Texas, USA

• 3 months later...

Right then. I'm looking for the same thing everyone else is looking for: smuggled meltaguns. No, sorry. That's another story. Anyway, I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone will bite. I live in Athens, about an hour and change away from Dallas, and I could really use a gaming group. It doesn't have to be just 40k! I play 30k, AoS, and the aforementioned 40k. I think I'm fun to be around (mainly my wife says that) and I'm a casual player looking for low-stress games, laughs, snacks, etc. Playing a campaign would be right up my alley as narrative gaming is what it's all about, in my opinion. Gods, I hope I don't stink of desperation and sweat.

Anywho, if anyone in the East Texas / Dallas area would like a game, let me know.

Is it just me or was that a sad representation of a gamer's dating website?

Hey guys, down here in NW Houston. Used to play at the Tomball Crossing GW store before they closed it down, usually play at Fat Ogre or Asgard now.

Anyone planning on attending Clutch City GT or Space City Con?

Edited by Lucarikx

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all. 

Just an random thought I had. Does anyone know if there are gamestores in Huston, TX especially in the Greenspoint Mall type area... I shall be in the city for a few days next week and while I expect one night to be eaten by work, I may have some free time. 

Edited by Uveron

• 3 months later...