Summer Campaign

Eetion

Just out of Curiosity.... This summer (i think) is the 40k campaign.

Is anyone interested in helping run a co-ordinated forum effort and narratives etc so we can 'big up' the Alpha Legion.

In all previous campaigns (medusa, EoT) we have been relegated to one line statements.... Id like to see us get a significant mention rather than just 1 liners.

EoT- Logan Grimnir left the front lines to huntdown AL troops in ther rear exhelons

Medusa- The Alpha Legion ,moved through and attacked from a minefield....

are the only mention of our legion in those campaigns.... That I can remember.

If anyone can think of more please say...

JOIN THE FIGHT THIS SUMMER! AND LETS GET THE AL SOME RECOGNITION!

Lord Commander Damon Chyld, HellChyld Herald of the Dark and Commander of the 8th Great Company of the NightLords swears to Support Eetion in this Summer's campaigns with fear and terror unseen since before the Hersey. Let the fear flow.

Hi, welcome to the war effort.

The idea is a combined narrative, to help bring some recognition to the Alpha legion..... so we dont get ignored again..... as well as slap the Imperial opposition into the middle of next week.

works for me. I always like spreading fear through the rotting corpse called the Imperium of man. if it helps the Alpha Legion in the Process then the Haunter would smile upon the sons of His brother primarch.

Good to have you both.

Ive been hearing rumours that there is no summer campaign this year.... if this is the case it may be a home made online one... and a few competitions against other forums, painting, fluff writing etc.

Archived