye and takes one bionic, but... in what he battles lost it?

Dark Angel 1: umm war of Badab?

Dark Angel 2: wooow I know it! Medusa V!!

Lemariont: No....

Chaplin Magnus: he lost it at the battle for sularian gate againt war boss Groblonik.

Lemariont: Perfectly battle Brother! The font is for example the DA CODEX of Second edition. Ok, is your honour make a question for the nex week. the next monday you write us. And remember say the font.....

If will be errors or problems the Inner Circle take a decision.

Competition:

Perhaps we can made a competion, along the time (a date) we can count the “points”. The winner could put in his sing an “special banner”.

Prize for winner:

- “special banner”

- Write his name in the Honour room of Catedral Oscura

- And this Busto.... Anhiel, Master of the Company

Author: SAM Ambrós

you can see the more pic here: http://catedraloscura.mforos.com/1534236/8...company-master/

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/abadalejo/h011.jpg

Add your points in bottom of your post.

Correct Answers (CA)

For each question right (1 point)

Questions Unanswered (QU)

For each question that is made and nobody knows the answer (2 points)

The Next Monday Begin.... will be you ready to answer?

Ranking:

Onisizume: 1 CA

Phoerix: 1 CA

Gregor69: 1 CA

Nirraven: 10 CA 1QU

Gillyfish: 3 CA 1 QU

Chaplain Lucifer: 6 CA

Isiah: 3 CA

Mattias: 2 CA

Beef: 1 CA

Trajan: 1 CA

ODM: 7 CA 2 QU

HJL: 1 CA

37Cee: 4 CA

Vash113: 1 CA

Dreadnougth Baraziel: 2 CA

Jipimus: 2 CA

Simoneo-Brother: 1 CA

Firenze: 1 CA

Grettins Battle Brothers,

Thanks Onizisume by your speed...

The next thrusday you will have the honour begin the contest.

PD: And search a question more dificult than me... hahahahaha! :)

Supposedly "engulfed in the fireball of of an exploding Ork Dreadnought" on Piscina IV. I miss that guy... But he may yet be alive, or i might have missed some other fluff that does have him down for good.

-Phoerix

I agree with phoerix. Naaman is believed to be killed as he got into the blast radius of an exploding ork-dreadnought during the Piscina-campaign. But he was honored post-mortem cause he managed to get a crucial teleporter-beacon in place so that the Deathwing ould strike into the breach and win the battle.

-N-

found the teleporter system linked to the power grid at Kalidus Harbour on PiscinaIV and lead a strike on the site to place homing beacons to bring in the DW. As surviving scout forces pulled out Naman held the rear and was last seen atop an exploding ork dreadnaught.

Damn, late posting the answer again, thought the start was next thursday.

Nice topic Lemariont ;)

Very good Phoerix,

And remember...

Add your points in bottom of your post.

Correct Answers (CA)

For each question right

Questions Unanswered (QU)

For each question that is made and nobody knows the answer

Just stopped to say,

that the one who started this topic could record the questions and their correct answers (re-written of course) to the first message of this topic, for reference to further questions or just to those who wish to look at them later on.

Cheers,

Ceres

Grettins battle brothers.

ummm... :sweat: I remember he update of 3 company at first comapny... but the date exactly... ummm arround 9.., no, i don´t rember the year, arrrrrggg! and really this cuestion or similiar apear in spanish friki test!! :blink:

Archived