Need help to fight my opposing chaos brothers

Basically i have a mate you also plays chaos and we play often but his list has now gone out of control basically his list consists of 2 slanneshy deamon princes with lashes 1k sons as troops raptors in fast possesed for elites and vindicators for heavy so in other words he lashes 2 squads gets them in range of vindicators and kills like half of the squad then uses the 1k and there enhanced bolters to finish them off leaving me with hardly anything which he just lashes next turn and repeats any advice on what to take to try beat this army

Sounds like he's your stereotypical powergamer. If I were you I would take a good amount of antitank, as in 1 or even 2 havoc squads to knock out the vindicators quickly and then move on to the demon princes. Also remember that DPs are only T5 with a 3+ save, so they are actually more susceptible to bolters than Plague Marines, therefore shooting them with small arms is always good, (one time I killed a Khornate demon prince in 1 turn with 2 squadworths of bolter rapid fire, the khornate player was not amused :teehee:). Finally, bring a good core of assault troops mounted in rhinos as if he takes 1k sons as his bulk infantry he will be lacking in heavy/special weps to kill your transports and once you get into assault, 1k sons lose most of their advantages. Hope this helps.

I would go with the PM , 2xlash 9 oblits list . snipe the sorcers and blow up the vindi[not realy a problem and FnP realy helps against those ap3 bolters[and remember unless they rapid fire they are not realy that deadly they still wound only on +5 and hit on +3].

Archived