Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

Grettins Battle Brothers,

I updated the points.... you can answer tomorrow if you want.

I know that it is not a question of knowledge normal. Buto is a very good question that forces us to think in an open manner to find the answer. As you know the question has been repeated three times because (Me) felt that was not well made, until we saw the "response" I could not help guide the new question, and yet the touch so many times to make it clear, and have any clue (the phrase at least in English) and the question "Which chaplain ....", Wicht in my translation is" to impersonate / anyone / no one particular "there was more clear the track for me, he had to find a Chaplain and observe it. In very few drawings can be read phrases ....

In others friki test I saw questions similar to this ones, but is the first time that I saw one with this dificult. And this is the ones that people can´t use "Sant Google" to search it.

@Nirraven: Congratulations. Tomorrow you can ask if you want. Already have the frikipoints that both anxious. In your hand is the end game of a "smart". I send you a PM in few time and I explained it.... :)

Battle Brothers, the final question will be placed here in 30min. Be prepared.

Ok, here we go:

"Who excelled specially in the purging of Truan IX and the abolition of the rebbellion on Faze V?"

Battle Brothers, the final question will be placed here in 30min. Be prepared.

Ok, here we go:

"Who excelled specially in the purging of Truan IX and the abolition of the rebbellion on Faze V?"

Why, Supreme Grand Master Azrael of course.

Thanks for organizing and running this quiz Lemariont. Great job!

One final question.

How do you guys get the blood and mud out of your white linen robes? Mine stay stained no matter what I do...

rofl yes i am quite sure that brother ODM was throwing a joke out...

and ODM..are you tired of those unsightly ork stains? Do you feel embaressd to threaten even the lowliest Fallen while your Inner Circle robes are still covered in that Chaos Marine? Then try new Emperious Lionus! The new Dark Angel's detergent that hits stains with the wrath of the Lion himself! Available at The Rock and other fine Sucessor chapter bases now!

Sabbat you should have told me. My chapter was spending tons of money just becouse we threw the stained robes into the plasma-reactors... <_<

@Lemariont: Thanks for the great quiz! It has been a very entertaining and challenging idea!

The friki test is finish. Thanks to participate and read all!

The idea is enjoy and learn a little bite more about DA background. I think we learn a lot of.

The Winner of 2008 is.... Nirraven!!! hahahahaha! Congatulations battle brother. You had very good adversaries like ODM, C Lucifer, Isiah and Gillyfish, members of the Inner Circle, Masters of the knowledge of Dark Angels. And 37Cee, a very good adversay too. :P

You win and You will have the honor of being remembered in the Glory Rooms, and have this wonderful bust of a warrior mediaeval/ futuristic

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/abadalejo/h011.jpg

Thanks to: Mattias, Dreadnougth Baraziel, Jipimus, Simoneo-Brother, Firenze, Onisizume, Phoerix, Gregor69, Beef, Trajan, HJL, Vash113. you must think you are in the top of the best Dark Angels, at least answer a question more than those who did not know any .... ^_^

Ranking:

Nirraven: 10 CA 1QU

ODM: 7 CA 2 QU

Chaplain Lucifer: 6 CA

Gillyfish: 3 CA 1 QU

37Cee: 4 CA

Isiah: 3 CA

Mattias: 2 CA

Dreadnougth Baraziel: 2 CA

Jipimus: 2 CA

Simoneo-Brother: 1 CA

Firenze: 1 CA

Onisizume: 1 CA

Phoerix: 1 CA

Gregor69: 1 CA

Beef: 1 CA

Trajan: 1 CA

HJL: 1 CA

Vash113: 1 CA

Thanks, Battle Brothers. Thanks Lemariont.

It was a most pleasurable and challenging quiz and it filled my weeks with something to look forward to. It has been very exciting to dig deep into the stories and articles surrounding our chapter and gave me the opportunity to refresh my memory and to strengthen the pride to lead our chapter to battle.

I want to thank all here for their great input and I want to thank especially ODM, the most challenging opponent one could wish for. The heads-race of the last weeks was fantastic!

Lion preserves!

-N-

I heartily echo the thanks to Lemariont for running such an excellent event. It takes a lot of effort to keep the ball rolling on something like this and without his prompts to those of us who had to ask questions, this could easily have ground to a halt.

Congratulations to Nirraven for a well-deserved victory.

Firenze, you never know, perhaps Lemariont might be persuaded to do this again sometime, if we're all nice to him! :)

Thank you all for participating.

@ Firenze: I hope the word freak 2008 you test a track .... hahahaha!

The next year we begin the 2009 Frikitest dark Angels, and if I get it again, I hope I can give a similar award.

We can´t make all time because the background is limited and I think is good wait a time, and begin in few months.

Nirraven, I need your adress to send it. Send me a private pelase.

Archived