SW vs Nidzilla my bigges disaster

Torin

who cares in a few month that list and the eldar grav list will be out the window

I doubt either of those lists will be completely out the window. Nidzilla will change a little, probably being only 4-6 MCs instead of 6 to 8, which is still a significant MC presence, and the eldar grav list really doesn't need to change much at all. Sure, it won't be as effective as it was before, but the tri-falcon list was over the top and, while I don't agree with the method they used to tone it down, I do agree it needed toning down. Remember, I'm not just a SW player, I also play eldar, though I never used more than one falcon in a list anyway. But hopefully that gives me some authority to speak on the issue. At any rate, the eldar mech list is not dead, it will just be a little less over the top and significantly more tactical to play well. But then again, eldar was always intended to be a skilled/veteran player's list if you expect to do well. Of course, that begs the question of why I play them . . .

Archived