Indiana, USA

Rindaris

Hey there muffins,

I typically go to Games 2 D 4 on Sundays. They are open from 12 to 5. I do some Saturdays, but not so often. But if you want to schedule a game sometime, I'd be happy to arrange something. I'm cool with proxies as long as its clear what is what.

And my wife and I plan to get a 2-car garage for the same reason :)

sounds good i can do any sunday AFTER football season... i dont miss colts games, unless ofcourse i ahve a radio with me then that might be ok. but yeah g2d4 is a good place i bought the start of my wfb dwarf army there and i liked the atmosphere so i'd go back any time i'll keep in touch and see if we can schedule a game soon. but i do have one question about g2d4 are there alot of 40k players there? if so i'd like to get in on like a league or campaign or something.

another thing, yeah my standins are like my predator and 1 rhino which i took and converted to chaos...and am now in process of turning them back to the good side :-P i really need some more rhinos.... just hate painting vehicles.

i do have 2 army's btw, about 2k worth of chaos and about 2500 worth of s.wolves. willing to play either one if you want some practice against one or the other.

My normal group here in Lafayette area is thinking of winding down with the tabletop stuff for the winter months, and thinking about a temporary switch to Dark Heresy, cause our normal location (one of our guy's garage) just wont be warm enough and my place isnt big enough for more than 2 people. Not to mention, we are having a hard time getting our schedules to work with our local Game Preserve's WH40K day.

I just started, I have about 2000 pts in a Marine chapter (if I get everything I have out), while we are trying to get enough to cover at least all the other major factions (one guy has Necron, one is chaos, one is Tau and Nids, another guy is mainly Blood Angels, but has enough to field a 1000-1500 pt army in just about everything except for Eldar/ Dark Eldar; trying to recruit a Sisters player, a IG guy and maybe an Ork player.)

Have been getting together every other weekend lately to game (Saturday and Sunday), but with the nicer weather heading south quickly, we are looking to keep active in the gaming catagory despite the limited space, might have quite a few painting and assembly parties though!

Yesterdays showing was pathetic, but then again there was a Tourney at the Greenwood Game Preserve on Saturday, so people probably wanted a break. Saturdays get better showing, but some people can't make it so sunday you can usually get a game or two in.

Yesterday I played a chaos army posing as new Space Wolves... so i definitely don't mind proxies... lol

No league currently, but I do believe they were actually discussing starting one up new yesterday. We did have one going, but the guy running it had an issue come up and just never really picked the ball back up, nor did anyone else.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, Schertenleib

Maybe in the next couple of weeks we can get together at critical effects. I am in the middle of painting my space wolf army an should be done (or mostly done) by then. If not I have a painted codex marine army and a half painted chaos army. I know a couple of people at critical effects one chaos player and one nids player. Maybe we can team up on them with wolves.

Darren

Valparaiso

Edited by Inquisitor Orion

any 40k players in the Fort Wayne area? i'm part of a small group of players but its getting harder to arrange schedules and get people together for games, and i havent seen much going on at the local game stores. I saw support by fire post something for this area but it looks like that was a while ago.........

Hello, Schertenleib

Maybe in the next couple of weeks we can get together at critical effects. I am in the middle of painting my space wolf army an should be done (or mostly done) by then. If not I have a painted codex marine army and a half painted chaos army. I know a couple of people at critical effects one chaos player and one nids player. Maybe we can team up on them with wolves.

Darren

Valparaiso

Sounds good. I'm just starting into this game. Have about only primer marines as of yet. Space Wolves, but nothing pretty.

• 4 months later...
Hey, I am NE Indiana, Huntington and Fort Wayne area. Where are you out of? I am still constructing my army, but it would be good to know that there is some more gamers around here.

Lake County. About 3 miles from the Illinios line.

Back into our every other weekend gaming with my core group in the Lafayette area. Have even been trying to get into the local Game Preserve for a few tournaments for a nice change of pace and seeing different armies. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like some more information!

Looks like a fun time coming up at Lightspeed Hobbies in Portage on the 27th of June.

Here's the info:

Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010

Start Time: 12:30 pm End Time: 6:00 pm

(Time Zone: US/Central)

Category: General

Event Details

This is it!

Our first Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught Arena here at Lightspeed Hobbies!

The rules are very simple!

Players must bring a Dreadnaught to represent their army. Players may bring one dreadnaught from the following armies:

DREADNOUGHT ARENA RULES

WHO CAN ENTER

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey JTJP. We usually play 40K at Galactic Gregs in Valparaiso on Sundays at 5:00 p.m.. Feel free to come up and play some games there. I am trying to get some time to play this Saturday, the 11th. Let me know if you are interested. I do not have any gaming space were I live, but something maybe can be worked out. Let me know.

Yah that sounds good, I just turned 16 last week so I dont drive yet, I'll have to talk to my mom. The weather hasnt been the greatest lately so we'll see, we should deffinetley keep in conctact though. Edited by JTJP

Sounds like a plan. I believe an apocalypse game is going on next Sunday at Galactic Greg's. It is a 2000 point list, but there is usually a few players a side. If you have any questions feel free to ask, just message me or put it in here. Have a good one.

Is there any way to find out when things are happening at Galactic Greg's? Lightspeed is on Facebook and maintains a good calendar.

BTW did you hear about Articon at the Valparaiso American Legion Hall in February? Looks like an 1850 pts tourney. Not being particular about paint or WYSIWYG.

They have fliers at Greg's.

Yea I have heard about Arcticon, but have not looked into it at all yet. Do not even know the website for it. And there is a hyperboards set up for Galactic Greg's. It was started not that long ago, so there is not too much in it yet. The address is http://warhammer40knwi.hyperboards.com/.

JTJP, what kind of Chaos army. A Daemon of Chaos army or a Chaos Space Marine army. If you have a specific question feel free to ask. I do not know everything, but I am sure someone does on the site.

JTJP, are you going off of a Legion, or a renegade chapter? I have a black legion army and trying to get a small force of thousand sons together.

Schertenleib, you going to try to make it this coming Sunday to Galactic Gregs to play? Should be fun, not sure what is going on this weekend, was supposed to be apocalypse, but not totally sure. We can get four or five tables going for regular games if enough people show. I plan on being there on Sunday, if work does not get in the way.

I'm just doing black legion, Um my army list is

2 chaos marine squads

Me and a friend bought Black reach and I took the Space marine stuff and converted it using bits so (Dreadnaught, SM's, terminators and a Chaos lord.)

1 defiler

1 sorcerer

1 thousand sons squad

2 oblits

and 1 KB squad.

But yah thats all the stuff I have i'm not really going for a certain theme ya know?