Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ohio, USA

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Tyriks

Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,615 posts

I just realized that this subforum exists!  I have been playing a lot at both the Guard Tower and the Soldiery lately.  I like the Guard Tower a bit more (more terrain, more space, lower prices, and I've found it easier to strike up conversations with other players there), but the Soldiery is about 5 minutes from me instead of 20-30.  If anyone in Columbus wants to play at either of those shops (or somewhere else around Columbus if there's somewhere I don't know), hit me up!  I'm very keen to meet more people who play!  

spacepup

spacepup

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts

Tyriks,

You could always try Game Table Adventures in Newark. That's where I go to play. Gametableadventures.com  is their website and you can find them on facebook to set up a game. Be more than happy to have to stop by. Cheers!

• Tyriks likes this
spacepup

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,343 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard and DIY WIP

Hey Toledo peeps.

I grew up there, and got my start at The Game Room and at Glass City Games (which should tell you roughly how old I am).

I go back to visit family and friends on occasion. One of these times I might bring my army with me and set up a game with someone.

I play Raven Guard, using their chapter tactics (all of them), and I might have my homebrew chapter done by then.

I consider myself a fluffy powergamer. I like to build the strongest army possible that is true to the source material. So lots of sneaky jump pack using scout heavy armies for me :D

Khornate individual

Khornate individual

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 88 posts

We are a small group of players of Warhammer 40k and other Games Workshop games.
So if you would like to find new someone to play with PM me.

We have Orks
and Chaos 40K laugh.gif

Wondering if your still in Sabina or Greenfield?  I live in Washington C.H. and have been trying to find somewhere to get a game in. 

Khornate individual

Khornate individual

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 88 posts

Does anybody in Greenfield, Sabina, Wilmington, Hilllsboro, Chilicothe or surrounding areas play 40k?!  I don't have anywhere to play here at my place, but I'll travel.  I have two armies and I'd like to play again at some point in time

ChaosKen60

ChaosKen60

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 153 posts
  • Chapter Name: Seraph Guardians

Hey I live in Sabina and have a small BA army, let me know if you want to play :)

Wow!!!!!!! that's how many points of Orks ?

1.jpg

Khornate individual

Khornate individual

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 88 posts

Hi, ChaosKen just tried to send you a message with my number, but it wouldn't send.  But any night next week except for Monday I could stop over for a game.  I have a Khorne army and Templars.  I don't know if it's because I'm a new member, the pm wouldn't send, but I'm more than ready to get a game in it's been almost a year since the last time I played.

Khornate individual

Khornate individual

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 88 posts

Anybody in my area?????........Anyone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users