Texas, USA

Hey all! I am located in the Plano/Allen area of North Dallas and am always looking for a good gaming group. I currently play out at Comic Asylum in Garland/Richardson area about once a month or so, but I would probably play more if I found something closer. I have somewhere north of 4,000+ points in Wolves, so I could get pretty creative with army lists or I'd even be game for Apocalypse.

you also have Texas Toy Solider in Addison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey gents, i'll be in the dallas/grand prairie area until may when i graduate from dallas baptist. i have 1k-1.5k of black templars and would like to see if anyone games in this area. driving to the grapevine or frisco GW would be quite a haul so does anyone know of any LGS in the area of grand prairie? thanks guys~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone willing to invite an old 40k player to come see some play at a place in san antonio? I havent played in years and dont have an army but it would be fun to watch again for old times sake.

Yeah, drop by alien worlds off of san pedro sometime, I think they have games there on mondays? I want to say mondays but I'm not sure, but I know they have games weekly, we just finished up a tournament this sunday.

I am hoping to take a trip to SA this weekend, perhaps leave Friday night and be up there til Sunday evening. Anyone going to be around gaming in San Antonio? If so, where, perhaps I'll swing by while I am out sightseeing and throw my Ultramarines into the fray for glory and honour of my Chapter. PM me the response so we don't clutter up the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
I am just getting back into 40k after a 10+ year hiatus!!! I will have a large part of my IF army any day now, I live in The Woodlands, TX, anyone around these parts willing to help me get back into 40k 5th edition... I am very excited to play, but basically from scratch, so hopefully there are a few cool players out here...:angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi everyone I have noticed a number of you throughout the Houston area. We have Facebook page with about 50+ active gamers. So if you live in Houston or'thesurrounding area please feel free to drop by and lets us know. It is an open group and I haven't found a day of the week I couldn't get a game going yet. https://www.facebook.com/groups/295114300504938/

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Everybody!

I'm a returning player/collector and live up in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio ;)

Any good places to check out for gaming/hanging out/retail? Thanks in advance!

I know there is a GW on the North Side of San Antonio on Anderson Loop at the Hill Country Plaza on NW Military Hwy next to the Academy Sports and Outdoors. You are very much near it.

Edited by Elric the Silvercoat

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, my name is Winston and I live in the Woodlands. I play mostly at the Swords & Superheroes in Spring/Kingwood area. I will be hosting a escalation league starting March the 3rd; full post is in the event section. Shoot me a email at winstonj1s@hotmail.com if your down for a 40k game; weekends and Mondays are good for me. Edited by WarlordWinston

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I must bump this most excellent thread full of Texans! I live in Rockwall and currently drive to Addison or Frisco to game. Not having a good gaming store (I'm glaring at you Rockwall HobbyTown USA that only sells model cars/planes and kids toys) really kills much chance to expand the hobby out here. I noticed the "For the Emperor" site but can't seem to find where to register! If there's any groups gaming in my area, someone give me a shout! I'd be happy to help organize an event or even help organize a full gaming club for the East Texas area.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo! I'm new to B&C forums, but been in 40k for a few years now. I'll be going BACK to San Angelo here in a couple months. I recall there being virtually NO miniature wargaming there. At least publicly! However, this time around, I will make it a point to find a good gaming group. I figure I'll most likely have to drive a few hours to get any good gaming in. I see that Killeen and Austin are probably my best bets. What I'm looking for is possibly a weekend group that plays on Saturdays and even Sundays, too. I plan on driving from San Angelo, and would like at least a couple games on Saturday and if there's guys who play on Sunday, I'll play then, too. I just want to get the most out of each trip! Hopefully I can find a spare couch or cheap hotel seeing as I'll be driving a few hours. If anyone is willing to take a Chaos Player into their gaming group over the next 6 months or so, I'd love to play some games. Shoot me a PM and I can get some contact info and when I get to Texas we can meet up!

-Bix