Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

Only question that makes sense to me would be, since we've identified 2 of the 3 times Jonson and Russ came to blows with the last question, describe the events of the fight we haven't identified yet . Just incase Im wrong and theres another, Why did Josnon blame Russ for arriving at Terra too late?

On their way back to Terra, after the gained knowledge of the assault of Horus, Russ wanted to free some planet(s) already fallen to the forces of Chaos. Jonson resented this, becuase in his opinion the main objective would be the liberation of Terra, not some planets on the way. This is what finally les to the delayed arrival.

At least this is what my mind tells me without looking it up right now.

However this is what was told for some years now. The latest explanation was given in the 4th Ed codex, stating that both chapters were attacked by demons during their warp-travel, thus being delayed.

Yet another sorce claims that Horus ordered the Night Lords to attack the Dark Angels at the Eastern Fringes, to keep them from aiding the Emperor.

As you see it is quite vexing to delve into our history, since like most important data, everything is obscured.

-N-

Sorry to be sparse on details, but I think that the details are in the Horus Heresy books. Unfortunately I only have my codices at hand and my other books are a bit scarce on detailed information describing the relationship between Jonson and Russ.

Nirraven got it right as that was in the same article in WD as the answer to my question. Shame I missed this one but I was out gaming at mt local GW :lol:

Imriel has to decide wether I win this question or not. He said I am basically right, but missed some details.

If Imriel says the basic information is sufficient, good for me; If he thinks the details are important, then its his win.

-N-

Hello. Russ overcome with grief at the EMp death bared his chest to the Lion to kill him if he thought he was to blame but at the last minute the lion turned his sword so instead of going through both of Russ's hearts and killing him it only went through one.

Ok, then here we go.

After a long and exhausting service I proudly look back to the glory I brought to my chapter. The dark pieces of reminiscence tell of my work, my life, my acchievements. And for their accumulation I will be remembered forever.

Who am I?

Would that be Interogator-Chaplain Molochai? The Chaplain who accummulated the greatest number of black pearls?

Sorry, haven't had a chnace to play before now!! :(

I shall do so. Sorry, I was unexpectedly away from my source books over Easter. I'll try to post something for you tomorrow morning. I hope that's okay and sorry for the delay!

Okay, this may be a little too obscure, but we shall see.

The Dark Angels and Space Wolves have fought each other on a number of occasions in their history. The most recent conflict was the Magdelon war, but what were the Chapters fighting over and who won?

Ok, lets see.

The Magdelon-conflict was over a moon where both chapters fought over the magdelon-mines. As far as I recall. The Spacewolves, Ragnar Blachmanes Great-Company, drove away the DarkAngels in a fight.

At least that is what they say... ;)

Archived