Texas, USA

Whats up guys? Sorry I would have posted in here a long time ago but just stumbled over it. Anyway greetings from Ft. Worth.

i'm just a little north of ft worth in watauga. just finished up a table @ my house but no terrain. let me know if you're interested!

I live in Aubrey...which is near Denton. McKinney, and Frisco. I play with a group out in Rockwall, but want to get some games in on a more regular basis to help motivate my modeling and painting. Anyone in this area?

Hello again brothers. Just wanted to shout out to anyone close to me. I am located just north of downtown Fort Worth. I posted in here awhile ago but am not sure who still plays. I have been involved in the fluff for a long time and have great knowledge of all things Space Marines. I have no models or TT expeirience but have been interested in making a dive into TT for a long time but cant really get and of my friends interested. I'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about. And Deathwatch will be realesed soon and that looks like a ton of fun so anyone feel free to give me a holler.

Hey guys...I'm in Azle, on Eagle Mountain Lake. I'm a teacher, so I'm off all summer. Perhaps we can get together sometime. PM me if you want to look at getting together for some light gaming. Also, Cam2- I'd be happy to talk shop with you, regarding painting and modeling.

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone, just checking in for San Antonio Texas. We have a couple good game shops around here that I know of, but I frequent Central Command Games. I'm usually there on Fridays, so if any of y'all are ever in the area don't be afraid to drop by.( I don't bite much :) ) I'm the tall skinny kid with the glasses usually building something or being asked about rules. Hope to see some of y'all there in the near future. Just ask for Madler.

where do you play now that Central Command is gone ;) ?

Hey There,

Just starting out, in the San Antonio area. Any players open to helping a newcomer

get started, I'll be checking this list at least weekly.

RM

I am pretty new here to. The best 40K crowd I have found here in San Antonio is Gamelot on Friday nights and its not very good :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey There,

Just starting out, in the San Antonio area. Any players open to helping a newcomer

get started, I'll be checking this list at least weekly.

RM

I am pretty new here to. The best 40K crowd I have found here in San Antonio is Gamelot on Friday nights and its not very good :(

What happened to Alien Worlds? They still running 40K nights?

• 2 months later...
I live in Aubrey...which is near Denton. McKinney, and Frisco. I play with a group out in Rockwall, but want to get some games in on a more regular basis to help motivate my modeling and painting. Anyone in this area?

I live a few miles from Aubrey over in Providence Village (well, our postal stuff is still Aubrey) though I normally play over at the Plano Hobbytown USA at the toll way and Parker... not sure what to make of the new Denton GW yet and haven't been out to the Frisco one too much either

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking for a 40k group north of Dallas in the Allen, Plano, McKinney area. I've been out of 40k for a while and starting to get back in. I'm re-building an army now. I don't have any terrain but plan on making some. The best place so far for me is in Plano at Madness Games, but that's still quite a bit aways.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing 40k since April, but most of that time has been spent studying for law school, which just started again. I play sometimes with a group at Lone Star Comics in Hurst, TX, from 12-6 on Sundays. They need more people showing up, but there's usually 4 or 5 each week for our group. I play Blood Angels and Orks, and we have players doing Daemons, Eldar, Salamanders, Tau, Necrons, Dark Eldar, and Imperial Guard spread over 6 guys or so.

Hope to see some people there in the next few weeks. I am currently working on a huge paper, so I won't be there again until Feb.

Also, for other days of the week, I'd love to hear of some Mid-Cities area places to play that aren't in North Dallas. It doesn't look far on the map, but driving 45 minutes one way for a game is tough when I'm as strapped for time as I am now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Plano and have around 1000 points of Space Wolves. Madness Comics is the closest LGS I can think of and, from what I've seen, there's always a table open.

Played my first and only game in 1998, so I'll need a bit of schoolin'. :huh:

Hey everyone, I may be moving to Austin in a month or two (currently up in Michigan). I was wondering what the gaming scene is there? I know there are quite a few stores there and a lot of GW stores in Houston and Dallas but I was wondering if there were any good 40k Gaming Groups. I love creating rivalries with other armies and players on a consistent basis. Im more of a fluff gamer and love the story and campaign etc. I play Space marines, Death Guard, Demons, possibly Guard over the next year and also like BFG and Epic.

Hey everyone, I may be moving to Austin in a month or two (currently up in Michigan). I was wondering what the gaming scene is there? I know there are quite a few stores there and a lot of GW stores in Houston and Dallas but I was wondering if there were any good 40k Gaming Groups. I love creating rivalries with other armies and players on a consistent basis. Im more of a fluff gamer and love the story and campaign etc. I play Space marines, Death Guard, Demons, possibly Guard over the next year and also like BFG and Epic.

Every Thursday at Dragon's Lair is 40K Day. You will never lack for players here.

In north Austin there is Dragons Lair as posted and Battleforge. Those are your best bets for a game.

Not too much in south Austin for gaming. There is Tribe Comics and Games and they carry GW products but they do not have the space for tabletop gaming. I do go there to paint once in awhile for a change of scenery.

Centex area you gotta check out Battle field games...Will and his staff are tops and there are several tables to game on...so if yer in the Temple, Belton, Killeen, Ft Hood and surrounding spaces...check em out...address is in the first post or you can check em out on line as they do have a webpage

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all! I am located in the Plano/Allen area of North Dallas and am always looking for a good gaming group. I currently play out at Comic Asylum in Garland/Richardson area about once a month or so, but I would probably play more if I found something closer. I have somewhere north of 4,000+ points in Wolves, so I could get pretty creative with army lists or I'd even be game for Apocalypse.

• 1 month later...
Chello!

Longview/Tyler area shout out here. Looking for a weekend group.

Thanks,

Tony

I'm from Longview. but I live in Texarkana now. There's an small interest where I live for 40k, with about six people (myself included) for the upcoming summer league.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a NM native, but I come to East Texas for playing. Anybody here in the Lubbock/Odessa/Kermit/Midland area?

Hey there, I am in Lubbock and I usually game up at Challenge Games. Pm me or shoot me an e-mail anytime you are up, I am usually available on Saturdays and Tuesday evenings is the 40k night. =)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I just moved to North Austin about a month ago and I know Dragon's Lair is the place to go, unfortunately evenings are not the best time for me, which seems to be the time most people are there for games. My jobs are either early morning or evenings as well as other commitments during the evening. So I'm wondering if there is anyone who games around Austin in the afternoon, like noon till 6? I have been itching for a game, starting to lose motivation to paint my minis if they aren't going to see battle, ya know? So if anyone wants to get a game in PM me. Thanks.

For those north of Dallas and close to OK, we play 40k at Fantasy Quest in Sherman. It's on Sunset Blvd right off of Hwy 56. Usually games are played on Mondays after 5pm and just about anytime on Saturday.

We have a small group of players currently, most are new to the game. We will be starting a 1500 point Campaign in May. Contact store for details.

Hey everyone, I just moved to North Austin about a month ago and I know Dragon's Lair is the place to go, unfortunately evenings are not the best time for me, which seems to be the time most people are there for games. My jobs are either early morning or evenings as well as other commitments during the evening. So I'm wondering if there is anyone who games around Austin in the afternoon, like noon till 6? I have been itching for a game, starting to lose motivation to paint my minis if they aren't going to see battle, ya know? So if anyone wants to get a game in PM me. Thanks.

Weekends will be your best bets for that. People got jobs, yo. :tu:

• 2 weeks later...