Alberta, Canada

Merkava

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Moved from Vancouver to North-Central Alberta 2 years ago, fairly busy with work up till now so I thought it might be a good idea to see if any B&C'ers are from these parts looking for a game....

cheers

SOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm living just outside of Calgary right now in a town called Strathmore. But come the end of April most likely, ill be in Red Deer, livin with my buddy, who plays 40k as well.

We're more into the converting/building, and talk..but we do bust it out and play games quite abit when we can. Ive been told theres a shop in Red Deer that has a small gaming club based on Warhammer so that should be a bonus.

• 5 weeks later...
I do believe there are a few of us here in edmonotn. I have talked to quite a few people at the west ed mall store about this site an i know some who have gone here just never knew who they are *laughs* anyway. I do go to the store regularly in west ed mall as i find the store is better in a way oh well *shrugs* :tu: look forward to meeting anyone who goes :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm living in Calgary now, obviously given the name.

However I'm just getting back into the hobby again, now that I have the time, so if anybody's got the patience to throw down some games while having to help me out a few times here and there until I get the hang of it again, send me a message.

My work schedule can change, but generally I should be available in the evenings or weekends.

• 3 months later...
Sherwood Park/Edmonton.. been on a hiatus gaming wise, just been slowly re-painting my army, wouldn't mind getting back into a good routine of gaming now and then on the weekends. Kinda tired playing against the same guy who plays mainly Necrons, has Dark Eldar also but been going up against his Necrons 90% of the time.

• 4 weeks later...

In Calgary, a buddy and I play at sentry on sundays, usually arrive around 11:30am or noon, we also play at the GW in chinook(mondayz).

PM me for a game.

Edited by zebanash