Indiana, USA

Rindaris

Well, as much as I love to drive down to Bloomington and play with the blokes down there, gas prices are really starting to make this quite prohibitive.

I'd be free to play pretty much any night except Tuesdays (and even then special arrangements can be made), but would prefer Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I have room at my place to play, with some terrain, but need to get a table suitable for such purposes.

Contact me here or at aesirknights@yahoo.com if interested. Email will generally get quicker replies.

• 2 months later...
What side of town do you live on? If you live on the west side, games to die for at raceway and rockville is a good place to play at on the weekends. even if you are on another side of town, it has to be closer that bloomington. :)

yeah, i went to their big 5th ed. release party friday night. they had a 15 way apocalypse battle going on. i got there too late to get in, which is just as well, because i would have gotten smashed with my little 750 pts. worth. :D i believe it's first come, first serve on the tables, but they have like 6 or so, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get a game.

btw, brother karr, you can find a decal sheet for the iron snakes at www.belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2008/07/iron-snakes-logo-sheet.html. they have a whole section of chapter badges, and a tutorial on how to print them out and prepare them for use.

Edited by shon

Well, if one of you two are driving by the Speedway area and want a few bucks for gas and pick me up on some weekend for more company, I'm game. I mean... even if my car wasn't dead, I'd be offering to carpool, with the price of gas and all.

Hopefully I'll be getting my 5th ed Gamers Edition this friday... don't know if I'll get the car soon enough to play a game though at Bloomington. But having other options is nice.

Edit: And it'll be nice to play someone where other B&Cers are :tu: Getting one of the bag and some of the dice myself.

Edited by Rindaris

lol, can't blame you there.

Man, it'd be great to be able to carpool. Lets just work out the detials and let me know how much gas money you'd like. So far I have no plans for Saturday, but should try not to be out all day... its payday week for both the girlfriend and I, and she'll probably want to do something that day as well.

James

aka Rindaris

We have a really good group up here that plays at the Lafayette Game Preserve quite often, and occasionally we'll pop through to the Greenwood GP for tournies and such.

If you are ever up this way, drop me a line and we'll get a game in!

-Bry

I've been to one Greenwood GP Tourney... first tourney ever actually. SM player (obviously), Aesir Knights. Ranged-Mechanized army. Unfortunely getting to anyplace of distance is not an option currently, until I get a new car. But since I left my World of Warcrack guild, I have ALOT more time to go out and play 40k.

But I'll try and let you know if I should be able to manage such. I love playing with the guys down in Bloomington, but the gas is rather a killer honestly.

hmm... two trips from avon to speedway? maybe 5 bucks? idk about this saturday, i have the same deal as you do this weekend, only sat is my girlfriends only day off. maybe we can dump the kids off on her parents. she was supposed to have friday off as well, but had to trade with someone for today so she could run to cincinatti to pick her parents up from the airport. they were stuck in atlanta since yesterday morning, and got lucky to get a flight this close to indy so quick. i'll see whats going on and go from there.

No biggie. Plenty of weekends ahead to choose from. And I still might be able to get in a full evening at Bloomington on Friday, so Friday and Saturday 40k'ing might be a bit much. At least the girlfriend would think so :D Just let me know.

My email is aesirknights@yahoo.com. I can send you my phone number and address there when the time gets closer.

• 1 month later...

This is just a post looking for gamers in the Tri-State area. So, if you are looking for someone to kill in Owensboro, Henderson, Boonville, Newburgh, Chandler, or Evansville, throw your location and army up here and we'll see if we can start a war.

By the way, Evansville - Night Watch 5th Company, Space Marines.

• 3 weeks later...

Sent you a PM with some details!

This is just a post looking for gamers in the Tri-State area. So, if you are looking for someone to kill in Owensboro, Henderson, Boonville, Newburgh, Chandler, or Evansville, throw your location and army up here and we'll see if we can start a war.

By the way, Evansville - Night Watch 5th Company, Space Marines.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, my car situation really hasn't improved. I'm currently updating my army for the 5th edition Space Marine codex, but can readily play with what I have. If anyone is willing to carpool to Games to Die For on a Saturday feel free to contact me.

• 4 months later...
Ahh, Rindaris, man sorry for not shooting you an email. Life attacked and I haven't even touched my marines in about 2 months. Needless to say, I am nowhere near ready to bring them out. :D

Hey, its cool. I know how real life is. I've managed to get one 40k game in the last 4 months or so. But I'm really hoping to come down to Games to Die For this weekend. Most likely Sunday, since Saturday is V-Day. Be nice to break out these nifty new B&C dice :D

• 3 weeks later...
I live in the Pendleton/Noblesville area. And was thinking about getting into 40k i have the assult on black reach set as well as some other sets and was looking for somewhere to learn to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
brazil indiana right here. so i'm open to games in bloominton, avon, lafayette, anderson,(i'm from anderson originally and my old home store was the danger room so i'm willing to drive up there occasionally and my dad still lives in that area so it would give me an excuse to go see him) terre haute, vincennes. willing to travel to play and i am in process of building a game table in my garage for games (2 car garage and dont use it to park cars in so....why the hell not right?) and as of this moment my main army (wolves) in incomplete, but i do have a chaos army and am willing to allow stand in models in games, considering it's hard for me to get to a game store with out driving at least an hour.

Hey there muffins,

I typically go to Games 2 D 4 on Sundays. They are open from 12 to 5. I do some Saturdays, but not so often. But if you want to schedule a game sometime, I'd be happy to arrange something. I'm cool with proxies as long as its clear what is what.

And my wife and I plan to get a 2-car garage for the same reason :)