"Legion" Novel...

Leonaides

So how would "brain-washing" Loyalists Space Marines into Traitors fall into the plan of "saving the Imperium"? Kinda...taking one step forward, and two steps backwards.

I think the Alpha Legion just happened to hold an Alpharius Look-a-like contest, and every Legionnaire was invited, obviously the reason why they all looked similar, however in great joy and zeal of the contest, the judges, Alpharius and Omega, took part, and eventually no one knew who was who. The twin Primarchs forever lost in a sea of look-a-likes.

That or everyone in the book has been smoking some marijuana and some other drugs.

Are the HH books considered Cannon in GW fluff ? There is supposed to be a sequel to "Legion", sometime. I believe it will probably take us through the who what when why of the Alpha legion on the actual events of the actual Heresy and hopefully give us some insight on what really happened between the duel between Alpharius and the big smurf... and hopefully give us the explanation as to why they are rather Chaosy at the present day.

By then I believe all our questions maybe answered :lol:

If not we will probably have even more B)

I am currnetly reading Legion for a second time at the moment. Really enjoyed it but also want to understand it better. Really liked the John Grammaticus character. I still can't help but wander weather the Cabal are sincere or not? I recall reading in Decent of Angels that Zahrial met the Cabal when he was on his quest to hunt the lion of calliban. The watchers or Cabal told him about the darkness that is coming or something like that ( sorry for my really poor spelling and crap memory, it has been a while since i read DoA!!!) is this the same Cabal?????? It gives quite a decent account for what the Alpha legion stand for and how they are ran. Love the fact that they fight in Mo Lon without power armour (well, some of them)! Also in the opening scenes, Dan Abnett gives a wonderful account of how magnificent yet scarry the Astartes really are. Soneka's Chilliads almost wiped out by the Nurthene but for the intervention of a handful of Astartes who come to save as many Genos as they can and tore the Nurth apart like they were were nothing! Fantastic book just can't wait for the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!! My only quim about GW is that their fluff doesn't always match up. Compare certain books and articles to the HH and the numbers don't add up. Would be great if the writters all read previous books or collaborated with other writters about their stories. Anyone reading Deus Sanguine will know what i mean!

this might not be right due to my eldar knowledge not being up to snuff. But like dont the dark eldar call their leader gangs cabals? and would it be possible that the reason they showed such a horrible dark future was because they are the same way? the cabal in and of itself is kinda confusing which im sure is its objective

you have to take into consideration that GW approves all that is said in the books, and they are constantly updating.

it may leave you wondering about the whole truth but dont forget that there are entires sections of information missing such as the death of alpharius but based on the the alpha legion they all disguise themselves as the primarch and not even their brother primarchs are able to tell if it is alpharius or not. (spoiler alert) and also no-one outside the legion knows that he has a twin only the emperor and a select few know the truth.

any questions just ask. ive read the series so far many times and i deem myself to know a fair bit on this part.

Archived