Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer's Advance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
131 replies to this topic

major_kittens

major_kittens

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
My oath Is six new Grey Hunters

thelastonestanding

thelastonestanding

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
My oath is to bring a razorback into the glory of the fang.

Edited by thelastonestanding, 06 April 2008 - 07:58 PM.

Loyalty is its own reward.

Uuther

Uuther

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts
I pledge to complete my Land Raider Crusader by June 1st.
WHO CALLS MY NAME WITHOUT FEAR?

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,094 posts
Pass that Ale!

I Vassakov, hereby swear to get a Razor Back Finished by June 1st! (exams and other stuff permitting :woot: )

Also, another toast to Max_Damnit!
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Wolfbrother G

Wolfbrother G

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 187 posts
Thanks to good timing and great fortune, I hereby declare my oath for my 13th Company Terminator Lord complete. By Russ, that went surprisingly well!

Posted Image

Denkal

Denkal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
I'll raise my mug to this!

I swear an oath to bring forward a fully equipped pack of Grey Hunters. Ten men and Rhino APC.

And if the promotion rituals aren't complete by the first of June, Terran Year 2008, then I'll don a robe of the Sons of El'Johnson for a month.

My Armies:(W/D/L)
Space Wolves: 23/3/12
13th Company: 2/0/1
Tau: 2/1/3

"It was a simple enough plan, which was good. But Ragnar had enough experience to know that no matter how simple, no plan ever went smoothly when executed by Space Wolves."

-William King, Wolfblade

Ragnars Claw

Ragnars Claw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 954 posts
Wolfbrother, that was quick!!

I have the drop pod for my hunters done, now i just need to do the hunters themselves lol.

thelastonestanding

thelastonestanding

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
My oath has been fulfilled and also 5 more men have joined the scouts. Ale me!

Edited by thelastonestanding, 08 April 2008 - 07:52 PM.

Foe_hammer

Foe_hammer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 430 posts

My oath has been fulfilled and also 5 more men have joined the scouts. Ale me!

Show us the Pics ! :P

We fear not the shadow or the darkness . For our eyes are sharp and our noses keen. Out of the darkness we come , the sons of Russ , to hunt the horrors and the foes of man . We bring death and damnation . The wicked shall learn to fear the call of the pack !

thelastonestanding

thelastonestanding

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
Awwwwwwww but then I have to get a camera. Does the figure have to be painted? If it does I should have it painted by tonight (I'm not a good painter btw :( :P)

Edited by thelastonestanding, 09 April 2008 - 06:14 AM.

Foe_hammer

Foe_hammer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 430 posts
Yes , the minis have to be painted. That is why this is a painting challenge , and you must also submit pics of your minis to complete the oath.

We fear not the shadow or the darkness . For our eyes are sharp and our noses keen. Out of the darkness we come , the sons of Russ , to hunt the horrors and the foes of man . We bring death and damnation . The wicked shall learn to fear the call of the pack !

thelastonestanding

thelastonestanding

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
I never saw anything saying it had to be painted :S Darn it, but then everyone will see my terrible painting :yes: I'll try and take a picture now.

:edit: Damn can't find the camera, Oh well I cannont fulfil my oath brothers, I shall sleep in the wilderness tonight :huh:

Edited by thelastonestanding, 10 April 2008 - 07:54 AM.

Sigmund Redwulf

Sigmund Redwulf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 89 posts
As an old Wolf returning to the fang after many years lost wondering with the Xenos, I pledge two Squads (8 each) of young Blood Claws to strengthen my great company!

There is no right or wrong . . . there is only opinion.

Bjorn Darkwolf

Bjorn Darkwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 74 posts
Though the hour grows late, and the pressure strong, the need does not diminish. All around us our enemies muster war engines of apocalyptic scale. They crush all who stand before them. I Bjorn, lord of the Storm Wolves swear an oath to meet them head on. My company and i will be the rocks the waves of our enemies break on. i have demanded from the master of the forge a new thunderhawk, and i pledge my iron priests will have it ready for battle by our deadline. Now let the ale flow, and our pipes glow as we plan our advance.

-Bjorn, Lord of the Storm Wolves Great Company

BibleBoy

BibleBoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 229 posts
Upon complettion of my clubs's Paint or Die challenge during which i p[ainted Dark Eldar and Dwarfs, I have been thinking about turning more attention to my Great Company. In front of all those gathered here, I pledge to complete 1 Predator Annihilator and 1 Predator Destructor.

LoneSniperSG

LoneSniperSG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,512 posts
Alright.. I'll bite.

I pledge to paint four Wolf Guard Terminators by the due date. Should I fail, may my ale be replaced with brake fluid.
Space Wolves Great Company of Ironfang - 3755 pts - 0/6/9
LIBERATION FORCE 221: 51st Cadian, 45th Cadian, 793rd Valhallan - 3743 pts 1/2/1
"In our hearts, we hold honour. In our hands, we hold thunder."
WH40K: SPACE MARINE (Xbox) LoneSniperSG

Lord Ragnarok

Lord Ragnarok

++ DIMICATIO FORMIDOLOSA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,937 posts
Due to my constant failures at things like this I'll make mine very small.
I pledge to complete my wolf scout pack in 3 months(yes i need that much time :tu: )
Posted ImagePosted Image
"This is not the first time you've been left to fate. I can see it in your manner. It takes something from you doesn't it? Being deserted hollows you out and leaves a void inside. People might say that it hurts, that the psyche aches from the wound. It's not true though. Abandonment does not leave pain. You wished it did because that would be better than the truth. It leaves nothing. Not hope, not pain, not forgiveness."

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts

Due to my constant failures at things like this I'll make mine very small.
I pledge to complete my wolf scout pack in 3 months(yes i need that much time :P )

Moderati or no,
the pledge is for 1 June, bub! lol ;)

Edited by Jonny Wolf, 11 April 2008 - 04:59 PM.

For the Wolftime, praise Russ!

In Russ we trust, all others kiss my axe.

Lord Ragnarok

Lord Ragnarok

++ DIMICATIO FORMIDOLOSA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,937 posts
Doh! No worries :Elite:
Posted ImagePosted Image
"This is not the first time you've been left to fate. I can see it in your manner. It takes something from you doesn't it? Being deserted hollows you out and leaves a void inside. People might say that it hurts, that the psyche aches from the wound. It's not true though. Abandonment does not leave pain. You wished it did because that would be better than the truth. It leaves nothing. Not hope, not pain, not forgiveness."

Leif Weregeld

Leif Weregeld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 249 posts
As I rase my War banner and prepare to return to the field after a long absence, I swear on my honor to complete my LR terminus.
FOR THE EMPEROR FOR RUSS AND FOR THE BEER

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
OK, here's the medal
Posted Image
Ill try and do a banner ASAP
Jonny Wolf, maybe you can place it in the 1st post?

Edited by Max_Dammit, 16 April 2008 - 07:25 PM.

Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
My Oath:

one custom Razorback "greydeath" for my Grey Hunters :nuke:

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Foe_hammer

Foe_hammer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 430 posts

OK, here's the medal
Posted Image
Ill try and do a banner ASAP
Jonny Wolf, maybe you can place it in the 1st post?

Dam, Max , that is sweet ! I love it ! :tu: :tu:

Edited by Foe_hammer, 17 April 2008 - 03:12 PM.

Iams

Iams

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
Is there any way I can get a medal without a camera because I'm disapointed.

major_kittens

major_kittens

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
Posted Image

These are the six grey hunters for my oath. The missing arm in the front is going to be a pointing power fist. I dont know, however, if i want to give them helmets or not... Going to spray their base coats and start painting soon.