Alberta, Canada

Merkava

To let everyone know, We have a dedicated group of about 8 players that shows up on sundays at Sentry Box in calgary. Arrive anywhere between 11:30AM to 12:30PM and we'd love to have you all a game!

To let everyone know, We have a dedicated group of about 8 players that shows up on sundays at Sentry Box in calgary. Arrive anywhere between 11:30AM to 12:30PM and we'd love to have you all a game!
Sundays? I thought Satuday was the time of choice at that shop.

I have heard that there is another group that plays on saturdays, however we all play on sundays because it works better for our schedules, and tipperary's has 1/2 price apps for drinks afterwards!

• 1 month later...
thought i should post this up for anyone interested. I'm hoping to start up a campaign soon at West Edmonton Mall for 40K. got limited sign in but hey come down take alook or if we got spots join up. right now its meant as a 3 way war for a planet. and i'm honestly looking/hoping there is another chaos player out there to join... my Word Bearers are right now looking a little lonely in the line up XD

thought i should post this up for anyone interested. I'm hoping to start up a campaign soon at West Edmonton Mall for 40K. got limited sign in but hey come down take alook or if we got spots join up. right now its meant as a 3 way war for a planet. and i'm honestly looking/hoping there is another chaos player out there to join... my Word Bearers are right now looking a little lonely in the line up XD

I'm definitely interested, but none of my armies are 100% put together right now. I'd definitely like to come and watch, though!

• 2 months later...

Heya Maverik. There's a onging set of Tournaments being run by the Battle Barn group, first one is on the 21st: http://thewarroomsp.proboards.com/index.cg...&thread=838

I usually play Thursday/Friday nights at the GW store in Kingsway.

There's also a 40K tournament in July being put on by Out of the Basement, with a Bitz Swap in May: http://outofthebasementgaming.webs.com/

Edited by razcalking

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there! I'm in Calgary and I'm relatively new to the gaming aspect of the game. I'm looking for people (or better yet, a club) that play for fun and make the game fun. I place a huge emphasis on the word FUN. I don't mean to offend anyone that's a regular at the Chinook GW, but most of the people there, that I've met, have only shown a singular interest in obliterating newbies, like me, until we want to quit the game, and then they brag about it. I've also received a lot of borderline insults from the GW regulars because of things ranging from my choice of case, to my choice of army and tactics. The people there have also made fun of my ideas.

I'm free before most evenings, and I live near city center, so I can reach the Sentry Box with ease, as well as GW (though that's a little more involved). Please, prove to me there are kind and fun gamers in Calgary!

• 1 month later...

hi there,

was wondering if the folks of B&C land knew of the Edmonton Onslaught taking place on April 28. (edmontononslaught.com) it's Wards 6th or seventh year (could be more) running the thing and usually has a good turnout. look for my purple & silver Chaos marines if you show.

• 2 months later...

Is this group still together? And if so, how big are the armies being played?

• 4 months later...
slight thread necromancy, but if there are any people in the south of calgary (or are willing to drive to the south), my gaming group meets up regularly on sundays. Its at my place with 3 full tables and accompanying terrain. if your interested in attending, send me a PM and I can give you further details

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...