Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer's Advance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
131 replies to this topic

Zeke

Zeke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
Eh I'll give it a shot.

I hereby pledge to finish up my 8 man Grey Hunter squad by June 1.

Ladislao

Ladislao

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 740 posts
Thanks to spare time i fullfilled my oath!

the long arms of russ is ready tho Harvester His enemies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ladislao, 18 April 2008 - 12:20 PM.

No matter how hard the BT's try to be better than SW's. SW's will always be just a little better. Such is the way of life and the many mysteries of the universe. Where it would appear to be common sense, it is not. This isn't a matter of common sense; it's a matter of accepted fact.

So stop wasting countless hours of wondering why, and accept the truth of this mysterious fact of life. We all know those hours could be better spent painting.

Are you an italian player from novara? concatc me, we are looking for new friends!!

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,089 posts
Right, I now have a blog!

Da da! For those of you who want pics, and want them now heres a teaser (nb: its still work in progress)

Posted Image
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

BTB

BTB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
I, BTB, do swear to bring a new Wolf Guard Battle Leader to the fang...in Terminator Armour.

Praise Russ!

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts

OK, here's the medal
Posted Image
Ill try and do a banner ASAP
Jonny Wolf, maybe you can place it in the 1st post?

Done!

Now if you could give us 'computer challenged' wolve's a quick tutorial on putting the medal on the banner, lol.

Edited by Jonny Wolf, 19 April 2008 - 02:01 PM.

For the Wolftime, praise Russ!

In Russ we trust, all others kiss my axe.

Ladislao

Ladislao

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 740 posts
it's simple... go in your signature and put this immage

Posted Image

then under it place the medal, if u have 2 of them, place them side to side... something like this, less the *

[*img]http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/Bolterandchainsword/pack%20expantion%20online.jpg[/img]
[*img]http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/Bolterandchainsword/Fal-of-winter.gif[/img][*img]http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/Bolterandchainsword/Summer_packexpantion.gif[/img]

No matter how hard the BT's try to be better than SW's. SW's will always be just a little better. Such is the way of life and the many mysteries of the universe. Where it would appear to be common sense, it is not. This isn't a matter of common sense; it's a matter of accepted fact.

So stop wasting countless hours of wondering why, and accept the truth of this mysterious fact of life. We all know those hours could be better spent painting.

Are you an italian player from novara? concatc me, we are looking for new friends!!

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
yeah

just dont use an return when placing the medals
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
I MaveriK; War Wolf of Fenris, Son of RUSS have fullfilled my oath! (thanks for a lazy weekend)

Posted Image Posted Image
Space Wolves: Greydeath Razorback

Named after my Iron Priest Haltaf the Grey, This custom version of the Razorback is a smaller support tank, supporting my Long Fangs and Grey Hunters. It was forged by Iron Priest Haltaf the Grey during the Ork uprising surrounding the neighbouring planets of Jagga in the Segmentum Ultima. It first saw action in the flat lands of Jagga IX, its mobile and quick mobility made it difficult for the green skins to break the Space Wolves line, eventually turning the tide and making it possible for the Space Wolves to cleanse and secure the planet from the green tide.

( This took me awhile, waiting for bits and the entire piece to arrive. The main body is a resin piece, not sure where from exactly?! tires are rubber lego pieces. I plan on doing more with it eventually when I have more time and money. Been way to pre-occupied with my day job and night school. I plan on using green stuff for wolf pelts here and there, and possibly using Forge World razorback heavy bolters kit. But for now its as complete as its going to get, and ready for action!! )

For RUSS !!!!
:D

Edited by MaveriK, 20 April 2008 - 08:00 PM.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,591 posts
@MaveriK: That´s great. Where is this vehicle from?

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

Foe_hammer

Foe_hammer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 430 posts
@ Maverik , thats pretty sweet brother. Looks kinda like a small LAV-25 :o

We fear not the shadow or the darkness . For our eyes are sharp and our noses keen. Out of the darkness we come , the sons of Russ , to hunt the horrors and the foes of man . We bring death and damnation . The wicked shall learn to fear the call of the pack !

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
@ Maverick.
Sick Razor brother. Lego wheels?? Awesome! Where'd you get the body from?

@ Foe
You're right, it does look like a LAV or Stryker Veh.

Level

Level

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 304 posts
I hope it's not too late to make my pledge.
My oath is hereby sworn, I Level will repaint and convert my terminator wolf lord and retinue of 4 loyal bodygaurds by june the 1st.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam"

Ragnarclaw

Ragnarclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 115 posts
I pledge to complete my Wolves scouts by June 1st. :)
"Follow me sons of Russ, this night our enimes shall see the fang of the Wolf" LoganGrimnar

mad727

mad727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
Wow the Medal looks fantastic! Great work.
The modified Razorback is a keeper. Nice work.
I also liked the that color scheme on the Whirlwind back a few posts...
Very inspiring challenge to keep me motivated. My pledge is 15 BC's. I have been steadily moving along. Here's my WIP. I have another spru of 4 primed torso's and legs.
I have started to strictly paint on the spues. Despite how much I want to glue them, I am holding myself back and taking my time now. I find sprue painting much more efficient and easier.

Sorry for the sub-par pics. My wife stole my good camera...

WIP- BC's
Posted Image

I am also adding to the company the dedicated Rhino for these BC's...
Posted Image

Good hunting.

thelastonestanding

thelastonestanding

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
Maverick that Wolf Priest is awsome how did you make Ulrik into that pose?
Loyalty is its own reward.

Gunnulf

Gunnulf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
I've been absent from 40k for a long time, but I'm getting back into it, so I'm repainting all my Wolves. I haven't made a pledge, but I have just finished a pack of Grey Hunters, if that counts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

For some advice, should I stick with the brown around the base edge, or repaint it in grey?

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
Make it your Oath and you shall be an Oath Keeper.

Sons of Russ!

Sons of Russ!

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14 posts
I, Grendelwolf a son of Russ, pledge 15 young blood claws armed to the fangs.
"Pain is an illusion of the senses, Despair an illusion of the mind."

Ronald Whitefang

Ronald Whitefang

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 140 posts
I, Ronald Whitefang swear the oath that I'll be making a Vindicator mk2 for my new army till june 1st.
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? No to all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

artworks

Gunnulf

Gunnulf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
Using the Grey Hunters would be too easy, I feel, so I hereby pledge to have my new Wolf Lord ready for battle in the name of Russ by no later than June 1st.

general25

general25

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts
I will have my 10 blood claws kitted out and looking pretty. What the hell I'll give them a rhino aswell lucky pups

gen

fore_Russ_and_The_Wolftime

fore_Russ_and_The_Wolftime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts
"and old wolf steps into the fang from the cold air of fernis's mountains and walks into the grand hall and throws down a haunch of eld from one shoulder and a barel of mead is still held in the outher"
i hereby swear to rally the wisest of long fangs to the fang with armor so clean it will be a rival fore the clear blue sky of fernis herself but now let us seal my oath over this barrel of mead and feast to the honor of Leman Russ And the Wolftime

"the Rune Priest surveys the oncoming force"
brother let us send these foul servants of tzeentch back into the abyse
"the Priest turns to the assenbled Great Company and speaks"
MEN FOR RUSS AND THE WOLFTIME!
"the great company lets out a blood curdeling howl and shouts"
FOR RUSS!
FOR RUSS!
FOR...

Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 402 posts
If i can still take the Oath i put forward a The mighty Russ. Look up at him and tremble.

Cry Wolf

Edited by Cry Wolf, 29 April 2008 - 09:12 PM.

RAISE PROSPERO, FOR RUSS, FOR THE WARMASTER. FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Visit my Truescale Rout Blog here! Youll love it...
http://www.bolterand...he-heresyhobby/

Want to do true scale, click HERE!! (Very old guide)

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts

If i can still take the Oath i put forward a The mighty Russ. Look up at him and tremble.

Cry Wolf

You may still make your oath brother, but you must expand your pack by 1st June.

Brother Jonny

Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 402 posts
Yeh ill get it done, ive got exams comin up and therefore *study* leave. Cos studyin happens so much Lol

Cry Wolf

RAISE PROSPERO, FOR RUSS, FOR THE WARMASTER. FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Visit my Truescale Rout Blog here! Youll love it...
http://www.bolterand...he-heresyhobby/

Want to do true scale, click HERE!! (Very old guide)