Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer's Advance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
131 replies to this topic

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
Brothers,
after much sage counsel from our Rune Priests, Wolf Lords and Wolf Priests the Great Wolf puts forth this challenge:

- Pack Expansion to meet Summer's Advance -

Your oath:

1. A pack or vehicle or character of your choice.
2. No-Later-Than completion date of 1 June 2008 Standard Terran Date.
3. No piling in - one oath and one oath only. (Any extra Wolves you bring to the Fang will simple be considered added strength - but not a part of your oath).
4. Oath Keepers will recieve the Summer's Advance banner and Medal - and many a saga to be sung around the camp fire.
5. Must show Picture Goodness!

Praise Russ.

Behold the mark of honor that could be your's!

Posted Image

Edited by Jonny Wolf, 19 April 2008 - 02:02 PM.

For the Wolftime, praise Russ!

In Russ we trust, all others kiss my axe.

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,591 posts
I, Rune Priest Dark Bjoern, swear an oath to complete my Predator Annihilator until 1 June 2008.

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

Ragnars Claw

Ragnars Claw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 954 posts
My Oath:

A unit of 7 Grey Hunters + a Wolf Guard Pack Leader and their trusty drop pod transport.

Now pass the ale :P

Iams

Iams

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
Colors you could use for 13th company and pre heresy:I don't have a camera so I cant prove anything so hopefully this will help when you gather the paints:
Fenris grey
shadow gray
codex grey
brazen brass
space wolf grey
blood red
scab red
iyanden darksun
bleached bone
skull white
beastial brown

-just some if I have time I will try to continue the list

SeanyPrawny

SeanyPrawny

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 463 posts
I SeanyPrawny, here by swear on oath to complete two ten man squads of Gray hunters and a land speeder tempest. Should I fail at this task may my drinking rights be strippped and my fangs removed (bit extreme but it has to be done)

Edited by SeanyPrawny, 13 April 2008 - 05:56 PM.

bulls-eye

bulls-eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 51 posts
I bulls-eye here by swear an oath to fully complete a 10 man squad of grey hunters my wolf lord and my rune priest if i fail may i be branded and be made an exile to the wolfblade!

Edited by bulls-eye, 30 March 2008 - 11:20 PM.

grahamulot

grahamulot

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 49 posts
I Grahamulot hereby pledge to my pack brothers that I will complete My 10 man Grey Hunter squad by June 1st

littlbitz

littlbitz

++ VINDICIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,126 posts
I pledge that I will complete a new BloodClaws biker pack for the expansion, to be completed no later than June the 1st...
My Space Wolves Gallery
My blog, Space Wolves, and all things GW related
Follow me on Twitter: @Ted_Nagel

Posted Image

"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in."
Andrew Jackson

mad727

mad727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
My Oath
I pledge to complete a pack of the toughest assault troops in the galaxy, my first pack of the fierce young bloods, 15 Blood Claws by June 1st. Their shall be no retreat. No morale check needed.

Cheers

IL Bane

IL Bane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 62 posts
I swear to recruit an additional Grey Hunter's pack, to add to the glory of the Wolves!

And if the Administratum ever manages to send out TDA from the Forge World of Mars, then my Wolf Lord will have a cadre of Wolf Guard to fight beside!

Edited by IL Bane, 31 March 2008 - 07:37 AM.

QUOTE (Requiem of the Wolf @ May 18 2010, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (witchhunter85 @ May 17 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the Axe too big?

I am sorry Brother,I don't understand the question?

Is my Mead horn too full?
Do I have too many bullets?
Are there too many half naked Bolter Babes in this hot tub?

UNDEFEATED in 2 years of gaming. My fellow Wolves, I salute you.

Currently working on Great Company

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
My oath:

I swear by the power of the Emperor and the might of Russ to complete no less than one hardy pack of Grey Hunters for the glory of the Fang.

major buzzmore

major buzzmore

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 330 posts
Can a new army be considered in the 'Pack Expansion' ?

If so I pledge to build, convert and paint:

1 x 5 man Blood Claw squad
1 x 5 man Grey Hunters Squad
1 x Wolf Lord

All by June 1st
Do you want Marine Box sets at 20% of RRP ? Do you need a specific plastic part for a conversion ?, Fed up with having to buy the 'whole sprue' for one part ?
Then visit www.wookiehole.com for all of your needs.

***NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. REMEMBER>>>>AMATEURS BUILT THE ARK. PROFESSIONALS BUILT THE TITANIC.***

Foe_hammer

Foe_hammer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 430 posts
Foe_Hammer , returns from battles weary from victorys won ,and gladened by the site of his wolf brothers, old and new, in the Fang. My oath , I swear , is to add a mighty Predator to my Lords Great Company before we again sail the stars.

We fear not the shadow or the darkness . For our eyes are sharp and our noses keen. Out of the darkness we come , the sons of Russ , to hunt the horrors and the foes of man . We bring death and damnation . The wicked shall learn to fear the call of the pack !

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts

Can a new army be considered in the 'Pack Expansion' ?

If so I pledge to build, convert and paint:

1 x 5 man Blood Claw squad
1 x 5 man Grey Hunters Squad
1 x Wolf Lord

All by June 1st

Brother Major,
the oath is one unit or vehicle...just one. :P Anything else you wish to add is goodness for the Fang.

Brother Jonny

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
I, hendrik, swear by Russ that i will complete my grey huntersquad(still need to paint 4-5 of them)

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

major buzzmore

major buzzmore

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 330 posts
Cool,

I will pledge the 5 man Blood claw unit then (the rest wiil just be gravy !!)

Cheers,
Do you want Marine Box sets at 20% of RRP ? Do you need a specific plastic part for a conversion ?, Fed up with having to buy the 'whole sprue' for one part ?
Then visit www.wookiehole.com for all of your needs.

***NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. REMEMBER>>>>AMATEURS BUILT THE ARK. PROFESSIONALS BUILT THE TITANIC.***

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
Ill put in my WhirlWind
And make the banner and medal
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts

Ill put in my WhirlWind

MORE ALE!!!!!
THIS WOLF NEEDS MORE ALE!!!!!!

this is a very kind gesture max_dammit, your mug of ale shall always be filled as one of the first from now on;)

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts

Ill put in my WhirlWind

MORE ALE!!!!!
THIS WOLF NEEDS MORE ALE!!!!!!

this is a very kind gesture max_dammit, your mug of ale shall always be filled as one of the first from now on;)

Brothers,
please extend a hearty thanks and a tankard of ale Max Dammit's way whenever you see him for volunteering the banner!

Ladislao

Ladislao

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 740 posts
I swear to finish my whirlwind!

No matter how hard the BT's try to be better than SW's. SW's will always be just a little better. Such is the way of life and the many mysteries of the universe. Where it would appear to be common sense, it is not. This isn't a matter of common sense; it's a matter of accepted fact.

So stop wasting countless hours of wondering why, and accept the truth of this mysterious fact of life. We all know those hours could be better spent painting.

Are you an italian player from novara? concatc me, we are looking for new friends!!

Wolfbrother G

Wolfbrother G

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 187 posts
I, Wolfbrother G, do swear upon my original copy of Rogue Trader and vast array of beers and ales to overcome my painting inertia (no doubt a treacherous Thousand Sons spell) and complete my 13th Company Wolf Lord.

spacewolflars

spacewolflars

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 348 posts
I SpaceWolfLars swear an oath to assemble and paint a dreadnought to add to the might of the space wolf chapter on or before June 1st 2008.

SWLars

Edited by spacewolflars, 01 April 2008 - 02:10 AM.

For the Emperor!

FOR RUSS!

asmodai650

asmodai650

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 849 posts
An old, shaggy wolf steps up from the shadows with an aura of leadership and purpose. Few recognize him, as only the oldest would remember him.

I, Wolf Guard Hel-Blar, vow to rebuild my once grand company. There shall be a fresh pack of bloodclaws with the finest bikes in all the imperium ready to serve Russ and Emperor by June 1st 2008.

The old wolf says not another word, only quietly disappearing back into the cold and dark wilderness that is outside the Fang.....
Visit the best game shop in middle Tennessee, and check out our ongoing tournament and gaming events at: Grand Adventures Comics & Games Forums or Grand Adventures Comics & Games
Our blog: The Istvaanians
My blog: Just Another Gaming Blog

KiltedMarine

KiltedMarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
A red-haired brother marine with a long mustache, wearing a five-color plaid kilt, steps up before the assembly:
In the Holy Name of the Emperor I swear to recruit for Russ and the Imperium 10 Blood Claws, and have them equipped and ready to slay heretics no later than June First!
The marine then swigs a long pull from a bottle of 20-year-old whiskey and belches to punctuate his oath.

"Guilliman is coming - LOOK BUSY!"

-The new warcry of every single non codex-compliant Chapter (Credit to Iron Hands Fanatic)

"Codex, y'say?  Aye, Lordship, it has a place of honor at the very foundation of our brotherhood!" 

::Points to tattered book holding up one corner of a mead bench::

-Llugh Swifthand, High King of the Hounds of Arawn, to Roboute Guilliman, 001M42

wiplash

wiplash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,284 posts
i shall complete 9 grey hunters and a bloodclaw (that i bought as a set so they count as one! right?)

5th ed SW : 19/4/1 (W/D/L)
6th ed SW : 0/0/1 (W/D/L)