Chosen Tactics

Leethal

So I'm wondering on how you lovely chaos mutated gents use your Chosen. Since they can all carry nice big guns, or very nice mean power weapons. They are just nasty and perhaps we need a Tactica? But yea, I digress.

You can have so many uses with them. Infiltrating Havoc Squad for example. Slap on 4 Plasma Guns, a Heavy Weapon, maybe an Icon if you feel like it. Blow your opponents Heavy Infantry and tanks to shreds.

Maybe a Mobile in your face tank hunting/ Termie eating squad from hell. Meltaguns and maybe a powerfist. Short ranged, but mobile and packs quite a punch.

Ain't no tea party like Khorne-y's. Blood tea party that is. Load them up with Lightning claw,s the Icon of Khorne, and well. Simply point them in the general direction of an infantry squad, and watch them wreack havoc. Want a Character Killer? Replace the Khorne Icon with a Slanessh one, and see that sillly fool who defied the Chaos Gods go down hard.

The Hybrid. A Mixed Variation of whoop-ass. Carry a ML, maybe 1 or 2 lightning claws, meltagun, some plasma pistols, and power weapons, and with the right icon. you got a squad that can hold onto a peice of terrain for who knows how long, that can charge out and deal out lots of damage, then hopefully you can massacre back into your little safe peice of terrain :lol: Get off my lawn you stinkin' kids!

Yea, So I'd like to know what kind of loadouts you give your Chosen and how you use them. ;)

7 with the Icon of Chaos Glory, Aspiring Champion, 2 Meltaguns and 2 Flamers. Deploy close to the enemy, but out of sight, preferably away from the main line of your army. If he sends troops to dig them out, you will have enough firepower and attacks to take on most enemies. If he ignores you, you have an Icon and Champion to summon all kinds of daemonic friends. And they only cost 176 points to boot.

Archived