Pack Expansion

Jonny Wolf

aye if TDA counts I'm sorted just as soon as my FW bits come :)

I think that we are going to change it to include any unit for the pack expansion , so your termies should be good to go.

Brother Max,

I knew the Fang would not find you wanting with the Banner adn Medal! Truly you're a good wolf to have on anyone's flank!

Thanks man!

Now then...where is Little Bitz or some other moderator to make this all official?

truly Fantastic. I did not know these events existed. I am new to 40k and SW is my 1st and only army of choice!

I have 1 Rhino and 2 Bloodclaw models nearly completed 75%. Another 1,000 pts glued but unpainted, another 500 pts primed on sprue's and another 1,000 pts in their box, lovingly opened and looked at then slowly put back... This will be a great event to be a part of.

I would love to get done at least one full pack of BC's. All 15 counting the 2 I have nearly done and 3 others with Fenris primer on them. The Pack includes a WGL and Rune Priest . They join the pack depending on the battle and transport- Rhino vs LRC.

So before I swear my oath, Can I work on finishing my first BC's pack, 15 though 2 nearly done and 3 primed... let me know and thanks so much for doing this.

as i have said previously i dont have much time but i won an ebay auction for som pre-primed models, admittedly they arent well undercoated, the mould lines and even little bits of the sprue are still on them! but i havent painted a unit yet and they shall be my tester squad

oath: 6-10 man grey hunter squad

Archived