Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nestir's Fate Battle 7

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

TheDarkApostle

TheDarkApostle

++ EXAUGURO OCULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,145 posts
  • Faction: The Chaotica Tyrannus
+++ Battle 7 - Intro +++

(Written by TheDarkApostle, checked by Luku)

Lord Adramelechk hollowly stared into the projection of the city. The cursed Imperial dogs had taken much more ground than expected and much sooner than anticipated to boot. Several of his serfs had fallen prey to his fits of anger and the bodies already began to pile up in neat heaps. But all was not for naught. Now several of the Imperial scum had started to get lax after gaining so much so quickly, which meant that it was time to turn the tides in a coordinated counter-attack with all his forces.

Adramelechk's face broke up in a hideous grin and the dims lights playing over his face created the illusion of him being some kind of warp-spawned daemon. Soon his great schemes would finally come true. The sacrifices would quickly build up into great mountains and then he finally would gain the boon of the true Gods. Adramelechk reached out with a finger and touched a small orb marking one of the lower levels. The area instantly expanded as the projection zoomed in on the selected area.

Slowly Adramelechk rose from his seat and activated his vox.
"Naamah!" he growled. A moment of static followed before the reply came.
"What are your orders, Lord Apostle?"
"Find Weiss of the Steel Dragons. Tell him to round up his men and head towards sector G2-4."
"Any other specifics?" Naamah asked.
"Tell him to crush any resistance they encounter. No survivors." Adramelechk commanded.
"To turn the galaxy red with blood." Naamah said.
"And feed the hunger of the Gods." Adramelechk continued before shutting down the vox.

Once again Adramelechk turned towards the hologram of Nestir V. Slowly Adramelechk closed his fist around the orb. The prize would be his for the taking.

What neither Adramelechk nor anyone else for the matter knew though, was that deep down in sector G2-4 a lone figure already prowled in the shadows...

+++ Intro END +++

TDA

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
We want more! We want more!

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
*Cue spooky music*

A counter attack, is it?

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
i look forward to it

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,770 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers
Mooooore! MOOOOORE! I look forward to reading this one.

Cambrius

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
  • Faction: Guardian Angels
Cool!
Very dark an sinister.
Now lets have that next battle please! :rolleyes:

New-GA-hotlink-banner-190511.jpg

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
ooooo, the suspense is killing me. just finish the story already! i want to see how renik's character dies!! :D

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
why the picking on me here just because i went over from the blood angels to fight on the chaos side during arena of deaths. Its not my fault honest its just so much more fun

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
sure it isnt your fault, just like it wasnt stalin's fault 2 million workers starved, or hitler's fault 6 million jews died. hubris is hubris, and you sir, are worse than mr. rogers forgetting to ask me to be his neighbor.

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
i admire your devotion to the cause but you shall learn soon enough that there are forces yet to show there hand who will help bring mankinds salvation

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
Let the Emperor show you his hand in using the proper word for the sentence. (there, their, they're)

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
now the loyalist lapdogs are intent on throwing petty insults what more can you expect from somebody who worships a corpse.

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
just as much as someone who worships an entity that would gladly reward you by making you a gibbering mass of goo. at least we accept that our individual entities are meaningless and that only as a whole we can exist, you are lumped with a bunch of prima donnas who cant accept that even if they do become someone important they are still nothing.

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
might i ask you a question then mattman where in my ia for my steel dragons link here
does it say that we worship chaos. In this world everything is not black and white you have shades of gray as well. You are never forced into just two options on which way to go.

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
it isnt the steel dragons that worship or in fact serve chaos, but in the proudly displayed banner depicting you as a member of the "chaos ministry for propaganda" and the "proudly corrupting minds since Antioc". Whether you admit it or not you are still a pawn of chaos, a heretic, and a traitor to the imperium of man. You turned your back on your brothers for your disillusioned, self-serving goals and now wish to play devil's advocate with someone who will not accept the "silver tongue" of chaos propaganda.

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
again you follow the blind dogma which is slowly killing of mankind you shall discover soon enough not everything is as it seems. As the line between good and evil will become blurry once it all comes out, and as to my position of minister for propaganda it is a title passed on as i gained this title from the great propaganda minister yogi the true original of it all. Ignoring that poor copy you imperials call the ministry of truth I feel a better name would be the ministry of lies. As i said before everything is not black and white there be shades of gray as well in this world.

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
Ah, Renik, which Ministry has been more productive? There's two of you and only one of me. Anyway, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :P

If you don't fight for the Imperium, then you are harming it. There is no grey in that way, Renik. Especially if you just happen to be on a chaos tainted planet while we're trying to clear it....

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
yet again the loyalists have there facts wrong yogis retired from the role and yet again you help prove my point the imperium gives no leeway. The imperium is a force who will get you to fight to save a world yet sterilize and work you to death to keep the war there a secret. Instead of been willing to work alongside a race they would massacre them and commit genocide rather than be willing to work alongside them. The imperium is based upon secrets and lies and thats what keeps it alive. The imperium is what will kill mankind dooming the human race to a life of living hell for all eternity all so that your so called high lords can stay in power for a few days more.

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
There is no such thing as retirement in the Chaos forces. You simply lurk....

Why would we treat valiant soldiers of the Imperium in this way? And the foul xenos are simply looking to gain an opening so that they may strike against us. And I hardly see the forces of chaos welcoming any alien races alongside them.

We are not the ones who turned against their own father and forsake their vows for the whispers of eternal life and secret pleasures. If we let your kind loose on the citizens of the Imperium, they would butcher them all. We are the thin black line that protects the Imperial citizen against the horrors of chaos. We shall not be swayed by your words, traitor.

Renik

Renik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,606 posts
again with the lies even the so called minister for truth can't seem to tell the truth i was referring the first war for armegeddon or more commonly known as the forgotten war. The imperium does not care about you he would have you die on a forgotten back water just to keep the enemy at bay for one day more. The imperium is a cancer to mankind slowly sucking away at it so it gets to the stage where there will be nothing left

Savage Mortician

Savage Mortician

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 371 posts
  • Faction: Folksvang Angels

And I hardly see the forces of chaos welcoming any alien races alongside them.

I think the Loxatl would have something to say to that

I am the Physical Manifestation of Hell. I am the Reaper of souls, The bringer of Death. I am Pain Incarnate. I am the Savage Mortician

92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky piā€™tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!

me blog
Lions of Chardine IA

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
you care nothing for the greater good, Renik. Sacrifices are made so that the rest of mankind can live peacefully and happily. Sure there is hypocrisy in our system, just like there is in any system. If you cared for anyone other than yourself you could see this. Not everyone is good, but turning your back on millions of good people is far worse than working with a few bad people. The highlords of terra or the inquisition may have wronged you, but not as much as your betrayal has wronged everyone else. Call it what you will, but the facts are that your weakness has strayed you from your course and caused you to ally with the forces of chaos which will damn you. There is no gray here, you are a traitor or you arent, and you chose to be a judas.

Edited by mattman, 12 April 2008 - 12:22 AM.

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,770 posts
Renik, I would rather die for the protection of humanity for one day than have the entire human race enslaved and corrupted by thristing Gods. That is why I fight for the Imperium, that is why I do not throw my vows into the wind and turn away from the Father of Humanity. There is no grey when it comes to protecting humanity from mutation and curses, only the taint of chaos and the need for the purging of those taints by the holy fire of a bolter and chainsword.

Cambrius

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

mattman

mattman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
not to get off of the bickering, but i want to see the conclusion of this highly hyped up battle.

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,770 posts

not to get off of the bickering, but i want to see the conclusion of this highly hyped up battle.

Agreed. But let's bicker anyways and keep up the 10000 year old tradition. :D

Cambrius

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users