Texas, USA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello Everybody!

I'm a returning player/collector and live up in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio :D

Any good places to check out for gaming/hanging out/retail? Thanks in advance!

I'm in San Antonio, too; just started visiting the GW off 1604 by Shavano Pkway! From the looks of it they have a great selection and a great group.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm a long time gamer from Texas, though I don't live there. However I just wanted to drop the line that for those of you who end up in the Lubbock area (pretty much my old stomping grounds) be sure to stop by Stormcrow Games.

Also this is great, looking through here I can find places to play all the time.

• 5 weeks later...
Hey guys. I'm in North Dallas and can throw together about 1200 points of Space Wolves. Not all that experienced and I haven't picked up 6e yet, but I'm usually available (except drill weekends) and I'm a quick study. Shoot me a PM during the week and I'll usually answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Abilene here, posted to dang Dyess AFB.... stuck in purgatory with no fellow 40k gamers. I'm trying to grow the hobby from scratch by playing demo games in the frackin Magic/Yugioh Card Games shop.

Is there any hope out there? Or do I have to drive 2hours to Fort Worth to find a game?

I used to be out by Brownwood, and once went to the shop in Abilene a few years ago looking for a game. It sounds like it is as dead now as it was then. :P

Central Texas needs to be more nerdy . . .

Anyone in the SATX area I'm around the 35-3009 area and play at the GWS over at Hill Country Plaza. If anyone wants to play, drop a line! Ive got a 1500 pt C:SM army.

Hey, I'm at the same place. When do you play? I might be there next Wednesday.

Abilene here, posted to dang Dyess AFB.... stuck in purgatory with no fellow 40k gamers. I'm trying to grow the hobby from scratch by playing demo games in the frackin Magic/Yugioh Card Games shop.

Is there any hope out there? Or do I have to drive 2hours to Fort Worth to find a game?

2 hrs to Ft Worth, 3 hrs to Killeen, 4 hrs to Austin, 4.5 hrs to San Antonio. . .or 1.5 hours to San Angelo.

Anyone in the SATX area I'm around the 35-3009 area and play at the GWS over at Hill Country Plaza. If anyone wants to play, drop a line! Ive got a 1500 pt C:SM army.

Hey, I'm at the same place. When do you play? I might be there next Wednesday.

I PM'd you, just FYI.

I am down in San Angelo and play with a pretty decent sized gaming group that plays at one of the guy's houses. San Angelo is probably your closest but not best solution. I know that there are a few players out at goodfellow AFB so I would search for some players there. Sadly the gaming store here has sort of abandoned its 40k player base in favor of Flames of War so you really won't be able to get a pickup game here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing 40K for one year. I would like to meet other San Antonio Texas players.

I live off of Hwy 281 and 1604. I have a table and terrain in my house and play at Games Workshop, Dragons Lair and Alien Worlds. Let me know if your interested in a game. I have Space Wolves, Dark Angels and now Chaos Space Marines being built.

I have been playing 40K for one year. I would like to meet other San Antonio Texas players.

I live off of Hwy 281 and 1604. I have a table and terrain in my house and play at Games Workshop, Dragons Lair and Alien Worlds. Let me know if your interested in a game. I have Space Wolves, Dark Angels and now Chaos Space Marines being built.

Silverchaos71 both use the Games Workshop as well; we're probably gonna be there on thursday if you're free, then we can all get in a couple of smaller games.

I have the Spurs game on Thursday with my wife. If that falls through I will definitely be there.

Sorry to blow it on the first try!!!!

Heheheh, no, family first! Next time then.

A heads up for Austin gamers (and any visitors looking for some games during a stay here) there is a new place to wage war at Whose Turn Is It? Games on South Lamar.

It's a new store with a sizable amount of Card & Board games and wants to branch out its wargaming selection. Our local gaming group, Tired Gaming, will be playing here on Saturdays around 1pm.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, me and 4 others game regularly on the weekends in the La Porte Deer Park area. If anyone is interested in gaming with us just send me a text. 832-606-1277. We play on a 8x4 table with all GW terrain in my garage. You may also reach me by email at sfreefree@yahoo.com. Thanks!

• 1 month later...