Summer's Advance

Jonny Wolf

I'll raise my mug to this!

I swear an oath to bring forward a fully equipped pack of Grey Hunters. Ten men and Rhino APC.

And if the promotion rituals aren't complete by the first of June, Terran Year 2008, then I'll don a robe of the Sons of El'Johnson for a month.

Yes , the minis have to be painted. That is why this is a painting challenge , and you must also submit pics of your minis to complete the oath.

I never saw anything saying it had to be painted :S Darn it, but then everyone will see my terrible painting :yes: I'll try and take a picture now.

:edit: Damn can't find the camera, Oh well I cannont fulfil my oath brothers, I shall sleep in the wilderness tonight :huh:

Though the hour grows late, and the pressure strong, the need does not diminish. All around us our enemies muster war engines of apocalyptic scale. They crush all who stand before them. I Bjorn, lord of the Storm Wolves swear an oath to meet them head on. My company and i will be the rocks the waves of our enemies break on. i have demanded from the master of the forge a new thunderhawk, and i pledge my iron priests will have it ready for battle by our deadline. Now let the ale flow, and our pipes glow as we plan our advance.

-Bjorn, Lord of the Storm Wolves Great Company

Upon complettion of my clubs's Paint or Die challenge during which i p[ainted Dark Eldar and Dwarfs, I have been thinking about turning more attention to my Great Company. In front of all those gathered here, I pledge to complete 1 Predator Annihilator and 1 Predator Destructor.

Due to my constant failures at things like this I'll make mine very small.

I pledge to complete my wolf scout pack in 3 months(yes i need that much time :P )

Moderati or no,

the pledge is for 1 June, bub! lol ;)

OK, here's the medal

http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/Bolterandchainsword/Summer_packexpantion.gif

Ill try and do a banner ASAP

Jonny Wolf, maybe you can place it in the 1st post?

OK, here's the medal

http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/Bolterandchainsword/Summer_packexpantion.gif

Ill try and do a banner ASAP

Jonny Wolf, maybe you can place it in the 1st post?

Dam, Max , that is sweet ! I love it ! :tu: :tu:

Archived