Michigan, USA

Allerka

@Warp Angel: I just recently moved to Waterford (from dismal and game-store-less Warren...) It's been a few years since I last played and just now building a Blood Angels army looking to get back into the hobby again (or hoping to). I can field a 1500pt Barely painted Salamanders Force for the time being. I visited the GLC store and wow, cramped... Used to go to Hampton Village, but again, gets cramped quick.

Would be nice to get a game in to shake off the rust without a red shirt hovering or a 6 year old grabbing your stuff off of the table lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm moving to Battle Creek (probably permanent by this fall) and will most likely be counting Titan Games on Capital as my second home, or at least until I get some game tables set up and find some regular opponents to play at home.

Shoot me a PM if your in the BC/KZOO/A2 areas, I'd like to get in touch with local gamers!

I play 40k, Gothic, Fantasy and other random games...

(I included A2 since I don't need much of an excuse to go there for food.)

• 2 months later...
I'm moving to Battle Creek (probably permanent by this fall) and will most likely be counting Titan Games on Capital as my second home, or at least until I get some game tables set up and find some regular opponents to play at home.

Shoot me a PM if your in the BC/KZOO/A2 areas, I'd like to get in touch with local gamers!

I play 40k, Gothic, Fantasy and other random games...

(I included A2 since I don't need much of an excuse to go there for food.)

Hey man i go to Titan Games in battle creek and i live in Marshall and there are a lot of great gamers at Titan

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for 40K gamers in the Grand Rapids area. I'm free Saturdays and some Sundays to game. I have a 4x8 table to game on. Needing to leran the rules, just starting out. I live in the near Caledonia. While I have been war gaming for many years, I have just gotten into 40K.

IGCommander/Steve

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
if anyone lives near Flint Michigan you are all welcome to come on over to gamers sanctuary they are open from noon until 9 pm Sunday through Thursday and noon to midnight Friday and Saturday nights. and they have free open gaming on all those nights but every Wednesday night is when you can find the 40K guys there for the most part and also some show up on Saturdays to get in as many games as they can.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm new to these forums, and brand new to 5th edition. Just got back into the hobby after over a decade long hiatus. I'll be doing the Lion's share of my gaming at the GW store in Rochester Hills. That's the closest one to me (20-30 mins away).

Welcome. Hampton Village is my "home" store too, but I haven't had much time for the hobby in months... won't really for a few months to come. Saw in another forum that you've already discovered 40k Fight Club.

Pandemonium in Garden City has a large and rich 40k community and tons of playspace... tends to be where a lot of the bigger events in the area happen. They're also incredibly well stocked on 40k and reasonably well on Forgeworld. They've got a discount program you can subscribe to that covers 40k minis as well.

Gamer's Sanctuary in Flint is also a good store, though a bit of a hike for you, even compared to Pandemonium.

Warp Angel

-aka- Nathan

Pandemonium in Garden City has a large and rich 40k community and tons of playspace... tends to be where a lot of the bigger events in the area happen. They're also incredibly well stocked on 40k and reasonably well on Forgeworld. They've got a discount program you can subscribe to that covers 40k minis as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check it out for the Forge World stuff. Save me a few bucks on shipping from UK.

I've not been active in ages, but i'm slowly coming back into it.. Living in my apartment means I was so cramped in space that I had to close everything in the closet. I had a table set up, but the wife works from home at least one day a week now since her promotion, so my craft table quickly became an office desk for her. This june i'll be in a house and setting up tables, and i'll probably be raring enough for a game as to drive out to the east-side to play some of you folk, if you dont mind a little bit (re: a lot) of rust.

Good to see the group base here is still strong.

• 4 weeks later...

Captain General here, I live east of Caledonia by GR. My gaming takes place in the basement or at Grandiosity in Norton Shores. Big shop with lots of tables and terrain to use. Anyone in GR area looking for a game (I'm new to this 40K, but have a huge collection of GW/SiFi) give me a shout - fordgtmkiv@yahoo.com.

CG/Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone played at Gamer's Gauntlet in Clinton Township? I haven't gamed there yet, but went in and bought some paints, and it's huge. Over 5000 square feet of playing area. Apparently they don't just do GW games, they have a Chess Club, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and a bunch of other crap I don't play. (I'm alll about 40K and Blood Bowl.)

If the gaming there is good I might play there, because it's closer than my current home store (Hampton Village GW) and way closer than my other options (Pandemonium and Gamer's Sanctuary.)

• 1 month later...
@Miktain: I think you and I must be relatively in the same area--Clinton Twp would be a bit closer for me than most of the places where I have heard GW gets played (Rochester Hills GW store, Pandemonium, RIW in Livonia). Have you had a chance to check it out there? I'd like to find a regular game to attend once I get my army together and painted (just getting it started, should be ready to go by mid-summer, I hope).

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow gamers!

My name is Rob Didur (silentbob27 on numerous forums), and I am the Recruitment/Retention Officer for the Mini Art of War (MAoW) Gaming Club. I come before you today with an invitation to join the MAoW community.

WHO ARE WE?

We are a group that has been together for over 10 years now, and most of us have been gaming for well over 20 years.

Our members are scattered all across SE Michigan. You may even know a member already, or have seen some of us around.

We play a large variety of games. If you have heard of it, we have played it. We even have some that you probably have never heard of.

Many of us have been, or currently are, play-testers for published game systems, or have been involved in organizing for game companies (Press Gangers, Partisans, etc). More than a few of us have our names in rulebooks.

PHILOSOPHY

We all have a love of gaming, and strive to make it as enjoyable as possible for all players. We want to have fun when we throw down dice, so we have a good casual atmosphere. Many of us are tournament players, but that isn

• 3 months later...
I moved back to Michigan last year, and am back to gaming at Pandemonium primarilly, and am always looking for new players. Additionally I am in the process of opening a game store/hobby shop in Wixom in mid 2013. Feel free to check out Flat Land Games on Facebook or at Flatlandgamestore.com .

• 1 month later...
Hi! I'm from the Port Huron area, and I've been trying to find people to play with. I'm fairly new to 40k, and still need to be refreshed on some stuff a little. Looking for games whenever, just shoot me a message. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I am kind of new to the forums and I play at The Barracks out in Petersburgh mostly although I am kind of all over the place when it comes to where I can potentially game.